Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists

Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists

hair and makeup artists on site

Studio
118 Wood Street
Doylestown, PA 18901 | map
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

We are a team of artists and we offer on location hair and makeup services for the bride and her party.  No bridal party is too large. We utilize absolutely top of the line products, (MAC, Smashbox and Laura Mercier, Nars) as well as apply primers and waterproofing bonders to give your makeup a fresh long lasting look all day long that is emotion free! We get wonderful feedback from our clients that they just love the products and the finish that they impart. Our team is experienced in print, film and video and providing hair and makeup for runway and productions. This assures you that not only will you look incredible in person, but equally gorgeous in your photos and on your video without ever looking overdone. Bridal, however is what we do better than anyone else! Visit us at www.daneenemakeup.com and www.facebook.com/daneenehairmakeup or call us to book your trial today!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Daneen Jensen & Associates was the perfect choice for my hair and makeup needs on my wedding day. First, Daneene communicates early and often - a huge help for a first time bride who has no idea what she's doing (or was that just me?!). Daneene explained the process, how everything works, pricing, what's included/what's not. She is very clear so that there are no surprises. Kim was my main stylist. She's awesome!! At my trial (in June for a November wedding), she looked at a few pictures I put on Pinterest and replicated the look exactly. My hair and makeup stayed in place all day long - and I only powdered my nose once about 8 hours after the trial, before I went out for dinner. Fast forward to November. The day of the wedding Kim and her team showed up 15 minutes early to set up and the rest of the day moved like precision clockwork. I got my hair and makeup done as well as my 5 bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law, aunt in law, and grandmother in law. Kim and her team handled the chaos of so many people and made everyone look gorgeous. Kim referred to my pictures from the trial and she did her magic exactly as expected (better than expected!). My husband doesn't like when I wear makeup; he was so happy with the way my look turned out. I highly recommended Daneene Jensen & Associates. I already referred my future sister-in-law to Daneene for her wedding in July. I can't wait to get my hair and make up done again by this crew! Thank you!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Natalie
1 Review
Endorsements
Daneene Jensen and her staff are always reliable, exceptionally professional, and excellent at hair and makeup. I have worked with them on a number of weddings and assignments (including my own wedding) and I am never disappointed.
Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists is a wedding hair and makeup provider from Doylestown, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including philadelphia, lehigh valley, and southern new jersey. Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists is a professional wedding beauty provider that has been part of the philadelphia wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in hair and makeup for weddings and productions.
484-437-6136
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards