Cedars Banquet Center Reviews

Cedars Banquet Center 4
Cedars Banquet Center 5
Cedars Banquet Center 6

emily · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Our reception was perfect. Sabrina and Tony helped me with all of my emails and little details to make our wedding incredible for us and our guests!
    Emily

M R Appelbaum · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent Wedding Venue

Sabrina was wonderful to work with! The Cedars is an excellent venue for a wedding!

Jane · Married on 09/21/2018

This was a perfect place for our reception. Just 5 min. from the church with ample secure parking, great food and the most accommodating staff. The ambiance is wonderful, received many complements. We had plenty of room and ample dance floor space for our 200 guests.

Ashleigh · Married on 08/11/2018

Sabrina and her crew were the biggest help in the planning process. She answered emails in a timely fashion and always told me things would be ok. She had an answer for every possible question you have. She also was there the day of the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking to throw a fun stress free party!

Kathleen · Married on 08/11/2018

My son had his wedding reception here and it was beautiful, Sabrina does a wonderful job and always available to answer questions, the food was delicious and everything ran smoothly. Would definitely recommend this venue to everyone!!!!

Amy · Married on 06/16/2018

The Cedars is a perfect venue and a hidden gem! Tony and Sabrina are the most professional, accommodating and kind people to work with. Sabrina is the best wedding coordinator and made sure our reception was perfect. We had so many compliments on the venue. I highly recommend this as a wedding venue. Thank you, Cedars!

Erica · Married on 05/05/2018

We are SO happy we chose to have our wedding reception was at the Cedars! The venue is beautiful, the space accommodates a large number of guests comfortably, food is delicious, and the staff is great! A huge thank you to Sabrina and Tony with the Cedars, you two were absolutely amazing to work with! Thank you for allowing our vision come to life! We highly recommend the Cedars!

Kimberly · Married on 04/28/2018

I would highly recommend having your wedding reception at the Cedars! Not only is it pretty and the food is delicious but Sabrina is so great to work with! She definitely helped make the planning process a breeze!

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

I could not have chosen a better venue for my wedding. Sabrina and Tony were amazing to work with, the ballroom is gorgeous and the food is delicious! I would highly recommend them!

Renee · Married on 01/12/2018

The Cedars was absolutely beautiful! We felt supported during the consultations and the day came together wonderfully! They even made it happen with our request to have Epic Pizza at the reception! Such a great space for our evening!

Lynne · Married on 12/30/2017

Sabrina and Tony were wonderful to work with. They could not have been more accommodating. We signed our contract for the wedding date of April 21, 2018, and because of my son-in-law being in the marines we had to move the date up to December 30, 2017. Sabrina and Tony made the new wedding date available, with a simple phone call. Most couples have a year or more to plan a wedding, and we planned a gorgeous wedding in less than two months with the help of Sabrina and Tony. They truly were our saving grace!

Cedars Banquet Center 7
    Cedars Banquet Center 8
    Cedars Banquet Center 9
    Cedars Banquet Center 10
    Cedars Banquet Center 11
    Cedars Banquet Center 12

Kate · Married on 12/08/2017

Sabrina and her staff were nothing but perfect! the whole experience leading up to our big day was great and that evening was even better!

Laura · Married on 12/02/2017

Sabrina and Tony were amazing to work with! They were very responsive and extremely flexible to help make our wedding reception everything we could have dreamed of. The space is wonderful (we had about 150 guests) and it was so nice to have the room for everyone to spread out and enjoy themselves. I can't say enough amazing things about The Cedars and would highly recommend using them as a part of your wedding.

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

We have nothing but great things to say about our experience with The Cedars. Our night went perfectly, and everything leading up to the night was smooth, flexible, and professional. Sabrina truly takes care of all of your needs for the big day. She was so easy to get a hold of, and answered any questions right away. Everyone that took part in making our day work was an experienced professional. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone. Not to mention, the venue is a perfect set up for a FUN wedding. Huge dance floor, two bars, no wait for the restrooms.. your guest won't spend a single second waiting in line.

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

The cedars was amazing! The staff was wonderful to work with and really made everything perfect for our special day!

Jan · Married on 10/14/2017

The Cedars was absolutely AMAZING! They made my reception better than i ever could have imagined. I had a few special requests, and they made everything happen with no hesitation. It was stunning and perfect, and Sabrina was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend this reception hall to everyone!

Meghan · Married on 10/07/2017

Our reception was absolutely amazing and we had so many compliments from guest on the venue, food and overall reception! Sabrina made planning a breeze and was amazing to work with. I greatly appreciate all of her help, guidance and reassurance! We would highly recommend The Cedars to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

We absolutely LOVED The Cedars! They were affordable for our 300+ wedding, and extremely accomadating. We heard so many great things from our guests in terms of food and décor. They were easily available and were involved with us every step of the way. They made the whole process as easy as possible for my husband and I. If I could do it all over again, The Cedars would be our top choice!

Jane · Married on 09/09/2017

Fantastic experience! Sabrina was great to work with’

Christine · Married on 09/02/2017

Sabrina was always helpful & quick to respond! We were able to taste multiple dishes before finalizing our menu. We were able to set up decorations the day before our wedding which took away a lot of stress. I couldn't have asked for better people to work with!

Susan · Married on 08/12/2017

EVERYTHING about my experience working with the Cedars was EXCEPTIONAL. The ballroom is lovely and spacious and all of my questions, concerns and needs were accommodated in the most prompt, professional and considerate way. Sabrina is amazing. She is well informed and so kind.
    I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THIS VENUE AND HOST ANY EVENT WITH THEM.

Laura · Married on 07/22/2017

Sabrina was so great to work with. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner. She knew exactly what I was wanting from the beginning. Everyone said they had a blast at the wedding reception. It was all fabulous!

Jenn · Married on 07/07/2017

The staff and service at "The Cedars" were AMAZING. Sabrina, Tony, and their staff catered to our every needed. That space was jaw dropping gorgeous. The food was delicious. Everything The Cedars provided was PERFECT!

Mary · Married on 06/10/2017

Using Cedars Banquet Center was easily the best decision we made when planning our wedding. Sabrina is absolutely wonderful and helped make all of our dreams come true. She was extremely accommodating and helped us with every step of the process. We were planning a wedding from out of town, and she made sure we could set up early, attend food tastings, and go through various decor options. She made us feel comfortable the entire time. The food was delicious and the venue is stunning. I DEFINITELY recommend Cedars Banquet Hall! They are the best!