Cabana Blue

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I cannot say enough great things about Cabana Blue. I had my wedding and reception there and it was absolutely amazing. Their staff (especially Laura) is excellent and always willing to help in ANY way they can. I was so happy and impressed with how well my wedding and reception turned out. Laura made sure that we had everything we needed and was so helpful throughout the night. The food was great and all of my guests had a wonderful time. The atmosphere and view is breathtaking... I don't have a single regret about my wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
24215 Hwy 331 South, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459

Cabana Blue is the ideal setting for hosting the most unique and spectacular events along the Emerald Coast. With a prime location, conveniently situated between Sandestin and Seaside, the sparkling blue waters and glimmering white sand beaches of its bayfront location serves as an unforgettable backdrop for a perfect wedding ceremony, receptio n, rehearsal dinner or other special occasion.

Accomodating up to 250 guests, you have several distinct areas within Cabana Blue to utilize for your event. Inspired by an "Old Florida meets Deco Cuba" feel, the spacious Havana Room has an elegant yet tropical design. With its chic bamboo covered walls and capiz lighting, this area is easily transformed from formal to the most casual. Just outside of the Cabana Room is our expansive Bay Deck with grand views of the Choctawhatchee Bay. Complete with its own bar and canopied with twinkling lights, the Bay Deck is a magical place for dinner and dancing. Steps away from the deck, our white sand beach with tropical palm trees offers a pretty setting for a wedding cermony or for dining with your toes in the sand. And last, but not least, is our secluded and romantic deck positioned under a canopy of majestic oaks.

Cabana Blue specializes in coordinating and hosting events from the grandest to the most intimate and everything in between. As a full service event venue, we provide all of the services necessary for carrying out the many details that make your special event unique to you. By offering on site an event coordinator, a floral/event designer, and a caterer, the planning of your event becomes streamlined and stressfree. With a particular expertise in assisting destination brides, we pride ourselves on our ability to work long distance to help plan a truly memorable occasion.

Details