Bride & Blossom Reviews

261 | New York, NY

261 Reviews for Bride & Blossom

261 Bride & Blossom Reviews

Julie · Getting married on 11/18/2018

I found bride and blossom on wedding wire after meeting with 2 other florists that friends recommended. Rachel blew me away with her professionalism, friendliness as well as her vast knowledge of all things flowers. Besides those qualities, what also made me choose b&b was that I didn't feel like I was being talked to like I was a child. Granted many dont know about flowers but the team at B & B were always ready and willing to explain and go the extra mile so you were always on the same page. Fast forward to a month before my wedding; I started making a ton of revisions to my contract and not once did I get the feeling I was being annoying, even on my 6th revised contract ! Anna and Eliana were also so very nice and helpful. And the finished products were stunning ! People still can't stop talking about my centerpieces ! Thank you so much ladies for an amazing job! I would strongly recommend you to any bride to be !

Hilary Scherer · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful flowers and great service

Rachel was very attentive to everything I wanted and made sure to execute exactly as what we had planned! They were super accommodating and reviewed every request I had with a fine tooth comb! They also paid close attention to every detail that day and it was perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

We were thrilled to work with you! Your wedding was so so stunning. You had a beautiful vision and we were happy to execute on it.

Jessica Weiss · Married on 11/03/2018

Just beautiful!

We would recommend Bride and Blossom, hands down, for your wedding. They met with us to discuss our vision and went above and beyond to make it come to life. While they certainly took into account everything we told them, they had amazing suggestions to make the flowers, centerpieces, chuppa, and much more a reality. They were responsive to emails when I needed them and tried to make suggestions for changes when I started to go above my budget. All in all, the team was great leading up to the big day and on the day of. Was very pleased with Bride and Blossom and would recommend to anyone in need of a florist in NYC.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

We loved working with you on your wedding! Thank you so much for your confidence in our team. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love.

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Bride & Blossom couldn't have been better to work with. Our flowers were an absolute dream -- they looked magical! Every aspect and detail was exactly how we discussed and how I imagined (even better than how I imagined). Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

We’re absolutely thrilled that you were so happy! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together. Thank you for trusting our team for your wedding decor.

may · Married on 09/01/2018

they took my floral vision and made it a reality!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your confidence in our team!

Natasha · Married on 07/28/2018

The most fantastic experience that anybody could have!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much!

Michelle · Married on 07/03/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Bride & Blossom! From our very first meeting, Rachel was nothing but professional, and you can truly see how much her business means to her, and how much she cares about the aesthetics and quality of every arrangement her company creates. Rachel had some very creative ideas, and was really able to guide me (someone who knows absolutely nothing about flowers) in making the perfect selections for our special day. In addition, Rachel and her team were extremely flexible, even producing boutonnieres for us about 12 hours before the wedding because I had forgotten! I would definitely highly recommend Bride & Blossom for any special occasion and I hope I have the opportunity to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Sara · Married on 06/15/2018

We loved working with Rachel at Bride & Blossom! She does amazing work and created the most beautiful arrangements, bouquets and chuppah for us. We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2018

Rachel and the team at Bride and Blossom were a pleasure to work with! They did an amazing job on our chuppah and floral arrangements!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you so much! We absolutely loved working with you.

Emma · Married on 06/09/2018

The team at Bride & Blossom is unbelievable! I cannot recommend this company enough. I didn't have a vision going in and Rachel helps you come up with a design and really helps your perfect wedding become a reality!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

thank you for your wonderful review!

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2018

Bride & Blossom provides high quality service to my weeding from the beginning to the end. All the staff are professional, kind and flexible. I deeply appreciate everything!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your kind feedback!

Krisztina · Married on 05/25/2018

Thank you for making our dream wedding come true. We were delighted with the outcome and your service was exceptional. Our flower decorations from the chuppah to the bouquets, from the centerpieces to the boutaneers were divine. Our guest were wowed. We would like especially thank Rachel for the great job.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you so much Krisztina! We're beyond thrilled that you loved the decor. The vibrant colors were unique and a great way to kick off summer wedding season! Wishing you all the best. xo

Andie · Married on 04/28/2018

Working with Bride and Blossom was fabulous from start to finish. From our initial communication and proposal Rachel and team were professional and communicative and super flexible with my changes needs. Even up until two weeks prior to the wedding, Rachel was so patient with me as I made last minute additions and adjustments.
    Seeing everything from my insane bridal bouquet to the alter pieces in Church to the reception room - I was completely floored but how stunning my floral decor looked and how well the team executed my vision. Admittedly, I can be very picky but everything was on point. I would highly, highly recommend anyone to Bride and Blossom.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We love working with you.

Casey · Married on 04/14/2018

We hired Bride & Blossom through our event production company, Medium Rare NYC, for the planning of an extraordinary Wedding that took place on 4/14/18 at the Bronx Post Office.

We cannot say enough kind words about the quality of their work, professionalism and dedication to their craft and our event. We had only 3 months to put together a wedding for 275 people and Bride & Blossom took on the challenge and exceeded our wildest expectations.

We highly recommend their services and look forward to working with them in the future.

Special thanks to Rachel, Schuyler and Elianna for their incredible work over the last few months.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with your team! Thank you for your kind review!

Jean & Bryan · Married on 04/14/2018

Bride & Blossom was one of the easiest and enjoyable parts of our wedding planning experience. Only 6 weeks out (!!!) from our wedding in a large raw space, we began speaking with B&B who helped quickly design and transform the massive space into our ideal aesthetic and wedding vision. They quickly understood our aesthetic and desired feel and produced the perfect decor. Not to mention, we can't stop dreaming of the gorgeous head table arrangement they created. The B&B team was extremely professional, dedicated, flexible, and transparent every step of the way and made a daunting task truly seem completely effortless. We couldn't recommend them enough. What a wonderful and expert team.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

We truly appreciate your wonderful review and confidence in our team! You were a pleasure to work with. Congrats and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together.

Brett · Married on 04/14/2018

Bride and Blossom were absolutely incredible! Great design, great team to work with and all around wonderful for a wedding or any other event. I would love the opportunity to work with them on any other project and am grateful to have connected with them in the first place :)

Sent on 05/21/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We enjoyed working with your team as well!

Marisa · Married on 03/24/2018

Bride & Blossom was a pleasure to work with. I had a long engagement and changed my mind regarding what flowers I wanted to use several times throughout the process. Elianna and Rachel were very patient and never complained about my numerous changes. They were were always available to answer any questions I had and responded to all my inquiries in a very timely manner. Furthermore, the contract provides the exact number of each type of flower you are getting, so you know exactly what you are paying for. I was thrilled with the final results.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you Marisa! We loved working with you and your family to perfect your vision.

Jillian · Married on 03/24/2018

We loved working with Bride & Blossom for our wedding. They were super responsive throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding. Our flowers at the wedding looked beautiful. They were really helpful as we made a lot of last minutes changes, and very flexible.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

It was such a pleasure working wirh you both!

Adina · Married on 02/18/2018

Amazing experience with Bride and Blossom! The team helped me come up with a vision for the chuppah, centerpieces, and other flowers / decor and I couldn't have been happier with the results. The prices were reasonable too. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! We wish you all the best.

Louise · Married on 02/03/2018

It was a pleasure and a wonderful experience to work with bride and blossom-the flowers were exquisite and their service was the best!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you Louise, the pleasure was ours. We loved working with you and your Daughter on her wedding, Congratulations.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/31/2017

The flowers here are just amazing. They look and smell wonderful! Great packaging as well!

Lorenza · Married on 12/09/2017

Bride & Blossom exceeded any expectations we ever had or ever could have imagined! Their floral creations were unmatched to anything I've ever seen. I wanted a classic New York winter wedding. Bride & Blossom made the most beautiful, rich red bouquet that EVERYONE was dying over. They made my wedding venue looks absolutely magical with their creations and listened carefully to everything I asked for. A true 5-star experience from start to finish. Thank you Bride and Blossom!!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Bride & Blossom 1

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for the review it was such a pleasure working with you and your mom! It was such a magical snowy winter day that helped set the perfect mood! Congratulations!

Donna · Married on 10/28/2017

Bride & Blossom was amazing to work with. I had my wedding on 10/28/17 in NYC and it was a pleasure working with Rachel & Elianna. They were always quick to respond and understood my vision for my wedding flowers. My friend referred me over to Bride & Blossom and it was the BEST referral out of all my vendors as their execution was excellent and I loved my flowers. The Bride & Blossom team was easy to work with and very upfront with you on costs- full transparency. I would be happy to work with them.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review, the pleasure was truly ours. Congratulations again :)

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/06/2017

Wonderful job guys! The flowers and decor were the highlight of the wedding and I couldn’t have been happier with the outcome (and all my guests just raved about the flowers!)

Sent on 10/16/2017

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn, we are so god that we could bring your vision to life, we wish you years of happiness.

Grace · Married on 09/30/2017

Flowers were SO beautiful and absolutely transformed our space. Bride and Blossom was super helpful throughout and gave great recommendations as well.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you Grace, it was so nice working with you. Congratulations!