CiBi Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Christina helped us plan our wedding and rehearsal reception in Charleston, SC. We worked closely with Christina and her assistant, Dana, for almost a year. They both were wonderful from beginning to end. Christina's personal touch started when she answered her phone personally when I called, and the next day came out to my parent's house to meet us. From then on, her very clear priority was helping my fiancé and I create our ideal wedding weekend. She got to know us as individuals and as a couple, and she walked us through every step of the process. She was professional, well-organized, flexible, and well-connected. She was able to bring in equally talented vendors that really brought our vision to life. She thinks very well on her feet and gracefully handled every curveball and last-minute change that came her way. But it was truly her creative instincts and subtle touches that made the weekend magical. She and Dana were on top of everything the entire wedding weekend. My fiancé and I were able to relax and simply enjoy ourselves. What we created together was the perfect mix of elegance, culture, and fun that was most uniquely us. EVERYONE had a great time... Cibi Events is the Best!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Washington, DC 20001
BLOG

Exceeding Expectations

CiBi Events is an innovative and experienced wedding planner, known for creating events that are as unique as the individuals they are designed for.  Dream out loud, and I will capture your vision.  As your wedding planner it is my job, and sincere interest, to get to know you and understand your personal style. We will start from the ground up paying attention to every detail making sure your wedding is a distinctive reflection of you.

Whether you are planning a wedding that is small and intimate or more grand in size, simple or elaborate in design, traditional or contemporary in style, I will guide you through the complete process: from negotiating contracts and pricing, selecting the perfect venue, planning your menu, table design, personalized invitations and mementos, choosing the best vendors, including your photographer, videographer, floral designer, entertainment, accommodations and transportation as well as organize pre and post-wedding activities. I will oversee every element right down to proper seating arrangements and etiquette. This is a time for you to enjoy connecting with friends and family. Let me worry about the details so that you can be free to celebrate this special time.

If you prefer to arrange the details yourself and you need a wedding day coordinator, I am happy to manage the logistics from the wedding rehearsal to the cutting of the cake.

Either way, if you are looking for an experienced, creative and innovative wedding planner, please contact me to learn more about my services and to schedule a free preliminary consultation. I look forward to hearing from you!

CiBiEvents Wedding Planning and Design

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2006
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
CiBi Events is a wedding Planner from Charleston, SC & Washington, DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Charleston, SC, Washington, DC, and Virginia . CiBi Events is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Charleston SC and Washington DC wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Wedding Planning and Design