Soundfactor Entertainment & Events Reviews

257 | Gilbertsville, PA

257 Reviews for Soundfactor Entertainment & Events

257 Soundfactor Entertainment & Events Reviews

Katie · Getting married on 11/01/2019

We used Soundfactor for our Photo booth and our guests couldn't have been happier! They (and we) had a blast in the open air photo booth and the props that they brought were AWESOME! The print outs/ the camera was a really great quality and they printed 4 copies each time- and it was quick!
    Kevin (our attendant) was a pleasure and he had a really fun, Pee Wee Herman quality about him- maybe that was just the bow tie but our guests pulled him into the booth too! In addition, Adam Moyer was very professional and responsive in reference to setting up everything for our big day! Would highly recommend.

Marge · Getting married on 08/23/2019

We were in contact with Adam from the very beginning. Adam let us know that DJ Kevin was available for our date, let us know that he has done many wedding events at our chosen venue, and is familiar with the setup there. This is something that was very important to my fiance and myself. Adam also provided detailed pricing and information for the services they offer in his initial email to me. This help us make our decision since we knew right from the start how much we would be spending for what we were looking for. My fiance and I met with Adam and Kevin, going over exactly what we were looking for and we couldn't have been happier with the interaction we had with them.

I love that they have a personal online planning area with Reception planner & music playlist builder. You imput all the songs you want to hear, or don't want to hear, what special song you want play at what point and everyone involved in the wedding all in one area. This is accessible by anyone at Soundfactor, so if something happens and Kevin can't be there, someone else has all the information and not a second is lost on trying to get it. This is something I have not seen offered by other vendors and what helps make Soundfactor stand out from the rest.

I can't wait for our big day in 2019.

Kate · Married on 10/12/2018

Steve is incredible!!

Steve Vazquez was our DJ for our wedding in 10/12/18 and he was AMAZING! Working with him leading up to the wedding was so fun and he made our entire day perfect!! We picked out songs for all of the main stuff (Walk down the aisle, first dance, etc.) and then just gave him ideas of what we liked and he seriously NAILED it! Ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception music was all perfect! He kept everyone involved and made sure the dance floor stayed full. So many of our guests told us how much they loved him and the music and he even ended the night with the Eagles fight song. Go Birds! Please do yourself a favor and check out Soundfactor and Steve!!

Skye Billig · Married on 09/21/2018

Highly Recommend

Adam was such a pleasure to work with! He payed attention to all of our requests and truly wanted us to have exactly what we wanted. We received many compliments about him from our guests as well. He had a good mix of music for every guest and kept the dance floor alive through the very last minute of the wedding. I would highly recommend!

• W

William · Married on 09/15/2018

Adam was the DJ for our wedding on Sept 15 and we could not have been more happy with him as our DJ. Everything from pre-planning to the actual wedding was perfect. His music selection fit our mood just the way we wanted it and he kept everyone on the dace floor all night...for both slow and fast songs. His uplighting and monogram package was also wonderful. The uplighting never washed our pictures in color and changed with the events (dinner, dancing, cake cutting etc). I couldn't recommend Adam and Sound Factor enough!

Natalie · Married on 09/14/2018

So much more than just sound entertainment!! Kevin Rhude, our DJ was amazing!! Played all our songs, and got everyone up and dancing. We’d highly recommend the add-ons too. The monogram projection was perfection!!, Everyone was like “WOW” your names are on the wall. Cant’ forget about the photobooth! the setup is amazing, and the props are so unique and funny. The guest had a blast with this, and we even got all the photobooth pictures in a book. Can’t thank these guys enough for making our day so very perfect in every detail.

Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 1

Gina · Married on 09/08/2018

Soundfactor was great throughout the whole wedding process. They were quickly to respond to emails and questions that I had during the planning process. DJ Cole contacted me a few days prior to the wedding to go over the set up and timeline. Cole was great at the reception. He was very attentive and personable. All of my guests loved him. In addition to the DJ we also had a photo booth from Soundfactor. Our guests loved the photo booth and raved about the photo booth attendant and all of the props. I would recommend Soundfactor to anyone and I would definitely use them again.

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Soundfactor was a great company to work with for our wedding at Bally Spring Inn on 9/8/2018. Adam was very responsive to all our questions and set us up with their DJ system to input our wedding timeline and music requests. We had DJ Kevin Rhude and he was professional, punctional, and an all around great DJ. He did a wonderful job of reading the room and playing the music appropriate for who was on the dance floor (aka pulling out the Lil John later in the night). I highly recommend Soundfactor for anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Erin · Married on 08/25/2018

Craig from Soundfactor was an amazing DJ for our wedding this past August. People were literally dancing even to the dinner music! Our dance floor was packed the entire night. He kept us on track with all of our 'events' and even was able to take and play requests through all the chaos. He made our night so much more fun that we could have ever imagined! Grandparents and younger guests all had reasons to be out there dancing, it was a perfect mixture. We had some more uncommon events, like the dollar dance, that Craig did an excellent job explaining and regulating. We left it up to him what to do with our uplighting and everything turned out beautiful- went from classy to party seamlessly and never looked trashy or cheap. Very fairly priced, great online planning portal and Craig and Adam (owner) were super responsive and helpful with our planning and questions. Craig even took the time to learn all of our parents, grandparents and bridal party name pronunciations beforehand so there was absolutely no stress or questions day of. We couldn't be happier!

Sadie · Married on 08/24/2018

Soundfactor was awesome!! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! Adam was very professional, easy to work with and he made sure my Wedding ran smoothly (from Ceremony to Reception)! I would give 10 stars if I could!! I would deffinatley choose Soundfactor again! Thank you!

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2018

Stop your search here with Soundfactor Entertainment!
    Adam was our DJ for our wedding reception, ceremony music, uplighting and used their enclosed photo booth package too!
    We were provided an online login to access a song database where we could request music. He was able to obtain songs that were not on his list and was also able to provide us with our special requested song for our recessional. The site also provided lists like ‘top 100’, ‘90’s’ ‘recessional’, ‘processional’ ‘first dance’ and more!
    Adam kept in good communication leading up to our event to be sure we were on top of things, to pick out our back drop for photo booth and our design for photo strip. The week before the wedding Adam called to review things and be sure that the pronunciation of names was correct. We still had song choices to decide on and Adam was flexible to work with as his site locks you out 1 week prior to your even so he has the must up to date information. He was extremely open to our choice of music and decisions.
    Adam arrived with ample time to be sure everything was set up and ready to go before our guests arrived. He was super easy to talk to and get along with! Throughout the reception he checked in on us frequently. His experience in his work truly shined during the ceremony with the flow of music from song to song and people were always on the dance floor!
    Jackie was our photo booth attendant. She was pleasant to work with and nonjudgmental no matter how ridiculous people’s pictures or written comments were. Soundfactor provides you with every picture taken in the photo booth (and each person in the photo gets one too!) and provides your guests with an opportunity to leave you a hand written note in the book they provide you.
    HANDS DOWN best DJ I could have had for our wedding! Truly a stress free process thanks to Adam!

Kim · Married on 08/10/2018

Adam was the BEST! From the beginning Adam was very professional and easy to get in touch with. We had him do our lighting, ceremony, and a personalized monogram. Very reasonably priced for the services he provides. He definitely kept the party going all night! He’s great at reading the crowd and checked on my husband and I throughout the night. He took into account all of our requests. I’d highly recommend SoundFactor to any couple!

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

We were more than thrilled with our experience with Soundfactor! Craig was an amazing DJ who brought all of our guests to the dance floor! Our guests had the BEST time at our wedding and we have Craig to thank!

Lindsay · Married on 07/14/2018

Adam was absolutely outstanding at our wedding! We got married almost a month ago and everyone is still talking about his awesome music selection and how he kept the party going all night long. From the beginning Adam was extremely professional and easy to communicate with. He understood my vision completely and his attention to detail was spot on. The online planning website was super easy to use. It was great to have so much input in song selection. The night just flowed so nicely and he knew exactly when to play the right type of music to set the mood. Not only was Adam extremely professional but he was super friendly and engaging with everyone. Right when we arrived at the reception he showed my husband and I where the photo booth was, how to use it, and went over some last minute details. Throughout the night he checked in with us and was so attentive. The best part of the night was the final song. I did not give him a song title, but told him I wanted a really good song to end the night. It was perfect and everyone was going crazy on the dance floor. Which is exactly what we wanted. He played such a hands on role the entire night and we couldn’t have been happier with his services. I highly recommend Soundfactor Entertainment for any event. You will not be disappointed!

Riley · Married on 07/13/2018

We were SO happy with our DJ choice!! Adam was the best to work with! He is easy to contact, is very professional, and knows exactly how to fill a dance floor! His music was great, he made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the entire reception, and kept the energy fun! We even decided (kinda last minute- oops!) to include his photo booth option to our package and it was fantastic! Everybody had so much fun and the photos turned out great! We love the album they put together for us of all the pictures - what a great keepsake! Great experience!

Christie · Married on 07/07/2018

For our wedding the most important detail to us was the music. DJ Kevin Rhude and Soundfactor Entertainment did not disappoint. They were easy to work with, as we were planning the wedding out of state and they were affordable. We had a lot of specific details regarding certain songs and the order of them and DJ Kevin Rhude worked with us and did whatever we asked for. I am SO happy that I went with SoundFactor and I could not have asked for anything better. They delivered and were professional. I would absolutely recommended them to anyone. It was the best day with the most epic dance party!

Lindsay · Married on 07/01/2018

Having Craig DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. He was awesome!!! As soon as the dance music came on, the dance floor was packed... and stayed packed the entire night. Our guests had a blast and raved about the music that was played. He was great to work with - quickly responded to our emails and texts, answered all of our questions and executed our reception exactly as envisioned. I highly recommend Soundfactor and DJ Craig!

Sean · Married on 06/23/2018

Adam was one of the best DJs I have ever seen at a wedding. He made sure everything we wanted for our reception was there, and continued to check in with us throughout the reception regarding song requests and any other questions we may have had. He looked extremely professional and was very helpful throughout the planning process. An awesome DJ who I highly recommend!

Jennica · Married on 06/23/2018

Our wedding DJ was Adam and he was absolutely amazing! From start to finish he was great to work with. He’s was very professional, accommodating, offered great suggestions and definitely knew how to get the dance floor crowded! From the cocktail hour music, dinner, and dancing music, everything was perfect! He made sure everything ran smoothly and always kept us aware of what was going on. Adam also did our uplighting which turned out great. I love how he was able to change the lighting throughout the night too. We also did “dancing on the clouds” for our first dance and it was such a neat add on and made for beautiful photos. The photo booth was awesome as well and our guests loved it! So many fun props! I’m so glad we received copies of all the photo booth pictures in an album— great keepsake! I cannot say enough good things about Adam and SoundFactor.. I highly recommend him, you won’t be disappointed!

Stacy · Married on 06/15/2018

I couldn’t wait to write this review! We got married at Stokesay Castle in Reading and Adam was our DJ. Adam is extremely professional, detail oriented, and, best of all, fun to work with! He nailed everything from the up lighting to the music. We got an awesome, easy to use online website where we could put in song requests, etc. The dance floor was packed all night long and all of our guests were raving about what an awesome DJ we had! We couldn’t thank him enough for the great job which was an instrumental part of our perfect night. He even handled several special requests/activities without any issue. Would highly recommend for anyone who wants an incredible DJ!

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Soundfactor for our wedding and had the pleasure of having Craig as our Dj. He was professional, entertaining and did a phenomenal job MCing the evening. Craig picked great music that was right along the lines of what we wanted. We were so happy with him!

Seamus · Married on 06/09/2018

Easy to work with, affordable, accessible. DJ Kevin Rhude was awesome and helped to make our wedding great. Thank you to all at Soundfactor, we would definitely recommend them to anyone in search of a good DJ for any event, but especially a wedding.

Rory · Married on 06/09/2018

Our wedding DJ from Soundfactor was awesome (DJ Steve). In the lead up to everything he was extremely organized and had a lot of good insight into different ways we could do introductions or other parts of the ceremony/reception. When it came to the dance floor he was able to gauge the crowd and play the right kind of music to keep everyone on the dance floor, while also mixing in some of the specifically requested songs we wanted to hear. He was also good at building excitement around song transitions with mixing songs together or previewing songs before they came on. Couldn't imagine a better vendor for our wedding!

Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 2

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2018

Deciding to go with DJ Adam Moyer from Soundfactor was easily the best decision we ever made! As far as music goes he made sure that everyone, from our grandparent to our college friend, kept dancing ALL night. With minimal direction from us, he chose the perfect soundtrack to our wedding reception, as well as ceremony and cocktail hour. Not having to worry about picking every song we wanted played was a lifesaver for us. As wonderful as the music was, what I was even more floored about was how helpful Adam was throughout the entire planning process. From effortlessly calming my nerves about the timeline to embracing our obvious excitement about our wedding day, Adam was there for us. It is often easy for vendors, who participate in weddings all year long, to consider your big day as just another day. Adam was one of the only vendors that I felt really shared, embraced, and encouraged our excitement for our wedding day and made it feel like he was a part of something that was incredibly special rather than just being something he does every day. Adam was VERY responsive through the whole process but especially attentive in the final weeks of preparation. As my nerves and anxieties rose to peak levels, he quickly responded to ALL of my late night and early morning emails confirming and double confirming things we had already agreed on without the slightest note of frustration. Adam made sure we had everything we wanted on our big day and checked in with us often throughout the night to make sure we were aware of what was happening next and small details that popped up. We couldn’t be happier with the entire process and highly recommend Adam to all newly engaged couples!