Celebrations by Shari

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Simply put, Shari is an incredible and amazing person! She performed a beautiful ceremony for me and my husband this summer and we are forever grateful. From our first meeting with Shari, she immediately put us at ease and provided a wealth of helpful planning tools so that we could create the perfect ceremony for us. She was always there for us when we needed her, provided support anytime we needed it and most importantly, on the day of the wedding, she was the glue that helped everything flow. She is such a kind spirit and happy person and I couldn't think of anyone better to have married us. I look forward to one day having Shari help us renew our vows!!

Celebrations by Shari responded with the following comments:

Thank you for this wonderful review. You will always have a special place in my heart!

Services Used: Officiant
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
1914 Pembrooke Lane, scaruso730@aol.com, Avon, OH 44011
BLOG

Your day . . . Your way

Are you getting married, thinking of renewing your wedding vows or looking for someone to perform a commitment ceremony?  Do you want a special ceremony that is written specifically for the two of you? Would you like to have an officiant who will make sure your special day is done exactly the way you have dreamed of?  Then look no further!

... read more

I am a non-denominational wedding officiant/celebrant residing in Avon, Ohio. As a mobile officiant, I come to you and your venue.  Whether your ceremony is traditional or non-traditional, in a church, hotel, or garden, choose Celebrations by Shari to begin planning your new life together.

As a retired teacher of thirty years, I knew in selecting a new career it would need to be one that provided me with the same amount of joy teaching had.  I suddenly realized that weddings are a perfect source of joy to brides, grooms, families, friends, and me.  That is when I knew what the next chapters of my life should be spent doing -- working with couples to create a wedding ceremony that truly reflects who they are and the love they share.

I will work hard to personalize your wedding ceremony by reflecting the love and commitment shared by the two of you . I specialize in wedding, commitment, and vow renewal ceremonies. I believe your ceremony should be a reflection of the love the two of you share.

No two couples are the same.  Therefore, each couple's wedding should be different, unique, and personal. I am able to write personal ceremonies, to suggest original ceremony ideas, and to assist you every step of the way with your wedding ceremony needs.  I recently received the Top Officiant Award for the Cleveland Hot List.

Performing wedding ceremonies is my passion. Let my passion be your inspiration - together we will create a one-of-a-kind ceremony that you, your family and your friends will never forget.

+/- read less
Details
Services:: Ceremony Rehearsal, Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal
Officiant Services:: Allow Couples' Own Vows
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Unit...
Length of Ceremonies:: 30-60 Mins.
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Shari is a dedicated and passionate person who is fully committed to starting couples on the road to wedded bliss. She will create a ceremony for you that matches your own personal style and tastes or will work with your words and blend it into a loving theme.
Celebrations by Shari is a wedding Officiant from Cleveland, OH. We service weddings throughout the local area, including all of Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Celebrations by Shari is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Cleveland, Ohio wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in one of a kind wedding ceremonies