Diana Maire Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wow!! Diana came highly recommended from a friend who used her as her wedding photographer. My husband and I just got married and couldn’t be happier with choosing Diana as well!! She was phenomenal. Although I was harder to reach, I loved that she really wanted to get to know me during the wedding planning process and was in constant communication. I loved her pictures on her website because she was unique and had a great eye that wasn’t too traditional and generic “just like everybody else’s.” She asked me all the right questions about what I liked and wanted without putting too much pressure on me since she is the professional. She was knowledgeable and organized and very patient us. The day of the wedding we couldn’t find our list of specific shots we wanted so she knew who to call up after the ceremony (ie: mom and dad, cousins, etc) and she didn’t panic at all and made me feel okay about stupidly forgetting it. She made it all work out smoothly. She’s from San Francisco and came out with another photographer so neither knew the area at all. They took the time to scope out the area and find the perfect shots for both sides of the wedding party. It was so much fun and I can’t wait to see all the shots! The photographers never stopped taking pictures and I know captured some awesome “candid” moments that will be way better than just standing there and posing. Of course we still did the traditional shots but she exceeded our expectations by capturing “us” in the other photos! Diana also snuck my husband and I out of the reception to take some amazing sunset photos. It was awesome to be able to take a moment of just us! Diana sent us a sneak peak of some of the pictures and they are SO INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to see the rest! I highly recommend her for her suburb professionalism and talents!! We are so grateful for her services. You won’t regret your decision in hiring her!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
7427 Geary Blvd #1, San Francisco, CA 94121
BLOG

San Francisco Bay Area based wedding and portrait photographer. Also available for travel!

My goal on your wedding day is to capture the emotion and connections felt throughout the whole day. I'm known for on capturing the amazing candid moments throughout the day, as well as creative portraiture that is more than the standard pose and smile images. I like to get to know each couple as much as possible before the wedding, learn what makes you tick, and what will make you smile. I capture each wedding in a way that fits the bride and groom, while of course making everyone look your best and creating something you'll want to show off!

+/- read less