CJ Sound

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

CJ Sound did my best friends wedding, and my sister's wedding. When it came time for my wedding, I knew who I wanted to use. I did shop around just to price check. They were without a doubt the best value. Esp since I knew the quality of the services.

Our Dj was Jimmy. He was FABULOUS!!! Always professional, on top of everything from start to finish. He personalized our wedding to fit our tastes in a unique venue beyond anything that I could have imagined. Blending ethnic greek music, popular hits, and classics that got the party started.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
10 Cidermill Ct, Depew, NY 14043

When you want your guests to have the time of their lives.

When you want your guests to have the time of their lives, CJ Sound is the Sound company for your date. We have been in business for over 33 years and specialize in all areas of musical entertainment from Weddings, School events and Birthday Parties, to Anniversaries, Bar/Bat Mitz Vah's and any other type of party!

Having proudly ... read more

Having proudly provided service for over 25,000 weddings, you can expect the best of everything when you choose CJ Sound. Our policy is top quality - reflected by well trained and experienced wedding DJs. We look forward to talking and working with you and your guests to make sure your night is a night you will not forget!

Also be sure to inquire about our dance floor lighting, uplighting, and professional photobooth service!

Give us a call/email and get the music flowing: 716.668.5412 - info@cjsound.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
CJ Sound is a wedding DJ, light, and photobooth company from Buffalo, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including halls such as Salvitores, the new Lafayette building, and many other locations. CJ Sound is a professional wedding DJ, light, and photobooth company that has been part of the Buffalo wedding industry for 33 years. We specialize in all types of weddings, creative dance floor and uplighting, and photobooths.