Deering Estate at Cutler

4.3
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

In all honesty, I was planning this wedding from out of town so I didn't really have much personal interaction with the vendor representative as my wedding planner interacted with them to set everything up like the researsal at the venue. The venue itself is gorgeous. When everything is set up, it gives the guests a feeling of awe and grandeur walking down the tree lined aisle to the bay that is framed by gorgeous palm trees, sun shining above it all. It was even more wonderful that my caterer was there to provide beverages at the entrance for them to enjoy as they walked down to the ceremony site. It rained on my wedding day. We had gorgeous sunshine for our first look photos but half way through the ceremony the thunder clouds started rolling in. Luckily our Officiant recognized this and expedited the ceremony. The venue was even more beautiful when we had a gorgeous rainbow spread across the ceremony arch during the ceremony. I loved the versatility and the charm of this venue. We had a dressing room across from the grand ball room. And our reception was out in the courtyard. We ended up getting a clear tent due to the predicted rain and it was gorgeous out in the courtyard with the lights and the centerpieces. I would definitely recommend doing the reception in the courtyard, even if it rains rather than squeezing everyone inside the ballroom. We had ~ 100 guests for the wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue