Glassboro, NJ 08028 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Weddings by Sandy

Welcome and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

It’s my belief that wedding ceremonies should be crafted around the unique personalities of my couples. Incorporating beautifully personalized words written with the mindset of keeping a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere for their wedding day. My focus is to write a ceremony perfect for their wedding day but can also be treasured on their 1st anniversary to their 50th and always feel the message of love and unity. It is truly an honor and a pleasure to share this experience with them!

My services include:

• Introductory Meeting, in person or FaceTime

• Unlimited phone, text or e-mail consultations 7 days a week.

• Full Ceremony, Rehersal or Elopement packages.

• Ownership of the day. One (1) wedding couple a day secured.

• Travel expenses up to 60 miles round trip from my location, Gloucester County, NJ.

• Arrival one hour before the ceremony to clarify details with the venue, vendors and bridal party.

• Ceremony performance.

• Signing and filing of legal documents.
Please reach out to me to arrange a day and time that we can meet to build your perfect wedding ceremony! Sandy :)
Follow Weddings by Sandy on

Weddings by Sandy 3
Weddings by Sandy 4
Weddings by Sandy 5

Tiffany Keenan · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing. Can’t say enough good things!

Sandy was so helpful! Honored to have her apart of our big day! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Weddings by Sandy's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! It was a pleasure officiating your beautiful wedding my Best Wishes to you and Rob!!

Kate · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Wedding Officiant Experience

Sandy was truly an amazing officiant first our wedding and I could not imagine our wedding without her! Originally we had a friend that was supposed to officiate our wedding, but he decided (way too late in my opinion) that he was not comfortable doing it. So, we began our search for an officiant and it was overwhelming between finding someone to perform the type of wedding we wanted, availability, and pricing. We found Sandy and she was amazing throughout the whole process. Our wedding was in PA but we were living in Florida so Sandy set up a FaceTime meeting with us where she not only discussed her services and pricing but really tried to get to know us and ask about us and what we wanted. It was such a great meeting and we felt like for the first time looking for officiants that’s someone cared about what we wanted and getting to know us before talking about us in front of people that know us pretty well. By the time we ended he call, we knew she was the one we wanted to officiate our wedding. Sandy made the whole process easy, even from far away. She sent us a questionnaire which she used to make the wedding service. One thing that I loved was that she sent us a copy of her planned “speech” and let us revise at as we saw fit. I loved this because we got exactly what we wanted (we only had to make a minor change or two because she took the time to get to know us and had our questionnaire). When it came to the wedding day, Sandy was even more amazing. She met us before the wedding to be sure everything was just right. Our wedding start time got delayed a bit due to some unforeseen circumstances, but Sandy was great she adjusted accordingly and you would have never known anything was any different. I am so glad we chose her. She is so friendly, helpful, and such a nice person. She helped make our wedding perfect. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs an officiant.

Weddings by Sandy 8
    Sent on 11/18/2019

Weddings by Sandy's reply:

Kate, I am so humbled by your kind words! Loved getting to know you and Ian, it was truly my pleasure. Best wishes to your beautiful family!!

Weddings by Sandy FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 400
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 400
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 475
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NJ
    PA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings by Sandy 1
    Military Discount

Proudly offering 10% off to all of those who have served and/or continue to serve in our armed forces. Thank You for your service!

• Glassboro, NJ, 08028 See on map