Cedars Banquet Center

Cedars Banquet Center

The hidden gem of Saint Louis.

939 Lebanon Drive
Saint Louis, MO 63104 | map
Services: Reception
Maximum capacity: 500
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
We would love the oppurtunity to show you what The Cedars has to offer you for your big day! We are willing to work with your budget and our prices are very straight forward with no hidden fees. Our venue is absolutely beautiful with over 8,000 sq ft in our hall, secured parking with over 200 parking spaces and a 900 ft dance floor big enough for you and all of your guests to dance the night away!!! We are here Monday-Friday 9:30-3:30 for venue tours.

Call us today to schedule your personal tour (314)241-8248

Attention all recently engaged couples!!! We still have May 16th and June 13th of 2015 available! Please contact us for pricing. These dates will go fast!

Now booking for 2016 dates.

December, January, February, and March 2016 Special!!!!

-starting at $26.00 per person (plus tax and gratuity) for a 1 meat buffet with 4 hours of open house bar

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hope I filled this out correctly, assuming 5.0 is the Best rating, because I wholeheartedly recommend The Cedars Banquet Center to anyone considering a special event of any kind (ours was a wedding reception.) Everyone we encountered, starting with Tony, the gentleman in charge at The Cedars, and Sabrina, the event coordinator, through the wait staff and kitchen help, couldn't have been more accommodating and courteous throughout the process. Sabrina is professional, helpful, accessible, enthusiastic and patient at all times, even when things get a little hectic, as they will with weddings! She was overseeing things throughout our event and was still there when the last guests left and all of the wedding gifts were stored in our vehicles. The hall was set up exactly as we had requested and I want to say, the room just glowed! We have received a lot of compliments about everything from the food, the service, the friendliness and courtesy of the wait staff and the beauty of the hall. We feel that their prices are quite reasonable when compared with other venues and that what we received was worth every penny. I also want to add that some items, including a purse, were left by some of our guests and promptly turned in and returned to us the next day. As everyone knows (sadly) this would not always be the case when valuables are left behind. I am very happy to be able to recommend The Cedars to anyone in search of a venue for a special occasion!

Cedars Banquet Center responded with the following comments:

Hi Betty,

I want to thank you for your wonderful review! It's so great to hear that the reception was evrything you had hoped for! I wish you and your entire family a wonderful future. Stop by and see me sometime for lunch.

A million thanks,

Sabrina

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Associations I Belong to
314-241-8248
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards