Soundfactor Entertainment & Events Reviews

Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 5
Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 6
Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 7

Katie · Getting married on 11/01/2019

We used Soundfactor for our Photo booth and our guests couldn't have been happier! They (and we) had a blast in the open air photo booth and the props that they brought were AWESOME! The print outs/ the camera was a really great quality and they printed 4 copies each time- and it was quick!
    Kevin (our attendant) was a pleasure and he had a really fun, Pee Wee Herman quality about him- maybe that was just the bow tie but our guests pulled him into the booth too! In addition, Adam Moyer was very professional and responsive in reference to setting up everything for our big day! Would highly recommend.

Marge · Getting married on 08/23/2019

We were in contact with Adam from the very beginning. Adam let us know that DJ Kevin was available for our date, let us know that he has done many wedding events at our chosen venue, and is familiar with the setup there. This is something that was very important to my fiance and myself. Adam also provided detailed pricing and information for the services they offer in his initial email to me. This help us make our decision since we knew right from the start how much we would be spending for what we were looking for. My fiance and I met with Adam and Kevin, going over exactly what we were looking for and we couldn't have been happier with the interaction we had with them.

I love that they have a personal online planning area with Reception planner & music playlist builder. You imput all the songs you want to hear, or don't want to hear, what special song you want play at what point and everyone involved in the wedding all in one area. This is accessible by anyone at Soundfactor, so if something happens and Kevin can't be there, someone else has all the information and not a second is lost on trying to get it. This is something I have not seen offered by other vendors and what helps make Soundfactor stand out from the rest.

I can't wait for our big day in 2019.

Janna K · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic wedding DJ!

We used Soundfactor for our wedding and are so thrilled that we did! Adam was our DJ and absolutely knocked it out of the park. He was quick to respond to all our questions leading up to the wedding and made sure he was accessible via phone and email. Our reception went off without a hitch all thanks to Adam. He really went above and beyond his responsibilities as the DJ. When the vendor owner got pulled away due to being understaffed, Adam stepped right in to make sure the entire night went smoothly and according to plan. We can't thank him enough for that, as we would have had no idea what to do! Our guests had a great time as well, they were up and dancing the entire evening! We also hired Soundfactor to do our photo booth. The photo booth was a fun addition and our guests really enjoyed it. At the end of the night Soundfactor gave us a photo album with copies of all the pictures from our guests, which was fun to look back at the next day. Look no further for your wedding, Adam and his team are fantastic!

Kristen · Married on 12/15/2018

We had an amazing experience

My husband and I are so thrilled with the experience we had with Adam as our DJ for our wedding!!! He was so easy to work with and very accommodating to our needs!! Our guests were on the dance floor all night thanks to him!! I would HIGHLY reccommend using him!

Jeremy Haring · Married on 11/30/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

Adam was hands down the best DJ. We have been to several weddings and were not impressed with the DJs so when selecting ours for our wedding we did a lot of research. From our first meeting with Adam we knew he was going to be great! He is professional, really east to deal with. He has an easy client portal where you can selects songs you want to hear and songs you don't want to hear. The dance floor was packed all night. Two months after our wedding we are still being told how awesome our DJ was. I couldn't imagine using anyone else.

Emily · Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic wedding dj!

We absolutely loved having DJ Craig McCollum with Soundfactor Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding reception! Everyone had so much fun at our wedding and the dance floor was filled the entire night! During our reception, and for weeks after our wedding, our guests kept telling us how amazing our DJ was and how much fun they had at our wedding! (Which is something every bride and groom hope to hear from their guests!) Craig did an amazing job and was extremely professional. He took the time to call us a few times to go over my husband and I's wedding details and song choices. He listened to everything we wanted and followed through better than we could have imagined. All of our emails and questions were always answered right away too. Adam, the owner, was wonderful too and he got us all of the paperwork we needed right away and also answered all of our questions promptly. This company is extremely professional and a lot of fun to work with! We highly recommend Soundfactor Entertainment for your event! We wish we could have another wedding just to get to work with DJ Craig and Adam again!

• MELANIE

MELANIE · Married on 11/11/2018

DJ in Bowtie rocking the brunch wedding

Sound factor was referred to me by a friend who hired Adam Moyer for their wedding! We had a Sunday brunch wedding and he absolutely got guests on the dance floor, no lame music! Adam stuck to our playlist choices and pronounced everyones names in the bridal party correctly during the reception introductions. We loved the ease of creating our playlist online. We also rented the Photo Booth (a guest favorite!!!), uplighting, and monogram on the wall. So awesome being able to get all of it in one package.

Katie · Married on 11/09/2018

Top Notch for a great Price

DJ Craig was fantastic, and so was Soundfactor on the whole. I went with these guys because they were so much more reasonably priced than all the other DJs I could find. I didn't know I'd be getting such a bang for my buck!

Their online song list builder is great, and the online planning form helped me figure out the flow of my reception.

Most of all, they were just nice. After having two other DJs pretty much scoff at my budget and send me away, they responded quickly and kindly. It was refreshing.

Before the wedding, DJ Craig had a long call with us to iron out times, names, and other details. Then at the reception, after the absolute nightmare of our limo breaking down three times (never use J&J Luxury Transportation in Allentown, for the record), Craig was awesome. Calmly got us all where we needed to be at the right time. Beyond that, he was excellent in reading the room and playing great music, and had the perfect amount of interaction with the guests. Not too much, not too little.

I can't speak highly enough about these guys. Top notch.

Carmime · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome time

Soundfactor was the best. After an easy meeting we chose Adam and he did not disappoint! Communication was great and he allowed us to be as involved in the music as we wanted. Most importantly the reception was a blast and the music was great. Still getting compliments. Thanks Adam!

Adam Cramsey · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome Experience

We had Kevin as our DJ and he did such an amazing job! They have a good selection of songs to choose from. Our guests were complementing us all night about how wonderful our playlist was. We would highly recommend Soundfactor to everyone!

• Christopher

Christopher Lancaster · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent attitude and vibe

Kevin was our DJ for the wedding. He was very ambitious, fun, and humorous! He was very easy going and was focused on ensuring correctness and timeliness. Arrived ready and excited to get things rolling. We paid extra for lighting- which turned out fabulous! Very good placement of locations and kept the room on their feet, dancing! =]

• Megan

Megan Capizzi · Married on 10/26/2018

DJ Adam is the best for your special day!

Our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were absolutely perfect thanks to DJ Adam! He was the best DJ we could have asked for! Being out of state while planning our wedding, we weren't able to meet with Adam in person, however he was extremely flexible and was able to meet with us over the phone multiple times to plan out our day. His communication leading up to the wedding was awesome, and he was even able to accommodate a few special requests last minute the week of the wedding. The only complaint I really have (and this came from some of the older guests at our reception) was that the lights on stage were slightly too bright, so it was hard to see when facing towards the stage. However I am still absolutely giving 5 stars because we received so many compliments on the music for both the ceremony and reception. I highly recommend Adam as the perfect DJ for your special day!

Anthony F Senteneri · Married on 10/19/2018

Anthony Senteneri

Our family has used Soundfactor a number of times now for weddings. Always professional and always puts on a great show. Highly recommended

Jordan · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing dj for our wedding!

Soundfactor was an incredible vendor, and helped make our wedding special. Everyone was continually complimenting the music, atmosphere, and emceeing that DJ Kevin Rhude put on for our reception. Soundfactor is HIGHLY recommended for any wedding or event. The team there led by Adam knows how to stay organized, reliable, communicative with other vendors, and keep the event moving exactly according to the event timing. Thanks again Soundfactor! We wouldn't have had the same amazing wedding without your team!

Kate · Married on 10/12/2018

Steve is incredible!!

Steve Vazquez was our DJ for our wedding in 10/12/18 and he was AMAZING! Working with him leading up to the wedding was so fun and he made our entire day perfect!! We picked out songs for all of the main stuff (Walk down the aisle, first dance, etc.) and then just gave him ideas of what we liked and he seriously NAILED it! Ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception music was all perfect! He kept everyone involved and made sure the dance floor stayed full. So many of our guests told us how much they loved him and the music and he even ended the night with the Eagles fight song. Go Birds! Please do yourself a favor and check out Soundfactor and Steve!!

• Jasmine

Jasmine Gouldey · Married on 10/06/2018

Jasmine Gouldey - Bride

Soundfactor was so beyond amazing I cannot even express it in words! DJ Cole made our wedding the best experience and I couldn’t have asked for more. He reached out and personally contacted me for last minute confirmation the day of the wedding. He connected with everyone on a personal level while providing exceptional service. The entire wedding party including guests were on the dance floor the entire evening, everyone has commented that this was the funnest wedding they ever attended. I HIGHLY recommend their DJ services, you will not be disappointed!

Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 8
    Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 9
    Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 10
    Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 11
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Great DJ that got everyone off their seats!

DJ Kevin Rhude at Soundfactor did an amazing job at our wedding! Three weeks later and I still hear daily how great the music was at our wedding. So many family members keep saying they've never danced that much at a wedding! We had people constantly on the dance floor, and if they weren't there, they were over at the photo booth also provided by Soundfactor. The photo booth was a huge hit and I'm so glad we included it for our wedding day after going back and forth for a while. We interviewed several other DJs and had it down to two that we really liked but at the end of the day went with Soundfactor because Kevin was great and they were significantly cheaper than the other option. Everything went perfect, we could not recommend Soundfactor enough!

• Rachael

Rachael Moyer · Married on 10/05/2018

Awesome, fun & professional!

Adam Moyer from Soundfactor Entertainment was incredible! At our first meeting I knew we had made the right decision! We had access to an online website where my husband and I had access to add or change any of our ideas for our wedding throughout the planning process! Let me tell you, that made things SO easy!! I was very particular on the songs played during the reception and Adam listened and delivered! My guests were in the dance floor all night long, and I’m still getting compliments on the entertainment! The photo booth and the props they provided for it were amazing and the photos were hilarious!!! Adam also went above and beyond for me and my husband and didn’t let us worry about a thing other then having fun and enjoying our night!! He ran the show, and it was GREAT!! Definitly don’t look anywhere else for a DJ, you will NOT be disappointed!!

• Lysa

Lysa · Married on 09/29/2018

A-maz-ing!

I was SO beyond pleasantly surprised by this company.
    It's not that I felt that they were going to do a bad job by any means, it's for the price and the quality that you get with Soundfactor Entertainment. They're not comparable to the other DJ's that I've looked at.

We were assigned Cole as our DJ for our wedding and he did nothing short of an amazing job! He was lively, followed the itinerary exactly without confusion, and played awesome music that appealed to everyone. He also did our ceremony. Originally we were going to go with a live band but for a fraction of the price they offered ceremonies in their package and I don't regret it. There were no mess ups whatsoever and he made our night run so smoothly. DJ's are so important to weddings - they set the mood for the most part and people rely on them for a good time. I can assure you that was achieved with Cole. My guests had come up to me afterwards saying how great he was.

My husband and I also had our guests light sparklers. We ran through a tunnel that they did for us and at the end of the tunnel I was surprised that Cole had set up his speakers was playing one of my favorite songs (not planned by any means). I had notified him that we were doing a sparkler event to cap off the night but I had NO idea that he would be outside playing music for us. It was the perfect ending to our wedding day.

Please look no further for a DJ. I cannot speak any highly enough of these guys. This company is awesome and Cole is a fantastic DJ. I'm so glad he was a part of our wedding day.

Skye Billig · Married on 09/21/2018

Highly Recommend

Adam was such a pleasure to work with! He payed attention to all of our requests and truly wanted us to have exactly what we wanted. We received many compliments about him from our guests as well. He had a good mix of music for every guest and kept the dance floor alive through the very last minute of the wedding. I would highly recommend!

• W

William · Married on 09/15/2018

Adam was the DJ for our wedding on Sept 15 and we could not have been more happy with him as our DJ. Everything from pre-planning to the actual wedding was perfect. His music selection fit our mood just the way we wanted it and he kept everyone on the dace floor all night...for both slow and fast songs. His uplighting and monogram package was also wonderful. The uplighting never washed our pictures in color and changed with the events (dinner, dancing, cake cutting etc). I couldn't recommend Adam and Sound Factor enough!

Natalie · Married on 09/14/2018

So much more than just sound entertainment!! Kevin Rhude, our DJ was amazing!! Played all our songs, and got everyone up and dancing. We’d highly recommend the add-ons too. The monogram projection was perfection!!, Everyone was like “WOW” your names are on the wall. Cant’ forget about the photobooth! the setup is amazing, and the props are so unique and funny. The guest had a blast with this, and we even got all the photobooth pictures in a book. Can’t thank these guys enough for making our day so very perfect in every detail.

Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 12

Joelle Rodenroth · Married on 09/14/2018

Outstanding DJ!!!

Soundfactor was amazing throughout our entire wedding planning process. They communicated very promptly, took a lot off my plate and made the process so smooth. Their suggestions and style worked great with what we wanted.
    Craig met us on site prior to the wedding to plan everything out and did a great job with the ceremony setup and wedding setup. He stayed extra time for us and made our night so much fun! We really could not have done it without him! I would recommend Craig and Soundfactor to anyone!!

Gina · Married on 09/08/2018

Soundfactor was great throughout the whole wedding process. They were quickly to respond to emails and questions that I had during the planning process. DJ Cole contacted me a few days prior to the wedding to go over the set up and timeline. Cole was great at the reception. He was very attentive and personable. All of my guests loved him. In addition to the DJ we also had a photo booth from Soundfactor. Our guests loved the photo booth and raved about the photo booth attendant and all of the props. I would recommend Soundfactor to anyone and I would definitely use them again.