735 NO MAIN ST, Williamstown, NJ 08094 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 3

About Weddings By Delia, LLC

Weddings By Delia specializes in making your big day exactly what you want it to be. We will customize the ceremony to your preferences; the choice of religious or secular ceremony is yours. Whatever your needs may be, we will meet them.

I started Weddings By Delia, LLC, in 2007 after talking to several very unhappy brides who were being told what they could and could not have in their wedding ceremonies. A wedding is just about the most important day in a couple’s life and they should be able to have whatever they want. It was then that I decided to form Weddings By Delia, LLC. I wanted to give couples the wedding ceremonies of their dreams. Couples can choose to customize every aspect of their ceremony or use one of the many pre-written ceremonies that I have. It is so rewarding to see my couples beaming with joy when their wedding ceremony is over and they have truly had the ceremony of their dreams!

Follow Weddings By Delia, LLC on

4 Reviews for Weddings By Delia, LLC

• Jessica

Jessica Martine · Married on 10/10/2010

Highly Recommend!

We chose Delia after attending a friend's wedding where she was officiating. They were very happy with her services and so we contacted her for our special day. Delia was wonderful. From start to finish, she provided guidance and helped us customize a ceremony to fit who we are. It was perfect! She truly cares about her couples and it is obvious that she loves what she does. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Weddings By Delia, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica! I truly enjoyed working with both of you. I'm so happy that we were able achieve your perfect ceremony!

Nicole C Mitchell · Married on 09/04/2010

Delia is fabulous!

Delia was the perfect officiant for our special day. We knew we wanted to customize the ceremony to fit our personality as a couple and Delia worked closely with us, providing sample readings and suggestions along the way until we felt comfortable with everything. She is an extremely kind and caring individual that will work with you to create your perfect day! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Weddings By Delia, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Nicole! It was such a pleasure working with both of you! It gives me so much joy to make my couples happy and to give them the ceremony of their dreams.

Weddings By Delia, LLC Pricing

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 325.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL, MI, NJ, PA
  • What languages do you speak? English

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Weddings By Delia, LLC 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Weddings By Delia, LLC 2
    Weekday Elopements Monday Through Thursday

$200 for a weekday elopement, Monday through Thursday at a location of your choice, (within 10 minutes of my home), for you, your two witnesses, and two guests, maximum. A short, pre-written ceremony is included.

OR

$100 for a weekday elopement, Monday through Thursday, at my home, for you and your two witnesses. A short, pre-written ceremony is included.

• Weddings By Delia, LLC 3