Donna Von Bruening Photographers, Inc.

Donna Von Bruening Photographers, Inc.

Savannah, GA

Profile Picture
Jordan
1 Review
11/01/2014

Selecting Donna to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during the entire wedding planning process! Not only did the photos turn out beautifully, but she was SO easy to work with and wonderful to be around. She kept us on schedule but also was also stress-free all day. We had a sneak-preview slideshow of our photos very quickly after the wedding and have loved looking through all of the pictures and reliving the day! I would highly recommend Donna to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. She will be a good friend for many many years!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Savannah, GA
BLOG

Remember Well

My father once told me that the most important decision you will make in your life is who you choose to marry. I believe he is right. - DVB DONNA VON BRUENING, Principal Photographer Donna's training began as a photojournalist at The Ohio State University where she learned the value of patience...people will always reveal themselves to a moment. Sh e surrenders to that moment creating sincere images that are intimate, playful and sexy; taking in the full expanse of the emotion surrounding your wedding day. Donna is a graduate of the esteemed Hasselblad International Wedding Institute. She has studied with elite wedding photographers around the country including Tony Corbell, Denis Reggie and Gary Fong. She is a member of Professional Photographers of America and Wedding and Portrait Photographers International and is the founder and President of Savannah Wedding Professionals, Inc. Her work has been in many publications including Weddings Unveiled, Savannah Magazine and she is a Grace Ormonde Platinum Provider. Mostly though, she loves her job. Kelli Boyd, Company Photographer, Album Designer Kelli has been an artistic and business contributor exclusively with DVB Photographers for over 3 years. Kelli's background in international travel and recruiting has sharpened her eye for art as well as the nuances of people and culture. She creates powerful and dynamic images while providing clients the utmost of care on their wedding day. She has recently become Apple/MAC groupie with the purchase of her iPhone and iMac. She longs for a dog --but travels too much for DVB. Oh yeah--she makes Donna laugh, a lot.
Details
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards
PROS I KNOW (77)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)