Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Daneene Jensen and Associates are amazing! I honestly can not say enough great things about Daneene. From the very first email outreach through to the day of the wedding, she was beyond a pleasure to work with. All of her emails had every answer to every possible question I could have about the process. During a time when I was very overwhelmed with a thousand wedding details, her organization and timeliness was a breath of fresh air. I knew right away that I was in great hands. In addition to being super organized with the administrative side, she is also incredibly talented. Everyone who had their hair done loved their hair and makeup the day of the wedding. It was about 95 degrees the day of and everyone's hair and makeup still looked incredible 14 hours later. We all looked and felt so beautiful! She exceeded all of my expectations. I would recommend her to any bride. I wish I could have her make me look that beautiful every day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Studio, 118 Wood Street, Doylestown, PA 18901

hair and makeup artists on site

We are a team of artists and we offer on location hair and makeup services for the bride and her party.  No bridal party is too large. We utilize absolutely top of the line products, (MAC, Smashbox and Laura Mercier, Nars) as well as apply primers and waterproofing bonders to give your makeup a fresh long lasting look all day long that is emotion free! We get wonderful feedback from our clients that they just love the products and the finish that they impart. Our team is experienced in print, film and video and providing hair and makeup for runway and productions. This assures you that not only will you look incredible in person, but equally gorgeous in your photos and on your video without ever looking overdone. Bridal, however is what we do better than anyone else! Visit us at www.daneenemakeup.com and www.facebook.com/daneenehairmakeup or call us to book your trial today!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Debutante Balls, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2004
Employees: 15
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Daneene Jensen and her staff are always reliable, exceptionally professional, and excellent at hair and makeup. I have worked with them on a number of weddings and assignments (including my own wedding) and I am never disappointed.
Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists is a wedding hair and makeup provider from Doylestown, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including philadelphia, lehigh valley, and southern new jersey. Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists is a professional wedding beauty provider that has been part of the philadelphia wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in hair and makeup for weddings and productions.