Celebrations by Shari Reviews

Celebrations by Shari 6
Celebrations by Shari 7

Monica Reid · Married on 09/18/2019

Wonderful Experience

Shari was our officiant at our wedding on Sept. 14, 2019. She was absolutely wonderful from the time we have contact her all the way to the end of the ceremony and beyond. Very helpful in guiding us to chose the wording for the ceremony and to answer all our questions. Our wedding day to the ceremony was pretty crazy. But Shari was a wonderful and much needed oasis of calm, smiles, kindness and practical all in one. We are so happy that we chose her to be our officiant. We are highly recommending her service.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Caitlin Wilson · Married on 08/24/2019

Great experience!

We loved working with Shari. She was easy to work with and took time to make sure our ceremony reflected us as a couple. We got many compliments from our guests about the service. We would recommend Celebrations by Shari to anyone!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Tom and Sheila · Married on 07/06/2019

First class and professional

Brian was our officiant. A total professional from our first phone call to our last handshake. Full and open communication; accommodating with our rehearsal time; patient throughout the rehearsal; walked us through every little detail; worked well with the site director, planner, photographer, and wedding party; assisted us with the legal/bureaucratic aspects of the marriage; and conducted the ceremony flawlessly. Don’t hesitate to use Celebrations by Shari in general, and Brian in particular!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Dina

Dina Geremia · Married on 06/17/2019

Great communication and available with very short notice

Ceremony is next Monday, contacted Shari 10 days ago and her response time was great. So far, everything has been very smooth and her husband is a photographer and is available to take pictures. Both are very reasonably priced. I can't wait to meet her and to thank her

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 05/25/2019

Just want we wanted, thank you!

Five stars! Shari is a professional! She is organized, responsive and so kind. So trilled we had her for both rehearsal and ceremony. Definitely a calming force for myself and the groom. We were able to personalize the ceremony to exactly what we wanted. Thank you Shari!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Cook · Married on 04/20/2019

Shari helped make our day really special!

I'm thankful we found and chose Shari to officiate our ceremony. We had a small intimate wedding in our home. Shari helped us form our ceremony script by offering several examples and ideas. She responded quickly and was able to chat on the phone to answer my questions (and ease my stress). She arrived at our home early and ready to guide the ceremony. Shari is a lovely person and I would recommend her to any couple.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Celebrations by Shari 9
    Celebrations by Shari 10
    Celebrations by Shari 11

Derek Schroeder · Married on 03/30/2019

Treated like more than a client

Shari made my wife and me feel like much more than a temporary client. We could tell upon first meeting her that she truly cares about your day and making it special. She provided an entire playbook of options for the ceremony and verbiage including her attire. On the rehearsal day, she had answered for all of our questions including silly concerns. She was promptly on time to the rehearsal and the big day and helped calm nerves and concerns throughout the entire process.

She made our day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Judy Varn · Married on 03/29/2019

Quick Response and Flexible

Although our ceremony has not taken place yet, we are already incredibly happy with the services provided by Shari and Brian. They have been responsive to our needs and quick to accommodate our short planning time. I'm looking forward to our day.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Diana Darrah · Married on 03/23/2019

Our ceremony was beautiful and full of love

We had an absolutely beautiful ceremony. Working with Shari made the ceremony planning so easy. She sends you an organized worksheet with many wording options for every element of the ceremony and puts it all together for you. Although it is the most important part of the day, working with Shari will make it the easiest part!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Carolyn Elam · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely Perfect

We were looking for a non denominational officiant, but still wanted something that had a spiritual feel. Shari gave us several options for each part of the ceremony and we were able to put together something perfect for us. Our wedding was small, so we opted for the Intimate Ceremony Package (she has all the packages laid out very professionally), and Shari was always quick to respond to emails and reached out several days before the wedding to review everything and make sure we were good with the wording. The best thing was when Shari arrived, I felt like I was greeting an old friend. She has a warmth and genuine way about her that immediately make you feel comfortable. The ceremony was perfect and we are so pleased Shari was a part of making that happen. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Celebrations by Shari's reply:

Thank you, Carolyn, It was an honor and delight to be a part of such a special time in your lives. Love and happiness forever.
  • F

Felicity Wilson · Married on 12/22/2018

Great to work with!

