Ceremony Officiants - Rev. Laura C. Cannon & Associates
The Area's Highest-Rated Wedding Officiants for Over 10 Years
Serving Baltimore, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Delaware, and Pennsylvania
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no...

Profile   Reviews (252)   Photos   Videos   Deals   FAQ   Blog
About Us

Ceremony Officiants Wedding Officiants

Ceremony Officiants™ has been offering the area's highest-rated wedding officiants for over 10 years, and we are happy to work with all couples. Our award-winning team of non-denominational wedding ministers, led by Rev. Laura C. Cannon, works with each couple to create a fully customized ceremony that reflects their personalities, values, and relationship.

For more information, and to check our availability for your wedding date, please visit our website!

Wedding Officiants - Ceremony Officiants

• Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Jon 1 Reviews
First and foremost, Laura was an amazing Officiant! My wife and I first met Laura at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club Bridal Show and immediately knew that we wanted her to perform our ceremony. Laura has plenty of experience and truly makes each ceremony that she performs special. When we had our meeting with Laura to plan our ceremony, Laura made us feel comfortable and relaxed about the planning process. She has a very engaging personality and calm demeanor that confirmed our belief that she was the right Officiant. The ceremony is truly the most important part of the wedding day and Laura used her expertise to help us create memories that will last a lifetime. Laura proposed several ideas for our ceremony that engaged our guests and made them feel connected to our ceremony. After our meeting with Laura, we honestly felt relief. We knew that this was one aspect of our wedding that no matter what happened, Laura would be there to make everything workout.

On the day of the wedding, Laura ensured everything was ready to make our ceremony perfect. Now, three months later, I am happy to say that my wife and I look back and know without a doubt that our ceremony was perfect! The opening words, charge to the couple, and closing comments all made my wife and I feel that Laura had known us for years.

Overall, I would highly recommend Reverend Laura to anyone who is looking for an Officiant. In fact, one of our guests just hired Laura for her daughter’s ceremony in November 2015. I believe that this is a true testament to how special Laura makes a ceremony.
Wedding: 11/01/2013
Services Used: Officiant

We highly recommend Laura Cannon as an officiant for your wedding ceremony. She takes the time to get to know the couple before the ceremony, so that on the day of the ceremony she is speaking as if she has known them for years. The ceremony is always very personal. We have been working with Rev. Laura at The Elkridge Furnace Inn for the past several years and she never ceases to amaze us in her caring ways.

Associations I Belong To

"Wedding Professionals Networking Group"

Ceremony Officiants - Rev. Laura C. Cannon & Associates is a wedding officiant and wedding minister services firm from Baltimore, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Delaware, and Pennsylvania. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore, Washington DC, and Philadelphia. Ceremony Officiants - Rev. Laura C. Cannon & Associates is a professional wedding officiant and wedding minister that has been part of the Baltimore / Washington DC wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in fully customized wedding ceremonies for all couples, including interfaith ceremonies and LGBT weddings.

800-721-8697
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire