Costello Wedding Ceremonies & Gardens
Romantic ceremonies in our gardens or parlor, or at your chosen venue
260 S Pearl Street
Clayton, NJ 08312  | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious...

Profile   Reviews (45)   Photos   Videos   FAQ   Map
About Us

This is your day and all eyes are on you!

These first moments are the most important part of your day.

These memories will always be with you, bringing a joyful smile or tear every time!

I am a wedding officiant and have been personalizing ceremonies for over 15 years.  My job is to help you bring about your vision, being your guide to creating the ceremony of your dreams.

Here in the tri-state area, I am available 365 days a year for weddings, vow renewals, baby blessings, christenings and more.

I can join you at the venue of your choice, or you are welcome to be a guest at our 1850 Colonial home in Clayton, NJ for a smaller, more intimate ceremony in our garden or parlor at no extra charge.

Visit a few of our happy couples and take a tour of our gardens.

And one more thing ... we also offer a beautiful, one of a kind display certificate as our special gift to you!

EVERY DAY ON THE CALENDAR IS AVAILABLE!!!

RAIN or SHINE ... or SNOW!!!

Snow Garden        \

Call NOW for holidays:

Valentine's Day, July 4th, Christmas, New Years ...

Consultations are free ... 7 days a week from 10am to 7pm by appointment

• Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Linda 1 Reviews
Cathy Costello managed from a brief interview to provide a personalized ceremony that was deeply moving and powerful. She is easy to talk to- and has a remarkable talent for incorporating the personalities and preferences of her clients into the ceremony. She is devoted to her work and offers many hand-outs and scripts to assist in the planning- but I had no idea that she could infuse the words with such spirit.
I personally found her to have a great sense of humor and style- so that when we forgot the rings- or when my husband tried to kiss me before it was time- she graciously guided us back. People in attendance said it was the most beautiful ceremony they'd ever witnessed. My gratitude will no doubt extend a lifetime- our memories are totally positive. I wholeheartedly recommend Cathy Costello as officiant for your special day.
Wedding: 12/06/2013
Services Used: Officiant

Associations I Belong To

"Wedding Professionals Networking Group"

Costello Wedding Ceremonies & Gardens is a wedding officiant and gardens from South Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Gloucester County, Salem County, and Atlantic County. Costello Wedding Ceremonies & Gardens is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the New Jersey and Pennsylvania wedding industry for over 15 years. We specialize in Garden Weddings, Same Sex Weddings, Vow Renewals & Baby Blessings.

856-226-3174
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire