146 Reviews for Cedars Banquet Center

Lighting/Sound (4)
Event Planning (3)
Outside Cake (2)
145 Cedars Banquet Center Reviews

Our reception was perfect. Sabrina and Tony helped me with all of my emails and little details to make our wedding incredible for us and our guests!
Emily

Profile Picture emily, 6/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I could not have chosen a better venue for my wedding. Sabrina and Tony were amazing to work with, the ballroom is gorgeous and the food is delicious! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Cedars was absolutely beautiful! We felt supported during the consultations and the day came together wonderfully! They even made it happen with our request to have Epic Pizza at the reception! Such a great space for our evening!

Profile Picture Renee, 1/12/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Linens, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Indoor

Sabrina and Tony were wonderful to work with. They could not have been more accommodating. We signed our contract for the wedding date of April 21, 2018, and because of my son-in-law being in the marines we had to move the date up to December 30, 2017. Sabrina and Tony made the new wedding date available, with a simple phone call. Most couples have a year or more to plan a wedding, and we planned a gorgeous wedding in less than two months with the help of Sabrina and Tony. They truly were our saving grace!

Profile Picture Lynne , 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake

Sabrina and her staff were nothing but perfect! the whole experience leading up to our big day was great and that evening was even better!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sabrina and Tony were amazing to work with! They were very responsive and extremely flexible to help make our wedding reception everything we could have dreamed of. The space is wonderful (we had about 150 guests) and it was so nice to have the room for everyone to spread out and enjoy themselves. I can't say enough amazing things about The Cedars and would highly recommend using them as a part of your wedding.

Profile Picture Laura, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We have nothing but great things to say about our experience with The Cedars. Our night went perfectly, and everything leading up to the night was smooth, flexible, and professional. Sabrina truly takes care of all of your needs for the big day. She was so easy to get a hold of, and answered any questions right away. Everyone that took part in making our day work was an experienced professional. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone. Not to mention, the venue is a perfect set up for a FUN wedding. Huge dance floor, two bars, no wait for the restrooms.. your guest won't spend a single second waiting in line.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chairs

The cedars was amazing! The staff was wonderful to work with and really made everything perfect for our special day!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Indoor

The Cedars was absolutely AMAZING! They made my reception better than i ever could have imagined. I had a few special requests, and they made everything happen with no hesitation. It was stunning and perfect, and Sabrina was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend this reception hall to everyone!

Profile Picture Jan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our reception was absolutely amazing and we had so many compliments from guest on the venue, food and overall reception! Sabrina made planning a breeze and was amazing to work with. I greatly appreciate all of her help, guidance and reassurance! We would highly recommend The Cedars to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely LOVED The Cedars! They were affordable for our 300+ wedding, and extremely accomadating. We heard so many great things from our guests in terms of food and décor. They were easily available and were involved with us every step of the way. They made the whole process as easy as possible for my husband and I. If I could do it all over again, The Cedars would be our top choice!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fantastic experience! Sabrina was great to work with’

Profile Picture Jane, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sabrina was always helpful & quick to respond! We were able to taste multiple dishes before finalizing our menu. We were able to set up decorations the day before our wedding which took away a lot of stress. I couldn't have asked for better people to work with!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

EVERYTHING about my experience working with the Cedars was EXCEPTIONAL. The ballroom is lovely and spacious and all of my questions, concerns and needs were accommodated in the most prompt, professional and considerate way. Sabrina is amazing. She is well informed and so kind.
I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THIS VENUE AND HOST ANY EVENT WITH THEM.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sabrina was so great to work with. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner. She knew exactly what I was wanting from the beginning. Everyone said they had a blast at the wedding reception. It was all fabulous!

Profile Picture Laura , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The staff and service at "The Cedars" were AMAZING. Sabrina, Tony, and their staff catered to our every needed. That space was jaw dropping gorgeous. The food was delicious. Everything The Cedars provided was PERFECT!

Profile Picture Jenn, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Using Cedars Banquet Center was easily the best decision we made when planning our wedding. Sabrina is absolutely wonderful and helped make all of our dreams come true. She was extremely accommodating and helped us with every step of the process. We were planning a wedding from out of town, and she made sure we could set up early, attend food tastings, and go through various decor options. She made us feel comfortable the entire time. The food was delicious and the venue is stunning. I DEFINITELY recommend Cedars Banquet Hall! They are the best!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our event was absolutely wonderful--thanks to The Cedars!!! I highly recommend this beautiful banquet hall with gorgeous chandeliers, high ceilings, and a lovely entrance lobby (love the fireplace--it was the perfect place to greet our guests!) The food is delicious and the staff--especially Sabrina--is awesome. Working with her from start to finish was so easy.

Profile Picture Patty, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have been more pleased with The Cedars. Sabrina and Tony were wonderful to work with. They went out of their way to accommodate our guests who had special dietary needs; plus, they were always friendly and helpful and made sure everything was carried out as we requested. The venue is beautiful, accessible, and spacious with more than enough room for our 240 guests. An onsite fenced-in parking lot is well-lighted and has a security guard on duty. I highly recommend The Cedars to any couple looking for an affordable and lovely venue.

Profile Picture Joyce, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our reception at The Cedars and it was amazing!! Sabrina and Tony were absolutely wonderful to work with. They are so nice and any questions, we had, they answered them quickly. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue is as well as how great the food was. Everyone had a great time and we are so happy that we decided to go with the Cedars:) Thank you again Sabrina and Tony!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely perfect, there is not one thing to complain about!

Profile Picture Alison , 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can not say enough great things about The Cedars. Sabrina and Tony are the most compassionate people, who go out of their way to help you in any way possible. Sabrina was there every step of the way providing information, promptly returning emails and never made me feel like I was being a bother to her. Sabrina was there the entire night of the wedding and made sure everything went perfect. The Cedars facility is gorgeous and the best part about it is that there is only one event there per night, so we didn't have to share the facility with another party. The food at our wedding was the best I have ever had and my guest are still telling me how wonderful the garlic mashed potatoes were! I highly recommend the Cedars to any bride and groom who are looking for an elegant, hassle free wedding reception venue!

Profile Picture Jorden, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Cedars was the perfect wedding venue with a large dance floor and open space. Sabrina was excellent to work with and extremely punctual and responsive. She made the whole process very easy. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User7627817, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tony and Sabrina provided such a great evening! They provided multiple options, accommodated our family heritage/traditions and were so flexible with how we wanted to celebrate our marriage. We were so very grateful to have these two people on our wedding day.

Profile Picture User7664255, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews