Soundfactor Entertainment & Events Reviews

Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 5
Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 6
Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 7

Katie · Getting married on 11/01/2019

We used Soundfactor for our Photo booth and our guests couldn't have been happier! They (and we) had a blast in the open air photo booth and the props that they brought were AWESOME! The print outs/ the camera was a really great quality and they printed 4 copies each time- and it was quick!
    Kevin (our attendant) was a pleasure and he had a really fun, Pee Wee Herman quality about him- maybe that was just the bow tie but our guests pulled him into the booth too! In addition, Adam Moyer was very professional and responsive in reference to setting up everything for our big day! Would highly recommend.

Marge · Getting married on 08/23/2019

We were in contact with Adam from the very beginning. Adam let us know that DJ Kevin was available for our date, let us know that he has done many wedding events at our chosen venue, and is familiar with the setup there. This is something that was very important to my fiance and myself. Adam also provided detailed pricing and information for the services they offer in his initial email to me. This help us make our decision since we knew right from the start how much we would be spending for what we were looking for. My fiance and I met with Adam and Kevin, going over exactly what we were looking for and we couldn't have been happier with the interaction we had with them.

I love that they have a personal online planning area with Reception planner & music playlist builder. You imput all the songs you want to hear, or don't want to hear, what special song you want play at what point and everyone involved in the wedding all in one area. This is accessible by anyone at Soundfactor, so if something happens and Kevin can't be there, someone else has all the information and not a second is lost on trying to get it. This is something I have not seen offered by other vendors and what helps make Soundfactor stand out from the rest.

I can't wait for our big day in 2019.

Katie · Married on 11/09/2018

Top Notch for a great Price

DJ Craig was fantastic, and so was Soundfactor on the whole. I went with these guys because they were so much more reasonably priced than all the other DJs I could find. I didn't know I'd be getting such a bang for my buck!

Their online song list builder is great, and the online planning form helped me figure out the flow of my reception.

Most of all, they were just nice. After having two other DJs pretty much scoff at my budget and send me away, they responded quickly and kindly. It was refreshing.

Before the wedding, DJ Craig had a long call with us to iron out times, names, and other details. Then at the reception, after the absolute nightmare of our limo breaking down three times (never use J&J Luxury Transportation in Allentown, for the record), Craig was awesome. Calmly got us all where we needed to be at the right time. Beyond that, he was excellent in reading the room and playing great music, and had the perfect amount of interaction with the guests. Not too much, not too little.

I can't speak highly enough about these guys. Top notch.

Carmime · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome time

Soundfactor was the best. After an easy meeting we chose Adam and he did not disappoint! Communication was great and he allowed us to be as involved in the music as we wanted. Most importantly the reception was a blast and the music was great. Still getting compliments. Thanks Adam!

Adam Cramsey · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome Experience

We had Kevin as our DJ and he did such an amazing job! They have a good selection of songs to choose from. Our guests were complementing us all night about how wonderful our playlist was. We would highly recommend Soundfactor to everyone!

• Christopher

Christopher Lancaster · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent attitude and vibe

Kevin was our DJ for the wedding. He was very ambitious, fun, and humorous! He was very easy going and was focused on ensuring correctness and timeliness. Arrived ready and excited to get things rolling. We paid extra for lighting- which turned out fabulous! Very good placement of locations and kept the room on their feet, dancing! =]

• Megan

Megan Capizzi · Married on 10/26/2018

DJ Adam is the best for your special day!

Our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were absolutely perfect thanks to DJ Adam! He was the best DJ we could have asked for! Being out of state while planning our wedding, we weren't able to meet with Adam in person, however he was extremely flexible and was able to meet with us over the phone multiple times to plan out our day. His communication leading up to the wedding was awesome, and he was even able to accommodate a few special requests last minute the week of the wedding. The only complaint I really have (and this came from some of the older guests at our reception) was that the lights on stage were slightly too bright, so it was hard to see when facing towards the stage. However I am still absolutely giving 5 stars because we received so many compliments on the music for both the ceremony and reception. I highly recommend Adam as the perfect DJ for your special day!

Anthony F Senteneri · Married on 10/19/2018

Anthony Senteneri

Our family has used Soundfactor a number of times now for weddings. Always professional and always puts on a great show. Highly recommended

Kate · Married on 10/12/2018

Steve is incredible!!

Steve Vazquez was our DJ for our wedding in 10/12/18 and he was AMAZING! Working with him leading up to the wedding was so fun and he made our entire day perfect!! We picked out songs for all of the main stuff (Walk down the aisle, first dance, etc.) and then just gave him ideas of what we liked and he seriously NAILED it! Ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception music was all perfect! He kept everyone involved and made sure the dance floor stayed full. So many of our guests told us how much they loved him and the music and he even ended the night with the Eagles fight song. Go Birds! Please do yourself a favor and check out Soundfactor and Steve!!

• Jasmine

Jasmine Gouldey · Married on 10/06/2018

Jasmine Gouldey - Bride

Soundfactor was so beyond amazing I cannot even express it in words! DJ Cole made our wedding the best experience and I couldn’t have asked for more. He reached out and personally contacted me for last minute confirmation the day of the wedding. He connected with everyone on a personal level while providing exceptional service. The entire wedding party including guests were on the dance floor the entire evening, everyone has commented that this was the funnest wedding they ever attended. I HIGHLY recommend their DJ services, you will not be disappointed!

Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 8
    Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 9
    Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 10
    Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 11
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Great DJ that got everyone off their seats!

DJ Kevin Rhude at Soundfactor did an amazing job at our wedding! Three weeks later and I still hear daily how great the music was at our wedding. So many family members keep saying they've never danced that much at a wedding! We had people constantly on the dance floor, and if they weren't there, they were over at the photo booth also provided by Soundfactor. The photo booth was a huge hit and I'm so glad we included it for our wedding day after going back and forth for a while. We interviewed several other DJs and had it down to two that we really liked but at the end of the day went with Soundfactor because Kevin was great and they were significantly cheaper than the other option. Everything went perfect, we could not recommend Soundfactor enough!

• Rachael

Rachael Moyer · Married on 10/05/2018

Awesome, fun & professional!

Adam Moyer from Soundfactor Entertainment was incredible! At our first meeting I knew we had made the right decision! We had access to an online website where my husband and I had access to add or change any of our ideas for our wedding throughout the planning process! Let me tell you, that made things SO easy!! I was very particular on the songs played during the reception and Adam listened and delivered! My guests were in the dance floor all night long, and I’m still getting compliments on the entertainment! The photo booth and the props they provided for it were amazing and the photos were hilarious!!! Adam also went above and beyond for me and my husband and didn’t let us worry about a thing other then having fun and enjoying our night!! He ran the show, and it was GREAT!! Definitly don’t look anywhere else for a DJ, you will NOT be disappointed!!

Skye Billig · Married on 09/21/2018

Highly Recommend

Adam was such a pleasure to work with! He payed attention to all of our requests and truly wanted us to have exactly what we wanted. We received many compliments about him from our guests as well. He had a good mix of music for every guest and kept the dance floor alive through the very last minute of the wedding. I would highly recommend!

• W

William · Married on 09/15/2018

Adam was the DJ for our wedding on Sept 15 and we could not have been more happy with him as our DJ. Everything from pre-planning to the actual wedding was perfect. His music selection fit our mood just the way we wanted it and he kept everyone on the dace floor all night...for both slow and fast songs. His uplighting and monogram package was also wonderful. The uplighting never washed our pictures in color and changed with the events (dinner, dancing, cake cutting etc). I couldn't recommend Adam and Sound Factor enough!

Natalie · Married on 09/14/2018

So much more than just sound entertainment!! Kevin Rhude, our DJ was amazing!! Played all our songs, and got everyone up and dancing. We’d highly recommend the add-ons too. The monogram projection was perfection!!, Everyone was like “WOW” your names are on the wall. Cant’ forget about the photobooth! the setup is amazing, and the props are so unique and funny. The guest had a blast with this, and we even got all the photobooth pictures in a book. Can’t thank these guys enough for making our day so very perfect in every detail.

Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 12

Joelle Rodenroth · Married on 09/14/2018

Outstanding DJ!!!

Soundfactor was amazing throughout our entire wedding planning process. They communicated very promptly, took a lot off my plate and made the process so smooth. Their suggestions and style worked great with what we wanted.
    Craig met us on site prior to the wedding to plan everything out and did a great job with the ceremony setup and wedding setup. He stayed extra time for us and made our night so much fun! We really could not have done it without him! I would recommend Craig and Soundfactor to anyone!!

Gina · Married on 09/08/2018

Soundfactor was great throughout the whole wedding process. They were quickly to respond to emails and questions that I had during the planning process. DJ Cole contacted me a few days prior to the wedding to go over the set up and timeline. Cole was great at the reception. He was very attentive and personable. All of my guests loved him. In addition to the DJ we also had a photo booth from Soundfactor. Our guests loved the photo booth and raved about the photo booth attendant and all of the props. I would recommend Soundfactor to anyone and I would definitely use them again.

