Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist

Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist

I want to be YOUR makeup artist.

Denver, CO | map
Services: Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Beautiful make-up is essential on your wedding day. I'm an on-location makeup artist traveling all over Colorado and beyond. I'll come to you on your wedding day, complete with kit, supplies, my chair and talent. My promise is to provide a customized, flawless makeup application to enhance your natural beauty. We'll duplicate the great look we worked so hard on at the trial run and you will be able to walk down the aisle with the utmost confidence that you look your very best. Looking & feeling great will ensure thecapturing of those timeless memories on your big day.

Call 970-430-8048 today

Or visit me at www.pinklashesmua.com

Or "like" me on Facebook

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cassandra was wonderful to work with for our wedding. I was a bit nervous about finding the right makeup artist, as makeup is very personal. I went to Cassandra for my trial, showed her a picture and described what I wanted, and she did exactly what I had hoped! She created the look for our farm wedding that I had hoped for. She was very professional, nice, and easy to work with, and she does marvelous work!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Endorsements
Cassandra is great to work with and does an amazing job. When I'm meeting with potential clients, they often compliment the bride's makeup in one of my sample albums in particular. Of course, it is the wedding that I worked on with Cassandra.
Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist is a wedding Makeup Artist from Denver, Colorado. We service weddings througout the local area, including Loveland, Denver, and Colorado Springs. Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist is a professional wedding Makeup Artist that has been part of the Denver, Colorado wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Bridal Makeup
970-430-8048
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards