Celebrations by Shari Reviews

Celebrations by Shari 4
Celebrations by Shari 5

Judy Varn · Getting married on 03/29/2019

Quick Response and Flexible

Although our ceremony has not taken place yet, we are already incredibly happy with the services provided by Shari and Brian. They have been responsive to our needs and quick to accommodate our short planning time. I'm looking forward to our day.

Carolyn Elam · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely Perfect

We were looking for a non denominational officiant, but still wanted something that had a spiritual feel. Shari gave us several options for each part of the ceremony and we were able to put together something perfect for us. Our wedding was small, so we opted for the Intimate Ceremony Package (she has all the packages laid out very professionally), and Shari was always quick to respond to emails and reached out several days before the wedding to review everything and make sure we were good with the wording. The best thing was when Shari arrived, I felt like I was greeting an old friend. She has a warmth and genuine way about her that immediately make you feel comfortable. The ceremony was perfect and we are so pleased Shari was a part of making that happen. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Celebrations by Shari's reply:

Thank you, Carolyn, It was an honor and delight to be a part of such a special time in your lives. Love and happiness forever.
  • F

Felicity Wilson · Married on 12/22/2018

Great to work with!

Shari was so great to work with. She also helped out with our rehearsal and kept things moving smoothly. If we forgot what to do during the ceremony, she discretely whispered a reminder to us. It kept us from getting too nervous because she had our backs the whole time. She provided many wording options to work with that I was able to customize to fit our ceremony. All around, just fantastic to work with.

Maggie · Married on 10/06/2018

We had a great experience with Shari! We planned our wedding from afar, and she was very accommodating over email, providing us with lots of wording options for different parts of the ceremony. During the ceremony itself, her tone and demeanor were so warm it almost felt as though she knew us. We're very glad we went with Shari for our big day--she helped make the ceremony a really special experience!

Ernest · Married on 10/04/2018

Very professional and flexible with our requests to make our wedding day perfect! Thanks so much Shari!

Celebrations by Shari 6

April · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly recommend!

Shari was fantastic and make the ceremony process super easy. We live about 3 hours away from where we got married, so I did most of my planning online and by making as many small trips as I could. I contacted a few companies, and Shari was by far the most responsive. She was super flexible in meeting with us. Once we met her, I knew we made a great choice. We had no idea where to even start with the wording, and she was able to give us a lot of examples and great ideas to customize everything until we were happy with the final result. We had her assist with our rehearsal and she made everyone feel very comfortable and ready for the big day. The ceremony itself went great. Shari also gave me a folder of our wording for a keepsake. I would highly recommend Shari!!

Maggie · Married on 08/10/2018

Shari made our wedding day and ceremony so perfect and special! She has so much material to help you make the perfect ceremony. She was so organized at our rehearsal and made me feel relaxed and confident that our day would go smoothly without any worries!

Celebrations by Shari 7
    Celebrations by Shari 8

Malinda · Married on 08/04/2018

Such wonderful service ! Replied back to my messages in a timely manner, performed great wedding service and even traveled in snowy conditions to make my special day possible! I highly recommend.

• Y

Yariana · Married on 07/28/2018

Shari was nothing short of amazing, I contacted her very short notice and she pulled off an incredible ceremony for me and my husband. She was profesional yet personable, knowledgeable and prepared to help in any way! I would recommend her 150%!

Christina · Married on 07/28/2018

Brian was our officiant and he was wonderful. I would definitely recommend celebrations by Shari.

Kathy · Married on 06/30/2018

Shari was absolutely wonderful to work with. Her experiences were very helpful when my husband and I needed guidance in planning our wedding. It was a pleasure to have Shari officiate and share our special day. I highly recommend her!

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

Shari did an awesome job with our wedding! She sent us everything we needed to go through for our ceremony and then met with us to review everything! She is professional, timely and very personable. Can't thank you enough Shari!!! : )

Angie · Married on 05/26/2018

Shari was wonderful. From the rehearsal through to the ceremony, she was delightful to work with. We had no worries that the ceremony would go smoothly and we were right. Our ceremony truly felt like us...one of a kind. Thank you, Shari!!

Angie · Married on 05/26/2018

Ali · Married on 12/31/2017

I originally saw Shari officiate my sister’s wedding and I knew right there that I wanted her to do mine also! Shari was so quick to respond to my emails with all my questions. I loved how I was able to customize the wording for my ceremony and make it more personal to my fiancé and I. Shari also came to the rehearsal and was very helpful in getting everyone organized and more comfortable with knowing where to go on the day of the wedding. I am very happy that we choose Shari to be apart of our day!

S · Married on 11/04/2017

Shari was wonderful! We felt very comfortable with her, as did our guests. She worked with us to incorporate the elements that we wanted in our wedding. My husband is Irish Catholic, so we had his neice read an Irish prayer. I am Jewish, so my nephew read a Jewish prayer. It was wonderful! Thank you Shari❣️

• Pamela

Pamela · Married on 10/14/2017

We worked with Chelsea and Shari, they were both so amazing and went above and beyond to help us! We highly recommend them both! Will miss working with them

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Shari was wonderful to work with. She quickly responded to all of our e-mails and answered all our questions. The day of the wedding, she arrived early to review the ceremony and make sure we did not need anything. Shari was able to personalize our ceremony using questionnaires we filled out. All of our guests raved about the ceremony and said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We highly recommend Celebrations by Shari for every wedding.

Gabby · Married on 10/07/2017

Shari was extremely helpful and hands-on with our planning process! She provided extensive materials to help construct the ceremony content and was prompt with her feedback. The day came together beautifully, and with Shari's professionalism, warmth and spirit we knew we had nothing to worry about. I would highly recommend you consider services as we had the best experience!

Celebrations by Shari 9

Mary · Married on 10/06/2017

Shari was amazing through the wedding planning process! she was so helpful with organizing our ceremony! Brian was our officiant for the day and he was fantastic!! we got so many compliments on how wonderful our ceremony was! Thank you Shari and Brian!!

Linda · Married on 09/16/2017

Shari was amazing, the ceremony was so heartfelt and she felt like part of the family! The wedding vows were beautiful ! Worth every penny and wouldn't have change a single thing!! Thank you soooo much Shari for making it Beautiful!! And to Jessica, for accompanying Shari for photography, what a sweet girl! We loved you Both!! ~Mark & Linda 9/16/17

Celebrations by Shari 10

Candace · Married on 09/09/2017

Shari was extremely accommodating, personal and professional

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2017

When Kevin and I decided we wanted a unique and meaningful ceremony we knew we needed to find an experienced officiant that would be able to offer us ideas and guidance. After the first meeting with Shari we knew we found the right person. Her sweet and bubbly personality and her willingness to help us create our perfect ceremony was exactly what we were looking for. Immediately after signing a contract Shari sent us page after page of wording options and ideas. It was a little overwhelming but it gave us plenty of opportunities to make selections and tweak it to truly make it our own. Shari met with us to make sure that every detail was discussed and she had a good idea of how we envisioned our ceremony. Sheri's attention to detail, her ability to take charge and get our bridal party down to business at the rehearsal, and her wonderful demeanor, made our ceremony the best it could have ever been. We thank her for all of her help and highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant to help you plan the ceremony of your dreams.

Liz · Married on 08/19/2017

Shari did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. We could not have asked for our wedding to turn out better. Shari was on the top of her game as soon as she arrived at our rehearsal. Even though she had not performed a ceremony at our venue before, after a very brief exchange with our venue coordinator, Shari was able to put our wedding party in correct places and being our walk-through. The day of Shari arrived early and was ready to go. She did an absolute amazing job with delivery of the ceremony we picked out. We were initially hesitant on paying for an officiant, and after going back and forth, we decided it was the best direction for us to go in. I am so glad we made that decision. The professionalism provided by Shari throughout the whole process was more than we could have asked for. Highly recommend.