Celia Milton Celebrant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

What was important to us in a Celebrant was finding someone who could find a way to be humorous, classy and deliver a non-traditional but meaningful ceremony. From the moment we spoke to Celia we knew she was the one! She had a great sense of humor and she really worked hard to find what was important to us. She is a beautiful writer and her words were touching, funny and "us." Everyone at our ceremony raved about her. Most people remarked "she must know you very well" and "what an eloquent writer" and "the perfect ceremony" and "the most touching ceremony we've ever attended." It was spot on and wonderful. We couldn't have been happier with the experience from prep all the way to the day of.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Linda Vista Ave., North Haledon, NJ 07508
BLOG

handcrafted and creative wedding ceremonies

You've said, "I will!"  Now, how will you say, "I do"?

With all the style, humor and personality that makes you, well, you!

You've said, "I will!"  Now, how will you say, "I do"?

With all the style, humor and personality that makes you, well, you!

"Congratulations"  is often the first word that follows, "We’re getting married!" Usually, the next ones are, "Tell us about the ceremony!"  Panic follows; you're certainly not boring and predictable; how do you make sure your wedding ceremony won't be that way?

The ceremony may seem like the most confusing piece of the puzzle. Of course, you want  a ceremony that will mark your important commitment, but a traditional church setting may not be appropriate for you. You need an officiant who can help you create a ceremony that is spiritual and inspiring, without language or symbolism that restrictive or cliche.

And that is exactly what we can do together!  As a Civil Celebrant, I've been uniquely trained to blend tradition, innovation, and ritual for the couple that wants an imaginative and  personal wedding ceremony.  You can truly have the celebration that you have dreamed about  without compromising your  personal beliefs or style!   Your ceremony might be the first one your guests have ever listened to!

Who am I?

Honestly, it's not about me, but it is about us, so here goes!  I bring a unique blend of talents to my work as a Celebrant. As an event planner, I have helped to orchestrate  weddings and commitment ceremonies for over 20 year.  As a motivational speaker, I create an atmosphere of excitement, of introspection and discovery. As a writer, I draw on a rich variety of traditional and contemporary resources, blending the inspiring and the significant with the humorous.

I have the best job in the world!   I help my couples  express themselves in ways that are truly meaningful to their families and friends. It is a wonderful way to start your journey as wedded partners in life!

Let’s talk!

• about including children, pets, relatives or other special guests in your ceremony.
  • about including traditions from your backgrounds or creating new ones.
  • about readings, music and art that you love.
  • about celebrating milestone anniversaries and renewal of vow ceremonies.
  • about searching for unusual and charismatic sites for your wedding or commitment ceremony.
  • about the five other officiants who work with me.

Visit my website at www.CeliaMilton.com or click here to go my wedding blog

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Christenings, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 2005
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (36)
There is never a hesitation for me to refer clients to Celia as a potential wedding officiant for them. Celia is experienced, talented, adaptable, conscientious, and creative. Beyone that, she really cares about each couple that she marries. Over the years I have heard such wonderful stories from her about weddings she has done...stories filled with respect, reverence, and, of course, humor.
PROS I KNOW (245) View All 245 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Celia Milton Celebrant is a wedding wedding officiant from New Jersey and New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York City, NJ Shore, and the Hudson Valley . Celia Milton Celebrant is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the New Jersey and New York wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in creative, unusual, non-denominational weddings