Custom Ceremonies by Rev. Bermudez

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rev. Bermudez was amazing! I absolutely loved him. He has an amazing personality that my husband and I just clicked with. Once we met Rev. Bermudez, we knew we didn't want anyone else to perform our ceremony. Everything from the selections up to the day of was organized and easy. The ceremony was beautiful. We had included an aspect of my culture's tradition into the ceremony, and Rev. Bermudez easily and nicely organized it into the ceremony. I highly recommend him!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
2207 N. Van Dorn Street, Suite 203, Alexandria, VA 22304

A joyful, sweet wedding ceremony is our stock in trade.

Been in the "couples" business (engaged and married) for more than 30 years.

Been in the "couples" business (engaged and married) for more than 30 years.
Provide essential services to couples, especially to custom-design and perform wedding ceremonies as well as pre-marital counseling, marriage coaching, renewal of vows and special family events (baby dedications, anniversaries, etc.) Ordained, non-denominational Christian minister, authorized to perform religious and non-religious weddings in MD, DC and VA. Specialize in bilingual weddings (English/Spanish).

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Christenings, Corporate Events, Memorials
Established: 2007
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
I had the pleasure of working with Rev. Bermudez in 2009 at a wedding in Virginia. He was absolutely professional. He did everything the couple wanted for their ceremony. His calm spirit soothes the butterflies couples may have. Also, I have worked several weddings with his wife Laura who is an absolute perfectionist. She knows weddings and that is why I love working with her. I've had the opportunity to work with many other wedding professionals, but they are the only husband and wife team that I will always recommend to do weddings.