Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists

Profile Picture
Beth
1 Review
05/23/2015

I was extremely picky when choosing hair and makeup team for my wedding day. I could not be happier I went with Daneene and her team. From the first time I reached out to Daneene, she was so professional and easy to work with. She responds within the same day and informs you of everything you need to know for the big day. I had my trials with Fernanda and she was so great to work with. She was so patient and calm and worked with me to get the look I really wanted for the big day. I had 9 bridesmaids plus my mom and mother in law and Daneene had a detailed schedule sent to me the week before the wedding so the day of would be seamless. Fernanda, Marissa, and Rebecca came on time and ready to make my girls and myself look beautiful! Everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup and it lasted throughout the night. I highly suggest booking Daneene and her extremely talented fun and professional team for your event- they were amazing!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Studio, 118 Wood Street, Doylestown, PA 18901

hair and makeup artists on site

We are a team of artists and we offer on location hair and makeup services for the bride and her party.  No bridal party is too large. We utilize absolutely top of the line products, (MAC, Smashbox and Laura Mercier, Nars) as well as apply primers and waterproofing bonders to give your makeup a fresh long lasting look all day long that is emotion free! We get wonderful feedback from our clients that they just love the products and the finish that they impart. Our team is experienced in print, film and video and providing hair and makeup for runway and productions. This assures you that not only will you look incredible in person, but equally gorgeous in your photos and on your video without ever looking overdone. Bridal, however is what we do better than anyone else! Visit us at www.daneenemakeup.com and www.facebook.com/daneenehairmakeup or call us to book your trial today!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Debutante Balls, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2004
Employees: 15
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Daneene Jensen and her staff are always reliable, exceptionally professional, and excellent at hair and makeup. I have worked with them on a number of weddings and assignments (including my own wedding) and I am never disappointed.
Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists is a wedding hair and makeup provider from Doylestown, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including philadelphia, lehigh valley, and southern new jersey. Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists is a professional wedding beauty provider that has been part of the philadelphia wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in hair and makeup for weddings and productions.