Butterfly Enchantress Designs

Profile Picture
Lisa
1 Review
05/05/2012

I ordered a Creamy White Sandrine Mini Gardenia Flower Hair Clip online and when it arrived it was beautiful. It looked real, it was well made and it was exactly what I was looking for. By the time I decided to order the flower my wedding was 2 weeks away, I started to feel nervous about whether the flower would arrive on time and I emailed the company. She was quick to respond and very helpful, the flower made it in time with 5 days to spare and I got tons of compliments on it.\r\n\r\nI highly recommend Butterfly Enchantress Designs.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
Worldwide, Orange, CA 92867

Butterfly Enchantress designs a wide variety of romantic vintage-inspired bridal veils and accessories.  We like to work with vintage components, pearls, swarovski crystals, florals or whatever inspires a beautiful creation.  Our handcrafted accessories include: bridal hair flowers, birdcage veils, tiaras, hair vines, headpieces, fascinators, hair clips, hair combs, hairpins, dress flower brooches for bridal gown embellishments, bouquet stems, jewelry, bridesmaid gifts, and more for your wedding!

+/- read less