Creative Solutions Special Events

Creative Solutions Special Events

Event Rental for Every Occasion

Belmont, NC 28012 | map
Rentals: Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar / Arch Arrangeme...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Since 2000, our staff at Creative Solutions has successfully produced hundreds of stress-free occasions for our clients. With impeccable taste and intense scrutiny of each and every detail, we help our clients see the big picture and accomplish their goals.

We seek to provide every client with quality service and excellent rental equipment; neither should be found lacking at Creative Solutions.

To further benefit our clients, Creative Solutions is always adding new products to our inventory, so be sure to check out our Facebook page and gallery for updates.

So whether you’re serving dinner to 25 close friends, hosting a major fundraiser or planning a dream wedding, you will be in capable hands at Creative Solutions, where our only goal is to make your vision into reality.

For more information and pricing, call us at 704-825-8701
or email us at info@csspecialevents.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Creative Solutions did an absolutely wonderful job with our wedding. I can honestly say they took my breath away when I walked into our venue and saw our reception area put together for the first time. They were very easy to work with and we got through the process very quickly with the help of their highly experienced staff.

That had several great suggestions on how to provide a perfect mix of our wedding colors (pink/fuscia and black) without having the bright pink take over the room. They were also extremely helpful in finding a reliable pool table rental company for us so my husband and I could have a piece of how we met at our wedding.

I can truly say I will remember every detail of that day, it was far to breath taking to ever forget. Almost 5 months later we still have people telling us how beautiful everything was and how great of a time they had. We have also been asked to throw another wedding, by several people, so everyone can come and party once again! :)

Thank you again for all of the hard work you guys did to make our wedding day the best day ever! I hope I get the pleasure of working with you guys again one day.

Take care,

Mrs. Shannon Sutherland

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Profile Picture
Shannon
1 Review
Associations I Belong to
Creative Solutions Special Events is a wedding Event Rental Company from Charlotte. We service weddings througout the local area, including Charlotte, Gastonia, and Fort Mill. Creative Solutions Special Events is a professional wedding Rental Company that has been part of the Charlotte wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in Event Rentals
704-825-8701
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards