Aliquippa, PA
Quality of Service

Carol was referred to by our venue; we did not choose her as part of our package but she offered the contracted rate which included delivery and no deposit. We felt the price was fair, and she was very flexible in giving us multiple tastings to get the correct combination of flavors for our three tier cake. We gave her an example of a cake we wanted and she made one that was very similar, and most importantly, all the guests loved the cake.

Carol's Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you Aveek!
How kind of you to take the time to review us!!
It was our pleasure to be apart of "Your Special Day" and we thank you!!
I would also like to thank you for the lovely pictures that hang in our foyer.
Much happiness to you both always,

Services Used: Wedding Cake
3403A Brodhead Road, Center Township, Aliquippa, PA 15001

Dear Bride and Groom,

... read more

Dear Bride and Groom,

Congratulations on your engagement!!  May it be the beginning of a wonderful future for you and your fiancée, and may your years together increase the joy and the love within your hearts.

My name is Carol Decanini.  As the owner and operator of Carol’s Cakes, I have more than 20 years’ experience in Wedding Cake design.  Formerly of

Conway, Pennsylvania, Carol’s Cakes is now located on Brodhead Road in Center Township, Pennsylvania.  I believe that your Wedding Cake should be special, unique, and individually designed to your specification.

Bridal Consultations are vitally important to the successful creation and completion of your Wedding Cake.  During your initial consultation, we will discuss many of your thoughts and ideas, and you will have the opportunity to view the Wedding Cakes that I have previously designed.   If you have a certain design in mind, or if you have a photograph of your dream Wedding Cake, please feel free to share it with me during our initial consultation.  If you would like to compliment your Wedding Cake with fresh flowers, I will happily coordinate with your special florist.  We will discuss other certain issues as well.  For example, your First Anniversary Cake will be boxed separately.   Your decorated Wedding Cake knives will add to the beauty of the final touches.

After we have discussed the creation of your Wedding Cake, we will indulge into my sample cakes.  I offer different batters, gourmet fillings, and icings (all of which are usually discussed when we schedule your initial consultation).  Incidentally, during our scheduling telephone conversation I will invite you to select three different samples.  Your selections will be boxed and ready for you to take home when we meet at your initial consultation.

Thank you very much for your interest in Carol’s Cakes.  I request that you consult my website (, and I hope that you find the information found there to be informative and helpful.  You may reach me at 724-728-5595, or via email,  Your Wedding Day is special, and it is a celebration of the love that you share with your fiancée.  I look forward to meeting you soon, and to the opportunity of designing your Wedding Cake.

Best wishes and warmest regards,

+/- read less