Bride & Blossom

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Floral was one of the most important aspects of my wedding, and Bride and Blossom completely nailed it! Everything - our centerpieces, bouquets - was exactly as I envisioned or even better. Our chuppah was stunning. It was seriously one of the best purchases I've made in my life! Overall, I wanted grand, dramatic floral at our wedding... on a budget. Bride and Blossom made my vision come to life within the amount I was willing to spend. And for that, I am really grateful. They were also very professional and responsive throughout the whole process.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Our Showroom, 969 3rd Avenue, Third Floor, Suite 4, New York, NY 10022
BLOG

Make your wedding unforgettable with exceptional floral arrangements and wedding décor from Bride & Blossom.  Bride & Blossom focuses on each bride’s unique vision and style by providing customized design and personalized service! Romantic, stylish, exotic or sophisticated, we offer a gorgeous selection of bridal bouquets, ceremony designs, reception centerpieces, floral cake decorations and more. We are the only florist exclusively specializing in wedding flowers and design only two weddings at a time to ensure a boutique like experience. You can count on our professional and skilled team to personally attend to all your wedding’s floral needs and materialize your vision on your special day.

Whether you have been planning your dream wedding from childhood or coming to us with a blank slate, our experienced and creative team can offer advice and guidance, utilizing our expertise and extensive portfolio. We are active in all forms of social media to stay in the pulse of every aspect of the wedding industry and to share our ideas and inspirations. Follow us to learn more about wedding trends and to see images and video in real time of our design process.

All of our services, from our complimentary consultations to décor, are done in person by our experienced design team. We create a unique experience by working alongside each of our brides from their initial consultation to their wedding day. Choosing a floral theme is one of the most exciting, yet challenging aspects of wedding planning. We will work with you to ensure that your floral arrangements reflect you and your loved one’s personalities and become a memorable symbol of your union. We are there from the onset to provide advice, options and support to our brides while designing one of the most important and beautiful aspects of their special day. Just as each wedding is distinctive so is our customized design.

Our offices are located near Grand Central in Manhattan and our studio is in Long Island City. Contact us NOW at 646-706-7783 or email us at info@brideandblossom.com to schedule your complimentary consultation.

Congratulations, and thank you for your interest in Bride & Blossom. We look forward to the possibility of working with you to make your day picture perfect!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2008
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Everytime I hear that a bride ordered their flowers from Bride and Blossom I know they will be happy. As a makeup artist, i tend to be there when the flowers are delivered. When a bride doesn't receive the bouquet she envisioned it can destroy the mood of her wedding day. I've never experienced that with Bride & Blossom. They are a wise and economical choice as well.
PROS I KNOW (83)
Bride & Blossom is a wedding florist from New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, New Jersey, and Westchester. Bride & Blossom is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the New York wedding industry for ten years. We specialize in wedding flowers and decor.