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Soundfactor was a great company to work with for our wedding at Bally Spring Inn on 9/8/2018. Adam was very responsive to all our questions and set us up with their DJ system to input our wedding timeline and music requests. We had DJ Kevin Rhude and he was professional, punctional, and an all around great DJ. He did a wonderful job of reading the room and playing the music appropriate for who was on the dance floor (aka pulling out the Lil John later in the night). I highly recommend Soundfactor for anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Erin · Married on 08/25/2018

Craig from Soundfactor was an amazing DJ for our wedding this past August. People were literally dancing even to the dinner music! Our dance floor was packed the entire night. He kept us on track with all of our 'events' and even was able to take and play requests through all the chaos. He made our night so much more fun that we could have ever imagined! Grandparents and younger guests all had reasons to be out there dancing, it was a perfect mixture. We had some more uncommon events, like the dollar dance, that Craig did an excellent job explaining and regulating. We left it up to him what to do with our uplighting and everything turned out beautiful- went from classy to party seamlessly and never looked trashy or cheap. Very fairly priced, great online planning portal and Craig and Adam (owner) were super responsive and helpful with our planning and questions. Craig even took the time to learn all of our parents, grandparents and bridal party name pronunciations beforehand so there was absolutely no stress or questions day of. We couldn't be happier!

Sadie · Married on 08/24/2018

Soundfactor was awesome!! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! Adam was very professional, easy to work with and he made sure my Wedding ran smoothly (from Ceremony to Reception)! I would give 10 stars if I could!! I would deffinatley choose Soundfactor again! Thank you!

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2018

Stop your search here with Soundfactor Entertainment!
    Adam was our DJ for our wedding reception, ceremony music, uplighting and used their enclosed photo booth package too!
    We were provided an online login to access a song database where we could request music. He was able to obtain songs that were not on his list and was also able to provide us with our special requested song for our recessional. The site also provided lists like ‘top 100’, ‘90’s’ ‘recessional’, ‘processional’ ‘first dance’ and more!
    Adam kept in good communication leading up to our event to be sure we were on top of things, to pick out our back drop for photo booth and our design for photo strip. The week before the wedding Adam called to review things and be sure that the pronunciation of names was correct. We still had song choices to decide on and Adam was flexible to work with as his site locks you out 1 week prior to your even so he has the must up to date information. He was extremely open to our choice of music and decisions.
    Adam arrived with ample time to be sure everything was set up and ready to go before our guests arrived. He was super easy to talk to and get along with! Throughout the reception he checked in on us frequently. His experience in his work truly shined during the ceremony with the flow of music from song to song and people were always on the dance floor!
    Jackie was our photo booth attendant. She was pleasant to work with and nonjudgmental no matter how ridiculous people’s pictures or written comments were. Soundfactor provides you with every picture taken in the photo booth (and each person in the photo gets one too!) and provides your guests with an opportunity to leave you a hand written note in the book they provide you.
    HANDS DOWN best DJ I could have had for our wedding! Truly a stress free process thanks to Adam!

Kim · Married on 08/10/2018

Adam was the BEST! From the beginning Adam was very professional and easy to get in touch with. We had him do our lighting, ceremony, and a personalized monogram. Very reasonably priced for the services he provides. He definitely kept the party going all night! He’s great at reading the crowd and checked on my husband and I throughout the night. He took into account all of our requests. I’d highly recommend SoundFactor to any couple!

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

We were more than thrilled with our experience with Soundfactor! Craig was an amazing DJ who brought all of our guests to the dance floor! Our guests had the BEST time at our wedding and we have Craig to thank!

Lindsay · Married on 07/14/2018

Adam was absolutely outstanding at our wedding! We got married almost a month ago and everyone is still talking about his awesome music selection and how he kept the party going all night long. From the beginning Adam was extremely professional and easy to communicate with. He understood my vision completely and his attention to detail was spot on. The online planning website was super easy to use. It was great to have so much input in song selection. The night just flowed so nicely and he knew exactly when to play the right type of music to set the mood. Not only was Adam extremely professional but he was super friendly and engaging with everyone. Right when we arrived at the reception he showed my husband and I where the photo booth was, how to use it, and went over some last minute details. Throughout the night he checked in with us and was so attentive. The best part of the night was the final song. I did not give him a song title, but told him I wanted a really good song to end the night. It was perfect and everyone was going crazy on the dance floor. Which is exactly what we wanted. He played such a hands on role the entire night and we couldn’t have been happier with his services. I highly recommend Soundfactor Entertainment for any event. You will not be disappointed!