Cakes by Pink (formally, A Better CheeseCake )

Cakes by Pink (formally, A Better CheeseCake )

Favorite

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I won't eat store bought cake. I simply won't. I prefer homemade cake and I was ready to have my mom make my wedding cake. Then I tried Cakes by Pink at a friends wedding. Oh my goodness! These are the best cakes you will have! I immediately met with Carolyn and she was extremely professional and accommodating. We custom designed my cake- made it of all different flavors and fillings and we even had enough in the budget to include a grooms cake once all was said and done! People loved the cake and it looked amazing. I couldn't believe it was MY wedding cake. I was overwhelmed by how it exceeded my expectations! The grooms cake was cheesecake, and I haven't had a better cheesecake in my life (and that includes all the New York cheescakes I've had). The cake and fillings she offers are outstanding. I can't recommend Carolyn and her business enough!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
2519 N.McMullen Booth Rd. Suite 507, Clearwater, FL 33761

Regular cake and Cheesecake...the Best of Both Worlds

A Better Cheesecake was established in 1993 and we would love to have the opportunity to participate in making your special day into a great event, by adorning your hall with a spectacular wedding cake creation that neither you nor your guests will ever forget.

From simple elegance, whimsical or extravagant we can create a design to your specifications and give you the "fondant" look at a butter cream-icing price.

Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Friday 9am-6pm & Saturday 9am-5pm

No appointment is necessary. Come taste our standard cake, premium cake, with many fillings to choose from and 24 flavors of cheesecake, any of which may be incorporated throughout your cake.                     +/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)