Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists

Flexibility
Profile Picture
anastasia
11/09/2014

they came to my rescue. 1 week before my wedding, I cold called Daneene after I had a trial with another makeup artist company that made me resemble a dead clown- total panic for a bride before a wedding! Daneene returned my call very promptly, and made arrangements to squeeze me in for a trial ( my schedule was way limited with only one week to go) My makeup artist was Audrey. Who was punctual, took time to listen as I expressed how i wanted to look, and the end result was a glamorous version of myself, she was very pleasant to work with, and my mother and maid of honor were very happy with her work as well. Their products were fantastic, I had the airbrush and fake lashes, the job lasted the entire day and night, the day after my wedding my makeup was still on and looking good. great, professional experience start to finish.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Studio, 118 Wood Street, Doylestown, PA 18901

hair and makeup artists on site

We are a team of artists and we offer on location hair and makeup services for the bride and her party.  No bridal party is too large. We utilize absolutely top of the line products, (MAC, Smashbox and Laura Mercier, Nars) as well as apply primers and waterproofing bonders to give your makeup a fresh long lasting look all day long that is emotion free! We get wonderful feedback from our clients that they just love the products and the finish that they impart. Our team is experienced in print, film and video and providing hair and makeup for runway and productions. This assures you that not only will you look incredible in person, but equally gorgeous in your photos and on your video without ever looking overdone. Bridal, however is what we do better than anyone else! Visit us at www.daneenemakeup.com and www.facebook.com/daneenehairmakeup or call us to book your trial today!

+/- read less
Details
Services: Consultations, Hair, Makeup
Hair: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos/Styling
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
Max Group: 20
Licensed Professional: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Daneene Jensen and her staff are always reliable, exceptionally professional, and excellent at hair and makeup. I have worked with them on a number of weddings and assignments (including my own wedding) and I am never disappointed.
Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists is a wedding hair and makeup provider from Doylestown, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including philadelphia, lehigh valley, and southern new jersey. Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists is a professional wedding beauty provider that has been part of the philadelphia wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in hair and makeup for weddings and productions.