Dino Gomez Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I found Dino for my destination wedding by doing a web search and sending an email. He responded in less than 12 hours and continued to answer every question I had prior to us going to Cabo to get married. Not only was Dino extremely responsive, but he also recommended a location for the ceremony.

I was nervous to use a photographer that I had never met, at a location I've never been to. Dino's continued professionalism calmed my nerves and when we arrived onsite for our ceremony, I could not have been more pleased! Dino recommended the perfect site and captured the time he spent with us beautifully and skillfully.

I LOVE our pictures and LOVED the location he recommended (Sunset de MonaLisa). Dino earned every bit of 5 stars, and then some. I would recommend him to anyone going to Cabo in the near future. When we go back next year for our one year anniversary, we'll be reaching out to him again!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Los Cabos, San Jose del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, 23454 Mexico
BLOG

Passionate Wedding Photography.

I'm a passionate wedding photographer, devoted to seize every moment of your once-in-a-life-time event in a natural and effortless way. Every click is an individual story that put together sums up the first chapter of your new life together. How do you live it is up to you and I'll be honoured to be part of it!

We also provide ... read more

We also provide awesome Full HD video services though our in-house video Staff. Check our work here: www.DinoGomez.com/video

We also own The Memory Maker, a unique photo booth service in the Los Cabos area; the funniest addition to your Destination Wedding: www.TheMemoryMaker.com.mx

Contact me on: