Classic Catering Corporation

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am so glad we hired Mary and her team at Classic Catering! They are amazing! So very easy to work with, all you have to do is give them your ideas and they make it happen! The food is the best part! All of our guest told us the food was the best they had ever had at a wedding. We did not know until we watched our wedding video that Mary and one of her staff even fixed the wobble on our sweetheart table before we sat down, I love that attention to detail!! If you want a caterer that you never have to worry about this is your company! We had no issues with anything! Even when our guest count went down at the end we had no problem getting the refund for over paying, we had it in 2 days! I will hire them again in the future if I ever need a caterer again!!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
9112 Cody Street, Overland Park, KS 66214
BLOG

Celebrating 22 Years of Great Taste

Consistently named as one of the best caterers in Kansas City, for over 22 years Classic Catering in Overland Park has become the trusted expert and favorite caterer for Kansas City Weddings, corporate catering, business lunches, bar and bat mitzvahs, private functions and holiday parties. Classic Catering Corporation provides impeccable cateri ng elegance – all at an affordable price.

Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres - Displayed, Hors d'oeuvres - Passed, Plated, Stations
Maximum capacity: 500
Bar services: Cash Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)