Shari was so great to work with. She also helped out with our rehearsal and kept things moving smoothly. If we forgot what to do during the ceremony, she discretely whispered a reminder to us. It kept us from getting too nervous because she had our backs the whole time. She provided many wording options to work with that I was able to customize to fit our ceremony. All around, just fantastic to work with.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Allison · Married on 12/04/2018

Shari should be your officiant

Shari did an amazing job officiating our wedding. She was so responsive throughout our planning process and crafted a ceremony that fit us so well. She made our rehearsal go by so smoothly and at our ceremony, we felt confident because everyone knew exactly what to do. I couldn't recommend Shari more. She was incredible to work with and I'd recommend her to anyone getting married in Northeast Ohio!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Maggie · Married on 10/06/2018

We had a great experience with Shari! We planned our wedding from afar, and she was very accommodating over email, providing us with lots of wording options for different parts of the ceremony. During the ceremony itself, her tone and demeanor were so warm it almost felt as though she knew us. We're very glad we went with Shari for our big day--she helped make the ceremony a really special experience!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Ernest · Married on 10/04/2018

Very professional and flexible with our requests to make our wedding day perfect! Thanks so much Shari!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Celebrations by Shari 12

April · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly recommend!

Shari was fantastic and make the ceremony process super easy. We live about 3 hours away from where we got married, so I did most of my planning online and by making as many small trips as I could. I contacted a few companies, and Shari was by far the most responsive. She was super flexible in meeting with us. Once we met her, I knew we made a great choice. We had no idea where to even start with the wording, and she was able to give us a lot of examples and great ideas to customize everything until we were happy with the final result. We had her assist with our rehearsal and she made everyone feel very comfortable and ready for the big day. The ceremony itself went great. Shari also gave me a folder of our wording for a keepsake. I would highly recommend Shari!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Maggie · Married on 08/10/2018

Shari made our wedding day and ceremony so perfect and special! She has so much material to help you make the perfect ceremony. She was so organized at our rehearsal and made me feel relaxed and confident that our day would go smoothly without any worries!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Celebrations by Shari 13
    Celebrations by Shari 14

Malinda · Married on 08/04/2018

Such wonderful service ! Replied back to my messages in a timely manner, performed great wedding service and even traveled in snowy conditions to make my special day possible! I highly recommend.

Sent on 01/13/2018
  • Y

Yariana · Married on 07/28/2018

Shari was nothing short of amazing, I contacted her very short notice and she pulled off an incredible ceremony for me and my husband. She was profesional yet personable, knowledgeable and prepared to help in any way! I would recommend her 150%!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Christina · Married on 07/28/2018

Brian was our officiant and he was wonderful. I would definitely recommend celebrations by Shari.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Kathy · Married on 06/30/2018

Shari was absolutely wonderful to work with. Her experiences were very helpful when my husband and I needed guidance in planning our wedding. It was a pleasure to have Shari officiate and share our special day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

Shari did an awesome job with our wedding! She sent us everything we needed to go through for our ceremony and then met with us to review everything! She is professional, timely and very personable. Can't thank you enough Shari!!! : )

Sent on 06/30/2018

Angie · Married on 05/26/2018

Shari was wonderful. From the rehearsal through to the ceremony, she was delightful to work with. We had no worries that the ceremony would go smoothly and we were right. Our ceremony truly felt like us...one of a kind. Thank you, Shari!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Angie · Married on 05/26/2018

Sent on 06/05/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/28/2018

All I can say about Shari is “wow”. She helped us build the most perfect ceremony and made it so special. She is so easy to work with and provides anything you could possibly need. You should hands down have her officiate your wedding. She made our day so perfect, our guests could not stop complimenting about how special the ceremony was.

Sent on 04/29/2018