Claire Dobson Photography

Profile Picture
Amanda
1 Review
11/25/2013

Claire was amazing! I wanted to do something different and I had the idea to do a boudoir photo shoot on the beach and when I called Claire to see if she could she had time to fit me in and we got to do it the following week. In the outdoor elements and hour time frame that we had, she got so many great pictures and kept the shoot up beat the whole time. We did out fit changes quiet a bit which was great to get different looks that I wanted! I found Claire on Google and I'm so glad that I did she was so friendly on the phone before I met her and greeted me with a hug the first time I met her! After the photo shoot she got the pictures done and ready for me to view really fast so I didn't have to wait in anticipation for long! I highly recommend Claire she does a great job!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Petaluma, CA 94952
BLOG

Boudoir and wedding photography for couples with good karma

Located in the San Francisco bay area we love connecting and working with unique and fun clients. With a background in fashion and commercial photography we shoot a mixture of film and digital to suite the mood and feel of your wedding.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)