163 Reviews for Celebrations by Shari

Vow Renewal (1)
Baptist (1)
Unitarian (1)
163 Celebrations by Shari Reviews

Such wonderful service ! Replied back to my messages in a timely manner, performed great wedding service and even traveled in snowy conditions to make my special day possible! I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Malinda, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Shari was nothing short of amazing, I contacted her very short notice and she pulled off an incredible ceremony for me and my husband. She was profesional yet personable, knowledgeable and prepared to help in any way! I would recommend her 150%!

Profile Picture Yariana, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Shari was absolutely wonderful to work with. Her experiences were very helpful when my husband and I needed guidance in planning our wedding. It was a pleasure to have Shari officiate and share our special day. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Shari did an awesome job with our wedding! She sent us everything we needed to go through for our ceremony and then met with us to review everything! She is professional, timely and very personable. Can't thank you enough Shari!!! : )

Profile Picture Erica, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Shari was wonderful. From the rehearsal through to the ceremony, she was delightful to work with. We had no worries that the ceremony would go smoothly and we were right. Our ceremony truly felt like us...one of a kind. Thank you, Shari!!

Profile Picture Angie , 5/26/18, 7 Reviews

Profile Picture Angie , 5/26/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I originally saw Shari officiate my sister’s wedding and I knew right there that I wanted her to do mine also! Shari was so quick to respond to my emails with all my questions. I loved how I was able to customize the wording for my ceremony and make it more personal to my fiancé and I. Shari also came to the rehearsal and was very helpful in getting everyone organized and more comfortable with knowing where to go on the day of the wedding. I am very happy that we choose Shari to be apart of our day!

Profile Picture Ali, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination

Shari was wonderful! We felt very comfortable with her, as did our guests. She worked with us to incorporate the elements that we wanted in our wedding. My husband is Irish Catholic, so we had his neice read an Irish prayer. I am Jewish, so my nephew read a Jewish prayer. It was wonderful! Thank you Shari❣️

Profile Picture S, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

We worked with Chelsea and Shari, they were both so amazing and went above and beyond to help us! We highly recommend them both! Will miss working with them

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Vow Renewal, Customized Vows

Shari was wonderful to work with. She quickly responded to all of our e-mails and answered all our questions. The day of the wedding, she arrived early to review the ceremony and make sure we did not need anything. Shari was able to personalize our ceremony using questionnaires we filled out. All of our guests raved about the ceremony and said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We highly recommend Celebrations by Shari for every wedding.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Shari was extremely helpful and hands-on with our planning process! She provided extensive materials to help construct the ceremony content and was prompt with her feedback. The day came together beautifully, and with Shari's professionalism, warmth and spirit we knew we had nothing to worry about. I would highly recommend you consider services as we had the best experience!

Profile Picture Gabby, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Shari was amazing through the wedding planning process! she was so helpful with organizing our ceremony! Brian was our officiant for the day and he was fantastic!! we got so many compliments on how wonderful our ceremony was! Thank you Shari and Brian!!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Shari was amazing, the ceremony was so heartfelt and she felt like part of the family! The wedding vows were beautiful ! Worth every penny and wouldn't have change a single thing!! Thank you soooo much Shari for making it Beautiful!! And to Jessica, for accompanying Shari for photography, what a sweet girl! We loved you Both!! ~Mark & Linda 9/16/17

Photo for Celebrations by Shari Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Linda, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Shari was extremely accommodating, personal and professional

Profile Picture Candace , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When Kevin and I decided we wanted a unique and meaningful ceremony we knew we needed to find an experienced officiant that would be able to offer us ideas and guidance. After the first meeting with Shari we knew we found the right person. Her sweet and bubbly personality and her willingness to help us create our perfect ceremony was exactly what we were looking for. Immediately after signing a contract Shari sent us page after page of wording options and ideas. It was a little overwhelming but it gave us plenty of opportunities to make selections and tweak it to truly make it our own. Shari met with us to make sure that every detail was discussed and she had a good idea of how we envisioned our ceremony. Sheri's attention to detail, her ability to take charge and get our bridal party down to business at the rehearsal, and her wonderful demeanor, made our ceremony the best it could have ever been. We thank her for all of her help and highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant to help you plan the ceremony of your dreams.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/8/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Single Religion

Shari did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. We could not have asked for our wedding to turn out better. Shari was on the top of her game as soon as she arrived at our rehearsal. Even though she had not performed a ceremony at our venue before, after a very brief exchange with our venue coordinator, Shari was able to put our wedding party in correct places and being our walk-through. The day of Shari arrived early and was ready to go. She did an absolute amazing job with delivery of the ceremony we picked out. We were initially hesitant on paying for an officiant, and after going back and forth, we decided it was the best direction for us to go in. I am so glad we made that decision. The professionalism provided by Shari throughout the whole process was more than we could have asked for. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Liz, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our experience with Shari was exceptional on all accounts.   She made the entire process so simple, and our special day flawless!  I absolutely have no hesitation in recommending her no matter how simple or elaborate your wedding plans are.

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

We would highly recommend Shari and her services. She is hrlpful, knowledgeable and efficient. The ceremony was so personal and Shari fit in like one of the family!

Profile Picture Carole, 6/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beyond my expectations! We wanted a small intimate backyard ceremony and Shari delivered. My guests talked about the ceremony and I have already had two people ask for contact information for their upcoming weddings. My now mother inlaw, thought it would a quick I do and is still talking about how nice the ceremony was and how the wording made it feel extra special.
Shari was prompt in returning my calls and texts. She was professional and put us both at ease immediately. I could go on and on, but in short, you will not be disappointed, book your wedding with Shari, no matter how big or small, Shari and Brian will make it everything you imagine and probably even more.

Profile Picture Abby, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brian was great to work with! He was thorough, professional, and so so nice. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Shari was AMAZING. She was always there with open arms to help answer anything I needed during the entire time we spoke. She showed up early and gave us a beautiful ceremony. I would reccommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Shari is the consummate professional. She helped make our special day completely perfect. She helped guide us in the right direction from start to finish. She helped us when writing our own vows and when choosing the proper wording for our ceremony. Our day would not have gone as smoothly without Shari there to guide us. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get married. She is the best!

Profile Picture James, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed

Shari was absolutely amazing for our short ceremony. The communication and professionalism were point while at the same time she was laid back and flexible (especially with our non-traditional Dr. Suess style vows)! We were instantly comfortable working with her and we are more than extatic with our decision! I would recommend her to anyone searching for a non-denominational officiant!! Simply amazing!! (and she makes a keepsake folder of your ceremony wording for you...such a great touch!)

Profile Picture Heather, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Shari is amazing! We had to plan a wedding within a short period of time along with moving into a new house and the holidays. It was very overwhelming, but Shari kept us on track and made sure whatever we were concerned about was addressed. She really works with you and gives you all the resources you need to make it your own special ceremony. It was important to have my daughter included in our wedding. Shari really helped out a lot when it came to the wording choices and things to that nature. We would highly recommend Shari, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User7671852, 1+ year ago, 1 Review