david jones photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

David jones photography did a wonderful job photographing my wedding day. Before the wedding, I spoke with David a couple times to let him know what kinds of pictures I wanted and who I would want pictures with. He was very flexible and was able to give me exactly what I wanted and more! Throughout the event, he was professional and captured many of the moments I will remember for the rest of my life. He is candid pictures of the reception are some of my favorite shots of family and friends and I absolutely love the picture of my husband and me together! He blended with the crowd and got great shots but was easy to find when I wanted specific pictures with people. After the wedding our pictures were up online within a couple of days and I received the prints very fast in the mail. I would highly recommend david jones photography to any bride/groom.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
5074 Spring Cove Court, Crozet, VA 22932
BLOG
David Jones has been photographing weddings in and around Charlottesville for over twenty years, and has photographed over 350 brides on their wedding day. He specializes in combining both a traditional and photojournalistic approach, and prides himself in being relaxed and unobtrusive at every wedding he photographs.
Details
Style: Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof CD of All Images
Liability Insurance: Yes