Soundfactor Entertainment & Events Reviews

Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 6
Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 7

Katie Bartoszek · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Adam with Soundfactor is the BEST

Adam was at our wedding at Union Trust in Philly on 3/23/2019 and he was the absolute best! He was so easy to work with and so personable, we never doubted working with him since we met him! From the ceremony to the end of the reception, he was spot on with every detail and read the crowd perfectly. We couldn't have been happier with Soundfactor and Adam!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Katie · Getting married on 11/01/2019

We used Soundfactor for our Photo booth and our guests couldn't have been happier! They (and we) had a blast in the open air photo booth and the props that they brought were AWESOME! The print outs/ the camera was a really great quality and they printed 4 copies each time- and it was quick!
    Kevin (our attendant) was a pleasure and he had a really fun, Pee Wee Herman quality about him- maybe that was just the bow tie but our guests pulled him into the booth too! In addition, Adam Moyer was very professional and responsive in reference to setting up everything for our big day! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • Jamie

Jamie Acker · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Very happy!

We loved using SoundFactor for our wedding DJ! The online forms and the chat feature are a great idea to have everything organized in one place and accessible from anywhere via the internet and the chat feature I always got answers back fast. Kevin was a great DJ!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin DeAngelo · Married on 08/24/2019

DJ Cole Delivered; Venue set up made toasts hard to hear

Perfect and easy! They're online planning tool was easy to use, and we only had to have a twenty minute conversation with DJ Cole prior to the event. Everyone was dancing the whole time, and Cole tried to keep everything running smoothly and on time based on the timeline I put in the planning tool. The only thing that went wrong was that because my venue was an old Victorian house, the dance floor was far from some of the dinner tables which made the toasts impossible for a great deal of our guests to hear. Just keep that in mind if your venue isn't one great ballroom.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Marge · Married on 08/23/2019

We were in contact with Adam from the very beginning. Adam let us know that DJ Kevin was available for our date, let us know that he has done many wedding events at our chosen venue, and is familiar with the setup there. This is something that was very important to my fiance and myself. Adam also provided detailed pricing and information for the services they offer in his initial email to me. This help us make our decision since we knew right from the start how much we would be spending for what we were looking for. My fiance and I met with Adam and Kevin, going over exactly what we were looking for and we couldn't have been happier with the interaction we had with them.

I love that they have a personal online planning area with Reception planner & music playlist builder. You imput all the songs you want to hear, or don't want to hear, what special song you want play at what point and everyone involved in the wedding all in one area. This is accessible by anyone at Soundfactor, so if something happens and Kevin can't be there, someone else has all the information and not a second is lost on trying to get it. This is something I have not seen offered by other vendors and what helps make Soundfactor stand out from the rest.

I can't wait for our big day in 2019.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Brett Postetter · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely Awesome!

Adam was absolutely awesome, he took time to sit down with us and go over everything prior to our big day. I put together a surprise groomsmen dance and he was very accessible to communicate with the day of our wedding to go over certain details like when to play the song and everything, and he even caught me off to the side to discuss everything really quick. He play all the songs we wanted to hear and he kept the dancing going by all of his song selections. A lot of djs I find kill the mood when they abruptly will play a slow song and then play a slow song after that, and as for me and my wife we wanted to keep the beat going the whole time and he did exactly what we wanted. My sister has been to 14 different weddings and said Adam was by far the best dj she has ever witnessed.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/06/2019

Highly recommend

We had DJ Craig, he was a blast! I was able to talk to him on the phone twice before the wedding day to plan everything out and make sure we were on the same page with the ceremony, toasts, first dances and song selection. He did an amazing job and was very flexible when we changed things up last minute. He kept everyone dancing the whole night and did a great job at smoothly transitioning from slow songs to faster songs and he was very responsive to the crowd. It was nice having one less thing to worry about on the day of the wedding because he was very professional and accommodating. I would HIGHLY recommend using DJ Craig and Sound Factor for any wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • HaleyBeth

Haleybeth Albany · Married on 07/04/2019

Absolutely perfect!!

Adam was amazing at our wedding!!! We had our phone call the week of the wedding to go over all the details, and at that point we were feeling completely overwhelmed and had a hard time really expressing what we wanted, but Adam did a great job of understanding what we were looking for with our music with the little examples we could think of haha! He kept the party going all night, and everyone was raving about him after the wedding. Most importantly, we had an absolute blast - I wish we could have a party with him every weekend haha!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Higgins · Married on 06/28/2019

Our Wedding Music and Photobooth

Having Soundfactor do our wedding was the best decision we could’ve made! Working with Adam was so easy and he was so willing to work with us with anything that we needed or wanted for our ceremony and reception music. He didn’t just provide music, but an outstanding atmosphere for all guests! I loved having access to the timeline and music request lists way ahead of time so that we could work on our details and talk to Adam about what we wanted beforehand. The program was so easy to use and made this part of the wedding not stressful at all. Adam is extremely professional and you can tell he loves and takes pride in what he does.

During our reception, he would keep checking on us to make sure we were doing okay and to let us know when the bouquet, garter, and cake cutting songs were about to start. The guests were all obsessed with the photo booth as well! There wasn’t a single moment that our dance floor was empty because Adam had everyone dancing the whole night! There are not enough positive words I could say in one review about our experience with Soundfactor. If you’re looking for a DJ, look no further!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Brandi

Brandi Mendenhall · Married on 06/22/2019

Nothing less than perfect!

We could not have been any happier with our choice to have Soundfactor Entertainment and Cole Speilman as our DJ for our wedding. Cole was incredibly easy to work with, showed up on time and even stayed later than planned so that we could extend our reception (multiple times). I had a few last minute requests he helped me with, one of which was a prank on my husband where we blindfolded him and switched him out with one of his groomsmen to retrieve the garter. Guests are still talking about it almost a month later and I'm sure they will continue to for years to come because of Cole's perfect execution! He helped us out with the ceremony music, calling tables up to the buffet and anything else we needed. I would highly recommend Soundfactor and DJ Cole for any DJing needs! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Robert

Robert · Married on 06/21/2019

Classy and Fun!

We were lucky enough to have Kevin be our DJ. We provided a good baseline of music for the different components of the day from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception, all with their own theme. He flawlessly was able to work off making the night's entertainment picture perfect. Even with a small wedding, he was able to get everyone up and dancing.

Soundfactor and their team had an outstanding website which allowed you to provide some guidelines for the DJ as well as a great tool to help schedule out the day. Adam and Kevin quickly responded to any questions we had before the big day and had calls when necessary to clear up our questions.

A huge plus was the uplighting. We are so glad we went with the uplighting package. We did most of our own decor and their uplighting matched beautifully. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 8
    Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 9
  • Ian

Ian Kollar · Married on 06/01/2019

Everyone was on the dance floor!

Soundfactor was an excellent choice for our DJ and photobooth needs! They were in constant communication with us to curate a great playlist for the wedding reception, decide the best way to present some of the special times during it (cake cutting, shoe game, speeches/toasts), and consult on making the photobooth fit our theme.

Craig, the DJ, connected with us immediately and took inspiration from our music choices and preferences and had everyone on the dancefloor by the end! He was great at reading the room and having something for every demographic in attendance. His MC'ing of the day was efficient and excellent as well.

Kevin, the attendant, worked with everyone well and the photobooth album at the end of the night captured so many fun memories!

All in all, I highly recommend Soundfactor for their flexibility, attention to detail, collegiality, and most of all their talent in making sure our reception was one big party!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 10
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/01/2019

DJ Kevin Rhude is awesome!

My husband and I first met Soundfactor DJ at a bridal show at our wedding venue, Folino Estate. They were professional, fun, and the fact that they had done multiple weddings at our venue was an added perk. The process for selecting our music was simple, allowing us to select our "must play" and "do not play" songs. DJ Kevin Rhude was very professional and worked with us in the weeks leading up to the wedding to ensure that everything was in order in terms of our song choices for the evening, for our first dances, and that he was able to properly pronounce the names of the parents/bridal party for bridal party introductions. We also liked Soundfactor as they provide music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and even provide mics for the officiant/for readings during the ceremony in addition to providing uplighting for the event. They are truly a one stop shop for all things music/lighting!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Meredith · Married on 05/31/2019

DJ Adam is THE BEST! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

We got married on 5/31/19 and had DJ Adam as our DJ. He was FANTASTIC!!! He answered all of our one million questions and made sure that the day ran perfect. He gave us song suggestions for our special dances and even let me karaoke my fav jam, Sweet Child O’ Mine... by Guns and Roses, of course. He also did the uplighting for our reception and again, it was perfect. I have and will continue to refer my friends and family to use Soundfactor. They literally are THE BEST!
    Professionalism throughout the entire process, great price and great service. Stay awesome Soundfactor!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 05/26/2019

DJ Craig was awesome!

DJ Craig was absolutely fantastic! A few weeks before the wedding - he arranged a phone call with my hubby to be and I. The phone call went great and he was so easy to talk to! We were able to plan out details about our ceremony and the reception itself. He had a whole library of songs to choose from - including lists of things such as "top 200 requested songs" which sure does make it easier to pick songs. The day of he was nothing but professional! He nailed the introductions, kept things moving on time, and kept the dance floor packed! He even helped us move things along with visiting the tables so we had time to do a little Irish Dance performance for our guests! We couldn't be happier to have had him DJ our wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Wedding DJ!

Soundfactor Entertainment and Craig did an AMAZING job at our wedding! Craig did both our wedding ceremony and reception, and everything went as planned. Craig took the time to speak on the phone at length on multiple occasions regarding the plans for the night of. He executed this plan perfectly!! Our guests were so happy with the song choices, and I never wanted to leave the dance floor! Craig was professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating throughout the entire process. You won’t be disappointed if you choose Soundfactor!!!!
    Thank you, Craig for an amazing wedding

Sent on 07/02/2019

Katie · Married on 05/10/2019

SoundFactor is the best!

Adam from Soundfactor is the absolute BEST! We couldn't have had a more positive experience with him. He answered all of my questions very quickly, and had a great online form to fill out that made everything really easy. He understood all of my requests for the order of events and songs we did/didn't want played. He played a great mix of songs that kept our guests on the dance floor all night, and I heard from multiple guests that he was one of the best wedding DJs they've experienced! He kept the reception on schedule and made me feel very calm that everything was going smoothly, and kept me informed of what was happening every step of the way. Overall, we had an amazing experience and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Julie Gamler · Married on 04/27/2019

DJ Kevin is the best!

DJ Kevin was the perfect choice for our wedding reception! With two phone calls leading up to the event and a thorough online form Soundfactor uses, we felt sure leading up to the event that the entertainment would be what we were looking for. Kevin worked closely with our photographer and event team the night of to make sure to keep things moving, include the traditional wedding events, and keep our guests on the dance floor. He played every song we requested beforehand, stuck with the genre of music that we requested, and helped make our night absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly recommend

Adam was the DJ at my wedding and was absolutely fantastic! Had a lot of complements from guests and really did a great job with reading the crowd! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Carly

Carly Stone · Married on 03/29/2019

Great Experience with Soundfactor Entertainment

We could not have been happier with our choice to hire Adam and Soundfactor Entertainment for our wedding this past March. Adam was quick to respond to my initial inquiry and all of our (many) questions thereafter. Closer to our wedding, Adam took the time to meet up with us in person to iron out any last minute details and create a timeline that he was able to stick to the day of our wedding. Adam was great about listening to our music choices and really did his best to incorporate special songs we wanted to hear throughout the night. He was great at reading the crowd and kept people on the dance floor all night long! Adam’s set up was prompt and professional and the uplighting package we added on looked beautiful in our space! Thanks, Adam for your hard work- we will definitely be recommending your services any chance we get!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Ali

Ali Jacobs Greenly · Married on 03/16/2019

Best DJ & Hilariously Fun Photobooth!

Adam and his Soundfactor team were amazing for our big day! Adam was always extremely willing to go the extra mile for us, from flawlessly executing our Ceremony Music, to the introductions of he bridal party and special dances at our reception. Their office in Gilbertsville is so fun and high tech, and we loved meeting there to plan out all of the details. We gave Adam a pretty broad idea of what kind of music we wanted during the different parts of the reception and he absolutely nailed it! We haven't been to a wedding in a long time where so many people were dancing and having the time of their lives. The photobooth was also such a fun extra. The online gallery is absolutely priceless, and the photo guestbook is perfect. We would highly recommend Soundfactor to anyone. Thanks Adam!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Kayla Leidy · Married on 02/23/2019

Adam was the most attentive and talented DJ that we have ever experienced!

We found Adam through a suggestion and we couldn’t be happier with his performance! Multiple people came up to us and expressed how much fun they had on the dance floor and how talented Adam was. Adam was so sweet and considerate to us on our wedding day! He came up to us a few times to ask how we were doing and to let us know when certain events were about to occur. He genuinely cares for you and your big day. I will recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Janna K · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic wedding DJ!

We used Soundfactor for our wedding and are so thrilled that we did! Adam was our DJ and absolutely knocked it out of the park. He was quick to respond to all our questions leading up to the wedding and made sure he was accessible via phone and email. Our reception went off without a hitch all thanks to Adam. He really went above and beyond his responsibilities as the DJ. When the vendor owner got pulled away due to being understaffed, Adam stepped right in to make sure the entire night went smoothly and according to plan. We can't thank him enough for that, as we would have had no idea what to do! Our guests had a great time as well, they were up and dancing the entire evening! We also hired Soundfactor to do our photo booth. The photo booth was a fun addition and our guests really enjoyed it. At the end of the night Soundfactor gave us a photo album with copies of all the pictures from our guests, which was fun to look back at the next day. Look no further for your wedding, Adam and his team are fantastic!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Kristen · Married on 12/15/2018

We had an amazing experience

My husband and I are so thrilled with the experience we had with Adam as our DJ for our wedding!!! He was so easy to work with and very accommodating to our needs!! Our guests were on the dance floor all night thanks to him!! I would HIGHLY reccommend using him!

Sent on 01/03/2019