Castle McCulloch

Value
4.1
Flexibility
3.6

BEAUTIFUL venue! All of the staff at Castle McCulloch were extremely helpful and friendly. My reception was in full swing and my time frame was nearing its end, but they had no issues with me extending everything one more hour; I just had to sign a quick paper. I honestly cannot imagine getting married anyplace else.

Castle McCulloch responded with the following comments:

Castle McCulloch is very happy that you had a wonderful and beautiful wedding. We are glad that we could make your day very special and easy for you and your family! Wish we you the best in the future! Thank you again for choosing Castle McCulloch as your venue, we are extremly happy to have you as a bride at our venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
3925 Kivett Drive, Jamestown, NC 27282

Historic NC Wedding/Reception Location

If planning a wedding in NC and are looking for a unique setting with many different opportunities, the Castle is the ideal wedding site for you! Choose from the beautiful elegance of the Crystal Garden or the rustic medieval themes of the Castle! If you want your first day of forever to be captured overlooking our beautiful fountain and pond with a castle in the back ground close by, then either of our terraced patios make this possible!  Whichever you choose, Castle McCulloch is sure to be the premier NC Wedding and Reception Location for you! Conveniently located close to Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, and other surrounding areas. Come join us as we also host 6 Bridal Festivals a year.

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 500
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
I've been a Preferred Vendor, an Officiant, at Castle McCulloch since, I think, 1999. I loooove working there! First, the site is absolutely stunning and one-of-a-kind, whether you want the medieval-feeling Queen's Chamber of Great Hall, the contemporary glass Crystal Garden, or one of the roofed and elegant patios with stunning views of the grounds. But, also, their staff--impeccable! JoAnna's the GM and I won't list everyone on the rest of the staff because I'll leave someone out (feels like the Oscars...) but. whenever I see anyone and everyone on their staff, I just go up and hug them! I also love participating in their Wedding Shows, year round. Castle McCulloch and everyone who works there is a treasure!
PROS I KNOW (74)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Castle McCulloch is a wedding Venue from Jamestown NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Greensboro NC, High Point NC, and Winston-Salem NC. Castle McCulloch is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Piedmont Triad wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in Weddings