Celebrations by Shari

Your day . . . Your way

1914 Pembrooke Lane
scaruso730@aol.com
Avon, OH 44011 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Baptist, Ch...
About Us

Are you getting married, thinking of renewing your wedding vows or looking for someone to perform a commitment ceremony?  Do you want a special ceremony that is written specifically for the two of you? Would you like to have an officiant who will make sure your special day is done exactly the way you have dreamed of?  Then look no further!

I am a non-denominational wedding officiant/celebrant residing in Avon, Ohio. As a mobile officiant, I come to you and your venue.  Whether your ceremony is traditional or non-traditional, in a church, hotel, or garden, choose Celebrations by Shari to begin planning your new life together.

As a retired teacher of thirty years, I knew in selecting a new career it would need to be one that provided me with the same amount of joy teaching had.  I suddenly realized that weddings are a perfect source of joy to brides, grooms, families, friends, and me.  That is when I knew what the next chapters of my life should be spent doing -- working with couples to create a wedding ceremony that truly reflects who they are and the love they share.

I will work hard to personalize your wedding ceremony by reflecting the love and commitment shared by the two of you . I specialize in wedding, commitment, and vow renewal ceremonies. I believe your ceremony should be a reflection of the love the two of you share.

No two couples are the same.  Therefore, each couple's wedding should be different, unique, and personal. I am able to write personal ceremonies, to suggest original ceremony ideas, and to assist you every step of the way with your wedding ceremony needs.  I recently received the Top Officiant Award for the Cleveland Hot List.

Performing wedding ceremonies is my passion. Let my passion be your inspiration - together we will create a one-of-a-kind ceremony that you, your family and your friends will never forget.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shari was absolutely a perfect fit for our wedding ceremony. She met with us and was extremely, professional and wonderful to work with. She could not have been easier to work with and is such a sincerely nice and kind person. You can tell she really loves what she does. I would HIGHLY suggest you hire Shari. She will make your wedding ceremony unique, will adapt any style you and your husband prefer and offer advice when needed. She also made a beautiful scrapbook for us and came to the rehearsal and was a big help. Hire her and you won't regret it!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: Officiant
Endorsements
Shari is a dedicated and passionate person who is fully committed to starting couples on the road to wedded bliss. She will create a ceremony for you that matches your own personal style and tastes or will work with your words and blend it into a loving theme.
Celebrations by Shari is a wedding Officiant from Cleveland, OH. We service weddings througout the local area, including all of Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Celebrations by Shari is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Cleveland, Ohio wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in one of a kind wedding ceremonies
440-213-7574
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment