Ceremonies by Bill

Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I are not religious and when it came to choosing an officiant for our wedding, we had no idea who to pick. We found Bill here on weddingwire and from the first meeting, we instantly felt like we were making the right choice. He is laid back, has a great sense of humor, and you can tell he loves what he does and has been doing it for a long time. He made us feel comfortable during the rehearsal and on the wedding day he helped to break the tension and settle our nerves. All of our guests kept saying how beautiful the ceremony was. There was not a dry eye in the room! Bill wrote the script for our secular ceremony with a few suggestions from us and it was absolutely perfect. Thank you so much, Bill, for making our special day truly special! We loved working with you!

Ceremonies by Bill responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You're right. I do love what I do! I'm very blessed to have the opportunity to be a part of a couple's special day!

Services Used: Officiant
Baltimore, MD 21206

Ordained officiant, Rev. Bill Duffy performs non-denominational weddings and commitment ceremonies throughout central Maryland. From traditional to contemporary, multi-cultural and interfaith, Bill will strive to meet your unique needs and create a custom ceremony to reflect your beliefs and values.