Celia Milton Celebrant

North Haledon, NJ
201.563.5544   Visit Website
Quality of Service
Profile Picture

Celia was the perfect choice for our officiant. She was enthusiastic and personable from the very first conversation we had. Despite only talking on the phone or via Skype 2-3 times before the wedding, she was able to craft a ceremony that had the perfect balance of love, tradition, enjoyment, humor, and cuteness. We chose not to write our own vows, but Celia didn't insert cliches or platitudes into the ceremony. Everything she said was sincere, heartfelt, and appreciated by us and our guests alike. Family and friends told us later that they thought she was amazing and that the ceremony was the most touching and memorable one that they had ever gone to. There are only a few vendors that can really make or break the entire wedding and the officiant is one of them. If you want your guests talking about how wonderful your ceremony was for the next year, and if you want to look back on your wedding ceremony with as fond memories as you will hopefully have of your reception, book Celia. You can thank us later.

Services Used: Officiant
Linda Vista Ave., North Haledon, NJ 07508

handcrafted and creative wedding ceremonies

You've said, "I will!"  Now, how will you say, "I do"?

With all the style, humor and personality that makes you, well, you!

... read more

You've said, "I will!"  Now, how will you say, "I do"?

With all the style, humor and personality that makes you, well, you!

"Congratulations"  is often the first word that follows, "We’re getting married!" Usually, the next ones are, "Tell us about the ceremony!"  Panic follows; you're certainly not boring and predictable; how do you make sure your wedding ceremony won't be that way?

The ceremony may seem like the most confusing piece of the puzzle. Of course, you want  a ceremony that will mark your important commitment, but a traditional church setting may not be appropriate for you. You need an officiant who can help you create a ceremony that is spiritual and inspiring, without language or symbolism that restrictive or cliche.

And that is exactly what we can do together!  As a Civil Celebrant, I've been uniquely trained to blend tradition, innovation, and ritual for the couple that wants an imaginative and  personal wedding ceremony.  You can truly have the celebration that you have dreamed about  without compromising your  personal beliefs or style!   Your ceremony might be the first one your guests have ever listened to!

Who am I?

Honestly, it's not about me, but it is about us, so here goes!  I bring a unique blend of talents to my work as a Celebrant. As an event planner, I have helped to orchestrate  weddings and commitment ceremonies for over 20 year.  As a motivational speaker, I create an atmosphere of excitement, of introspection and discovery. As a writer, I draw on a rich variety of traditional and contemporary resources, blending the inspiring and the significant with the humorous.

I have the best job in the world!   I help my couples  express themselves in ways that are truly meaningful to their families and friends. It is a wonderful way to start your journey as wedded partners in life!

Let’s talk!

• about including children, pets, relatives or other special guests in your ceremony.
  • about including traditions from your backgrounds or creating new ones.
  • about readings, music and art that you love.
  • about celebrating milestone anniversaries and renewal of vow ceremonies.
  • about searching for unusual and charismatic sites for your wedding or commitment ceremony.
  • about the five other officiants who work with me.

Visit my website at www.CeliaMilton.com or click here to go my wedding blog

+/- read less
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Christenings, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 2005
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check
There is never a hesitation for me to refer clients to Celia as a potential wedding officiant for them. Celia is experienced, talented, adaptable, conscientious, and creative. Beyone that, she really cares about each couple that she marries. Over the years I have heard such wonderful stories from her about weddings she has done...stories filled with respect, reverence, and, of course, humor.
PROS I KNOW (243) View All 243 Pros »
Celia Milton Celebrant is a wedding wedding officiant from New Jersey and New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York City, NJ Shore, and the Hudson Valley . Celia Milton Celebrant is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the New Jersey and New York wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in creative, unusual, non-denominational weddings