City Blossoms

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

City Blossoms provided all the floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception. After meeting with more than 3 florists in the NYC area, I was thrilled to find City Blossoms. They were by far the most pleasant to work with and came up with the most gorgeous arrangements, all while listening to my ideas and minding the budget I provided. I had a slightly challenging venue (a restuarant that would serve as both the site for the ceremony and reception) that required some creativity and City Blossoms absolutely nailed it. I was in minor shock the day of the wedding when I finally got to see everything come together. It was more beautiful that I could have ever imagined and just stunning. The coordinator I worked with (Anissa) took the time to understand what I was going for in terms of style and just did an absolutely masterful job executing. Everything from my bouquet to my escort card table to my dinner centerpieces was just perfect!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
312 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017

City Blossoms is a luxury floral design boutique with two locations in Manhattan. With more than 25 years of experience, our designs stand the test of time. Our design aesthetic is rooted in European elegance with a chic, modern flair.

Allow our creative & courteous staff to assist you through the process of choosing the flower arrange ments for your wedding. Starting with our complimentary consultation, we work closely with each couple to bring their dream wedding to life. From large weddings to intimate ceremonies, no wedding is too large or too small.

No detail is overlooked in any of our arrangements. Emphasis is placed not only on the overall style of the wedding flowers but the beauty of the individual flowers as well.

Details
Floral style: Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
Services offered: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Singl...
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
City Blossoms has always "wowed" our brides with their beautiful arrangements. Anytime that we can use City Blossoms for an arrangement or centerpiece, we do! The are responsive and attentive to the needs of the couple, with a gorgeous eye for beautiful flowers. You won't be disappointed with their flowers!
City Blossoms is a wedding florist from New York City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New york state, long island, and new jersey. City Blossoms is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the new york city wedding industry for 25 years years. We specialize in floral design, event design, wedding flowers, linens, consultations, corporate events and retail orders