Celebrations by Shari

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I could not be happier with the officiant services Shari provided for our wedding. We originally selected a family friend to perform the ceremony - however this fell through unexpectedly. We contacted Shari and she immediately calmed our nerves with finding a suitable replacement. She was extremely flexible throughout the entire pre-wedding process - including setting up an initial face-to-face consultation and responding to my many questions ranging from marriage license info to ceremony wording via email from myself and my husband. I should also note that she is very prompt with her responses!

Shari was absolutely AWESOME at the ceremony rehearsal. She was able to keep all of the rowdy bridal party and family members engaged enough to keep the rehearsal under 45 minutes, which included practicing the whole ceremony a few times. We were so impressed with her knowledge and confidence. The wedding day went perfectly. We received numerous compliments from our guests on how much they loved her delivery and personality during the ceremony.

When I was searching for officiants myself, I found it necessary to understand the personality of the individual - they are going to be a part of the biggest day of your life! I so appreciated Shari's willingness to meet with us before we committed to signing a contract. I would agree with all of the other reviewers that Shari is the absolute best. We have been to many other weddings in the Cleveland area - none of the officiants have lived up to the job that Shari has done for our wedding. I would recommend her to couple!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
1914 Pembrooke Lane, scaruso730@aol.com, Avon, OH 44011
BLOG

Your day . . . Your way

Are you getting married, thinking of renewing your wedding vows or looking for someone to perform a commitment ceremony?  Do you want a special ceremony that is written specifically for the two of you? Would you like to have an officiant who will make sure your special day is done exactly the way you have dreamed of?  Then look no further!

... read more

I am a non-denominational wedding officiant/celebrant residing in Avon, Ohio. As a mobile officiant, I come to you and your venue.  Whether your ceremony is traditional or non-traditional, in a church, hotel, or garden, choose Celebrations by Shari to begin planning your new life together.

As a retired teacher of thirty years, I knew in selecting a new career it would need to be one that provided me with the same amount of joy teaching had.  I suddenly realized that weddings are a perfect source of joy to brides, grooms, families, friends, and me.  That is when I knew what the next chapters of my life should be spent doing -- working with couples to create a wedding ceremony that truly reflects who they are and the love they share.

I will work hard to personalize your wedding ceremony by reflecting the love and commitment shared by the two of you . I specialize in wedding, commitment, and vow renewal ceremonies. I believe your ceremony should be a reflection of the love the two of you share.

No two couples are the same.  Therefore, each couple's wedding should be different, unique, and personal. I am able to write personal ceremonies, to suggest original ceremony ideas, and to assist you every step of the way with your wedding ceremony needs.  I recently received the Top Officiant Award for the Cleveland Hot List.

Performing wedding ceremonies is my passion. Let my passion be your inspiration - together we will create a one-of-a-kind ceremony that you, your family and your friends will never forget.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Christenings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 2011
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Shari is a dedicated and passionate person who is fully committed to starting couples on the road to wedded bliss. She will create a ceremony for you that matches your own personal style and tastes or will work with your words and blend it into a loving theme.
Celebrations by Shari is a wedding Officiant from Cleveland, OH. We service weddings throughout the local area, including all of Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Celebrations by Shari is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Cleveland, Ohio wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in one of a kind wedding ceremonies