Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

May and Lisa did the hair and make-up for my bridal squad the day of my wedding. They were AMAZING!

First off, I was planning the wedding from afar (California), and was quite nervous about choosing a make-up artist that I didn't know. Daneene and May were very responsive in answering my questions and sending portfolio pictures to calm my nerves. May and I did a trial a few months before the wedding- she took about 4 hours to make sure I was happy with the styles, and had great input. She really listened to what I like and looked at pictures I sent to come up with ideas for make-up. She's very talented!

The day of the wedding, May brought Lisa, who was fabulous. They arrived early with a schedule, and stuck to it! We were all ready on time. Both May and Lisa did a phenomenal job. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. I looked even better than at my trial! My hair and makeup were perfect. May was so sweet, calm, and re-assuring. She and Lisa were fun to spend the morning with! My mom and MIL loved them too.

Regards to pricing, I had shopped around before booking- their pricing was very reasonable, especially considering the artists do both hair AND make-up.

I would recommend Daneene Jensen.... and definitely ask for May & Lisa! They were fabulous!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Studio, 118 Wood Street, Doylestown, PA 18901

hair and makeup artists on site

We are a team of artists and we offer on location hair and makeup services for the bride and her party.  No bridal party is too large. We utilize absolutely top of the line products, (MAC, Smashbox and Laura Mercier, Nars) as well as apply primers and waterproofing bonders to give your makeup a fresh long lasting look all day long that is emotion free! We get wonderful feedback from our clients that they just love the products and the finish that they impart. Our team is experienced in print, film and video and providing hair and makeup for runway and productions. This assures you that not only will you look incredible in person, but equally gorgeous in your photos and on your video without ever looking overdone. Bridal, however is what we do better than anyone else! Visit us at www.daneenemakeup.com and www.facebook.com/daneenehairmakeup or call us to book your trial today!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Debutante Balls, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2004
Employees: 15
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Daneene Jensen and her staff are always reliable, exceptionally professional, and excellent at hair and makeup. I have worked with them on a number of weddings and assignments (including my own wedding) and I am never disappointed.
Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists is a wedding hair and makeup provider from Doylestown, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including philadelphia, lehigh valley, and southern new jersey. Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists is a professional wedding beauty provider that has been part of the philadelphia wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in hair and makeup for weddings and productions.