Eagle Creek Golf Club Reviews

Eagle Creek Golf Club 5
Eagle Creek Golf Club 6
Eagle Creek Golf Club 7

Jackie Acero · Married on 10/20/2018

Most Amazing Venue in Florida!

I live in Orlando and found out about Eagle Creek through researching Central Florida venues. I went and toured a few venues but the moment I heard everything Eagle Creek had to offer, I just wanted to know where to sign my name. I started the process with the Catering Sales Manager, Heather (who has since moved to another property) and immediately felt welcome! She was my first impression of Eagle Creek and she was incredible. When I found out Heather was moving on to another property half way through my wedding planning process, I was nervous. However, lucky for me, I met Ashley who exceeded my expectations! She is the sweetest person and truly wanted my day to go as perfect as possible. My whole team of vendors was incredible but it all wouldn't have been as magical if it wasn't for my incredible venue. We were able to have our ceremony outside on the lawn, cocktail hour on the cobblestone and reception inside (It's Florida, so even in October you can get a storm). My husband and I (along with our guests) cannot stop raving about our Eagle Creek experience. A lot of people (myself included) in Central Florida love the look of Bella Collina, but the price tag is out of this world. After going through my wedding photos and video, I realized I had my very own Bella Collina look without going bankrupt. In case a future bride or groom reads this, just know that you can get an incredible venue for a much better price tag. Eagle Creek, I love you and hope you all have many more decades of beautiful weddings!!

Joe · Married on 05/26/2018

We had our rehearsal dinner at Eagle Creek, and it honestly could not be better! The reception area is absolutely beautiful! It overlooks a beautiful golf course! The food was amazing! Our guests kept commenting for days on how great the food was! The staff was so nice, and they set up the food and out decorations beautifully! Their prices are also great! We would pick them again and again, and we highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Eagle Creek Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Joe! It was a pleasure working with you & Ressa on your special day before your big day ;) glad we could be a part of it! We wish you many years of love!

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2018

I only had a few months to plan my wedding and Heather with Eagle Creek made it so easy. We got so many compliments on the food and how nice the staff was to them. Can not say thank you enough.

Carla · Married on 12/09/2017

I loved working with Heather and her team at Eagle Creek. We had the wedding of our dreams and they went above and beyond to make our day extra special and worry-free. Eagle Creek was the first venue we saw with my fiance and since the moment we saw it we knew it was the one. The ceremony took place in the pergola overlooking the lake and the reception was indoors at the clubhouse (both have fantastic views, specially at sunset). The day of our wedding, Florida decided to have a cold front; they moved the cocktail hour indoors for the comfort of our guest. I didn't even think about that but I'm thankful they did.

The team: Heather was in contact with us throughout the whole process and was able to accommodate our request and gives us ideas of things we didn't know. She was very responsive to emails and concerns we might have.

Th Food: We had a buffet style dinner. Every single one of our guest keeps talking about how delicious the food was even a month after our wedding. Big thanks to Chef Kim!

The reception: the team along with our incredible day-of-coordinator did a fantastic job setting up the room. I couldn't be more grateful for the wonderful surprise we had during our room reveal. The reception room was beautiful.

I would recommend Eagle Creek as your wedding venue because the team will make the wedding planning process stress-free. Also, I liked that they gave us a list of recommended vendor, we ended up hiring some of them, and they were awesome!

Thanks for everything Eagle Creek :)

Sent on 01/04/2018

Eagle Creek Golf Club's reply:

Carla, it was 100% our pleasure working with you both... thank you for allowing us the honor to host your special day xoxo sending you & Andres all the love in the world! -Heather

Michelle · Married on 12/02/2017

I can’t say enough amazing things about Eagle Creek as a wedding venue! We just got married there last weekend and the evening was absolutely perfect, which we owe everything to the EC staff and their amazing team and trusted vendors!! From the very first meeting with Heather Parks who stayed by my side for 6 months (answering EVERY countless email) to help plan and facilitate every detail and vendor, to meetings with chef Kim who spoiled us with delicious food from tasting to the night of ( i keep getting comments about how we had “the best food we’ve ever tasted especially at a wedding!”) to the personable and professional bar staff and finally to Jennifer who made sure the entire night went off BEAUTIFULLY without a hitch, i could not be more pleased! If you’re looking for an intimate venue with great grounds and views, awesome staff (/emotional bride support included in site Fee lol) , great food and bar - you should 1000000% call Heather at EC - best decision i made for our Orlando wedding !!

PS - my husband went golfing there the day before the wedding and said that was great too ;)

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Eagle Creek Golf Club 8
    Eagle Creek Golf Club 9
    Eagle Creek Golf Club 10
    Eagle Creek Golf Club 11

Eagle Creek Golf Club's reply:

You two are the sweetest, it was such an absolute pleasure working with you both... be sure to keep in touch so Chef Kim can continue to spoil you with food ;) xoxo
    <3 Heather & the EC staff!

Angelica · Married on 11/04/2017

I must say that the staff did a wonderful job. Heather the catering sales manager, was extremely patience and responsive; anything that I needed she was there to help. The venue is definitely worth every penny, my fiancee and I are very thankful for making our wedding day worry-free; we were able to enjoy every moment during our wedding knowing that Eagle Creek had everything under control. We will recommend this venue to everyone.

Angie & Hugo

Sent on 11/12/2017

Eagle Creek Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Angelica... It was our pleasure xo -Heather & team ;)
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2017

We got married on October 20th, 2017 at Eagle Creek and it truly was the best day ever thanks to Eagle Creek. The venue was not only beautiful and unique for our wedding but fulfilled our love for golf and amazing sunset pictures. Eagle Creek offered us a rain out location which many venues here in Florida did not offer to us. Eagle Creek also offered us an inside or an outside venue set up depending on our guest list size. Heather helped us along the way with all questions we had in our 15 month planning and also offered so many ideas and details to add to our wedding decor. She was very responsive to each of our calls and emails. We had so many wedding guests from out of town that were amazed at how beautiful "a golf course" wedding could be. Eagle Creek not only made our wedding vision come to life but they exceeded our expectations. We look forward to golfing at our wedding venue for future anniversaries and seeing the Eagle Creek staff again!

Eagle Creek Golf Club 12
    Eagle Creek Golf Club 17
    Eagle Creek Golf Club 18
    Eagle Creek Golf Club 19

Angie · Married on 09/15/2017

Words can not describe how memorable this whole experience has been for my husband and I and it was all thanks to Heather and her team at Eagle Creek. Her genuine personilty was the icing on the cake when it came to making my decision of booking the venue. The food was mouthwatering, service was superb and the venue looked as beautiful as ever that day even after Irma had passed the week before. I can honestly say that I was one extremely happy bride that day. Thanks again Heather and to your team at Eagle Creek for making this day perfect and for giving us memories that will last a lifetime! Love you guys!!

Eagle Creek Golf Club 20

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2017

Heather and her team was awesome! The food was amazing! I had a wedding with about 75-80 guest and this venue was perfect! Heather was very responsive to emails and made us feel very comfortable! I would recommend this location!

Narabel · Married on 04/01/2017

Heather and her staff at Eagle Creek are amazing! They go over and beyond to make your day special. I will be using them again for any other big events I may have in the future. I give Eagle Creek 5 stars in every category!

Logan · Married on 03/24/2017

Eagle creek was by far the most amazing venue. Not only are the venue and grounds amazing, Heather and the staff at eagle creek were amazing to work with. My husband and I booked our date more than a year ahead of time and anytime we had questions, Heather answered my emails immediately and was extremely helpful and flexible. I would recommend eagle creek to anyone considering a special event. They go above and beyond and I wish for every couple to have the once in a lifetime experience my husband and I had!

Jeralyn · Married on 03/18/2017

It was a pleasure getting married at Eagle Creek. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful, staff was awesome, and Chef Kim made an excellent meal! What a great way to start our journey off as husband and wife!

Amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

From the first minute I laid eyes on Eagle Creek I knew that this is where I wanted to get married. The Pergola overlooking the Golf Course was simply breathtaking. The venue itself was gorgeous, with their beautiful windows and roof top skylight. I knew that my winter wonderland themed wedding was going to be beautiful. Heather Parks and Emily Fiorelli were truly great people to work with. They were always quick to answer all of my emails with my million and one questions. They were there every step of the way to give me advice and suggestions to make my wedding vision a true realty. Emily set up the venue exactly how I envisioned it, and 4 months later my guests still talk about how beautiful and elegant everything looked. My guests LOVED the food!!! They said the food quality was top notch and it was all very well prepared. I will never forget how beautiful my wedding was and wish I could do it all over again! Thank you Eagle Creek from the bottom of my heart! You guys are awesome!!!

• Y

Yari · Married on 06/04/2016

This venue is gorgeous. Heather was vey helpful with vendors, planning, and day of guidance. Food was also delicious! Everything was perfect!

• M&M

Melissa · Married on 05/21/2016

Eagle Creek!! Where to start!!! Heather and Jourdan are AMAZING!! I cannot thank them enough for all that day did to help me out with my wedding. Planning your own wedding can be very stressful but when your even coordinator is that awesome, your biggest problem turns into nothing. From my church messing up and booking us on the wrong day causing me to have to transfer my date and Eagle Creek to my maid of honor possibly not being able to make it Heather had my back every time. She always reassured me and told me everything would be alright and she was right. Both Heather and Jourdan are wonderful to work with, they both helped me with so many details that I was really clueless or confused about. Not once did they ignore my emails or phone calls. I bugged Heather so much this past year that when the wedding was over I missed her lol. Talking to her had become the norm for me, and that is why I am grateful I picked Eagle Creek. Heather and her entire staff genuinely care!! Jourdan worked that reception so wonderfully, always asking if I needed anything or if the guests were ok. I was a bit nervous reading some reviews about the food, but after the food tasting I was convinced I made the right decision!! My guests are still talking about how great it was!! Thank you Heather, Jourdan and the Eagle Creek staff for making my day AMAZING!! You are truly appreciated!!!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/10/2016

Eagle Creek Golf Club was everything we wanted for our wedding day. They offered a beautiful outdoor ceremony space, an intimate outdoor patio for cocktails and a lovely reception space with beautiful large windows with exquisite views of the golf course. Heather was our event coordinator. She made time to meet with us, our wedding planner, and family and friends several times during our wedding planning process. She was always responsive to any question or concern we had about our rehearsal and wedding day selections. Eagle Creek Golf Club’s menu selection was excellent. We choose the BBQ Brisket for our wedding rehearsal dinner. It was amazing. All guests went back for seconds. For our wedding we had the Port Wine Braised Beef with Roasted Cippolini Onions and Tortellini Alfredo with Chicken. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Vanessa · Married on 10/10/2015

This is an absolutely beautiful location! When my fiance and I pulled up for the very first time we knew this location would be "the one" for our reception. Heather was very helpful with any and all questions that we had and the value of what you pay for is wonderful! Other than how beautiful everything is and how helpful the staff is, another helpful part of this venue is that they hold private bridal events with vendors that they have worked with. This part helped me so much because usually bridal shows can be SO overwhelming and you really don't get the opportunity to really talk to someone about their business. While at the private shows I was really able to hold a conversation with vendors and take my time and actually look at all that they offered. I would highly recommend this location to anyone who is looking for a timeless, simple, and elegant reception location.

Vanessa · Married on 09/05/2015

Heather, Jourdan, the banquet staff and Chef provided amazing service ! There was not one thing I would've changed about our wedding . Heather met and exceeded all of my expectations and I'am forever greatful .Our wedding was beautiful , the food what great and the venue service was excellent. Everyone stills talks about how much fun they had ??

Vanessa and Ryan Dee
    9/5/2015

Soraya · Married on 04/10/2015

Everything was great! Heather made sure I had everything we need it.

Sonya · Married on 03/28/2015

This was an amazing place... just everything was perfect. Food was amazing, service was amazing, staff was amazing. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Everything went so smoothly and they were so helpful. My wedding was everything I could of asked for and it didn't break the bank. Absolutely awesome place. Can't wait to go back for our anniversary or vow renewals. Will definitely go back here to have the event. :)

They had so many menu options and were willing to customize anything! They made special plates for my vegetarian (for health reasons) grandparents. Their event area is lovely and overlooks the golf course!

I absolutely loved having my wedding at Eagle Creek! We first met with chef Jennifer and could tell this was the right place for us! She was professional but laid back which put us to ease about making big decisions! they went out of their way to meet with us multiple times to go over different ideas and helped us make a customized menu that was simply amazing! Miss Ive helped bring the whole planning process home for us and we even booked our rehearsal dinner there the night before because of how easy they made it for us! the golf course was a beautiful ceremony site, our guests loved the stone cobble cocktail area, and the reception room was perfect for us because we did not want a big empty ballroom that you could get lost in! the view from the reception was gorgeous with all the windows and we had the most amazing wedding we could ever dream of!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/28/2013

The venue was breathtakingly beautiful. Ivy and her staff were phenomenal. They paid great attention to detail and ensured that all guests were taken care of for our wedding. The food was delicious. I would recommend this venue to everyone.

Danielle · Married on 03/02/2013

This place was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful! And the staff was amazing!! They were honestly so fast at cleanup and service it was incredible! I would highly recommend Eagle Creek to any and everyone! Thank you all for making our day so wonderful! Lots of love sent your way from the Huynhs!!! :-)