DJ Adam Moyer

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Adam was such a pleasure to work with-- from the planning stage all the way to the very last song at our wedding! His experience and advice made us feel comfortable with all of our decisions along the way. The ability to log-in and enter our information (names of wedding party for entrances, our timeline/specific songs for specific events throughout the night, must-plays, etc.) was one of the most convenient things I encountered when planning as a bride. Because we were able to think and edit over time and then talk with Adam directly to finalize our choices, I never worried for a second about whether our music would be just right! (I have other friends who are planning and they are SO jealous when they hear about this system and how efficient it is!) Adam checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy. Our other vendors and both sets of parents mentioned how friendly, flexible, and accommodating Adam was in all of his interactions with them. And our guests are still raving about the music. He read our crowd brilliantly and kept the dance party going all night. It was exactly what we had hoped for! I highly recommend Adam Moyer for any event!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
PO Box 631, Boyertown, PA 19512
BLOG

Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)