Chateau Polonez

Private User
1 Review
Prom
Recent

Thank you Kasia Tran and Chateau Polonez for a perfect evening. The quality, service, value, and professionalism were OUTSTANDING!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
LOCATION
12612 Malcomson Road, Houston, TX 77070

French elegance with a modern twist.

Tucked away in the forests of Northwest Houston, Chateau Polonez may be rented for wedding ceremonies and receptions, private parties, galas, or corporate functions.

Our European style venue features faux painting and vaulted ceilings throughout, a dramatic double staircase entry, a beautiful grand ballroom, and five acres of naturally wooded and manicured gardens.

To reserve your date or get more information, call us at 281-655-5656 or email us at info@chateaupolonez.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2005
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
Being a Professional DJ for over twenty years I've seen alot of facilities all over the country and especially here in Houston. Chateau Polonez is an absolutely amazing place. The decor is incredible making this place a photographers dream and I'm telling you this as a DJ. From the parking lot to the back of the kitchen, spotless. Since I mentioned the kitchen, let's talk food...everything is fresh not frozen packaged food. I'm no chef but I love food and I've been known to eat...alot. Seriously it is that good! Overall though what really sets Chateau Polonez apart is the service. Kasia and Janet are so friendly they almost seem like family as soon as you meet them. Please do not take my review lightly as I don't endorse companies unless I truly believe in them and would use them personally.
PROS I KNOW (68)