244 Reviews for Bride & Blossom

Chuppah Decor (23)
Altar Decor (16)
Venue Visit (14)
242 Bride & Blossom Reviews

Working with Bride and Blossom was fabulous from start to finish. From our initial communication and proposal Rachel and team were professional and communicative and super flexible with my changes needs. Even up until two weeks prior to the wedding, Rachel was so patient with me as I made last minute additions and adjustments.
Seeing everything from my insane bridal bouquet to the alter pieces in Church to the reception room - I was completely floored but how stunning my floral decor looked and how well the team executed my vision. Admittedly, I can be very picky but everything was on point. I would highly, highly recommend anyone to Bride and Blossom.

Profile Picture Andie, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We hired Bride & Blossom through our event production company, Medium Rare NYC, for the planning of an extraordinary Wedding that took place on 4/14/18 at the Bronx Post Office.

We cannot say enough kind words about the quality of their work, professionalism and dedication to their craft and our event. We had only 3 months to put together a wedding for 275 people and Bride & Blossom took on the challenge and exceeded our wildest expectations.

We highly recommend their services and look forward to working with them in the future.

Special thanks to Rachel, Schuyler and Elianna for their incredible work over the last few months.

Profile Picture Casey, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bride & Blossom was one of the easiest and enjoyable parts of our wedding planning experience. Only 6 weeks out (!!!) from our wedding in a large raw space, we began speaking with B&B who helped quickly design and transform the massive space into our ideal aesthetic and wedding vision. They quickly understood our aesthetic and desired feel and produced the perfect decor. Not to mention, we can't stop dreaming of the gorgeous head table arrangement they created. The B&B team was extremely professional, dedicated, flexible, and transparent every step of the way and made a daunting task truly seem completely effortless. We couldn't recommend them enough. What a wonderful and expert team.

Profile Picture Jean & Bryan, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Bride and Blossom were absolutely incredible! Great design, great team to work with and all around wonderful for a wedding or any other event. I would love the opportunity to work with them on any other project and am grateful to have connected with them in the first place :)

Profile Picture Brett, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bride & Blossom was a pleasure to work with. I had a long engagement and changed my mind regarding what flowers I wanted to use several times throughout the process. Elianna and Rachel were very patient and never complained about my numerous changes. They were were always available to answer any questions I had and responded to all my inquiries in a very timely manner. Furthermore, the contract provides the exact number of each type of flower you are getting, so you know exactly what you are paying for. I was thrilled with the final results.

Profile Picture Marisa, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amazing experience with Bride and Blossom! The team helped me come up with a vision for the chuppah, centerpieces, and other flowers / decor and I couldn't have been happier with the results. The prices were reasonable too. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Adina, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was a pleasure and a wonderful experience to work with bride and blossom-the flowers were exquisite and their service was the best!

Profile Picture Louise, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers here are just amazing. They look and smell wonderful! Great packaging as well!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bride & Blossom exceeded any expectations we ever had or ever could have imagined! Their floral creations were unmatched to anything I've ever seen. I wanted a classic New York winter wedding. Bride & Blossom made the most beautiful, rich red bouquet that EVERYONE was dying over. They made my wedding venue looks absolutely magical with their creations and listened carefully to everything I asked for. A true 5-star experience from start to finish. Thank you Bride and Blossom!!

Profile Picture Lorenza, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Bride & Blossom was amazing to work with. I had my wedding on 10/28/17 in NYC and it was a pleasure working with Rachel & Elianna. They were always quick to respond and understood my vision for my wedding flowers. My friend referred me over to Bride & Blossom and it was the BEST referral out of all my vendors as their execution was excellent and I loved my flowers. The Bride & Blossom team was easy to work with and very upfront with you on costs- full transparency. I would be happy to work with them.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wonderful job guys! The flowers and decor were the highlight of the wedding and I couldn’t have been happier with the outcome (and all my guests just raved about the flowers!)

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flowers were SO beautiful and absolutely transformed our space. Bride and Blossom was super helpful throughout and gave great recommendations as well.

Profile Picture Grace, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rachel, Elianna and team were amazing! They were by far one of the most meticulous and detailed vendors we worked with and we could not have been more appreciative. They were very flexible with a lot of changes/additions we made for the wedding. And they truly went outside of the box with the pieces and designs for our special day. It perfectly matched us as a couple. Thank you guys again for your professionalism and for being a big part of our day!

Profile Picture Sophia, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had such a great experience with Rachel, Elianna and the rest of the Bride and Blossom team! I knew from the start what my vision was, and from the moment we me with the team, they immediately picked up on our vision and put it together perfectly. When we went to do our "trial" and I decided I wanted to change things, they made it super easy and were able to move things around right in front of us until I was happy. They were patient with any changes we made, and overall made the day wonderful. In the end they even had extra orchids and gave us a complimentary extra vase for our card table that we had never expected! Overall we had a great experience with them and would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I always knew flowers were a very important part of any wedding celebration, but when I saw the finished product on my wedding day, I was filled with the happiest of emotions. The chuppah, bouquets, and centerpieces, were made with an immense amount of talent. I can truly say that I have never seen flowers so beautiful. It was a moment that I couldn't even truly describe in words, and one that I will remember forever. I would highly recommend Bride & Blossom to everyone.

Profile Picture Marianna , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Loved the flowers! They are amazing and I highly recommend Bride and Blossom.

Profile Picture Ana, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My experience with Bride and Blossom was fantastic. I met with Rachel and brought a Pinterest board with some ideas of what I was looking for. She was able to take that and make that into an amazing proposal. Whenever I needed to contact them, I heard back promptly. On the day of, they were on time and did an amazing job setting up our centerpieces and our arch outside. Thank you Rachel and Elianna for making my wedding day beautiful!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bride & Blossom is amazing. The flowers are stunning! All my guest loves the flowers. The services is great. Rachael is professional and responsive. They provide the proposal very quickly and the proposals has great details of the flowers and the images of what the flowers will look like.

Profile Picture Yue, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I thank bride and blossom so much. All my guests cant stop talking about our flower arrangements and they are so delighted to bring them home after the wedding. My favorite was what they did in our ceremony. The way they put all the loose petals in the aisle was perfect and it made more romantic with the NYC skyline view. Aaahhh it was a perfect moment for us.

Profile Picture gen, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bride & Blossom made our wedding day absolutely stunning and a truly magical day! From our early meetings, I knew Rachel, Elianna and their team would do amazing work. They were extremely helpful, great listeners, detail-oriented, and very responsive with creative ideas and beautiful design concepts. They were also very accommodating every time I had an edit or new idea leading up to the big day. My initial perception of Bride & Blossom was more than accurate. When the wedding day finally arrived, they were on-site bright and early to deliver gorgeous wedding party arrangements and to set up the elaborate ceremony and reception displays well before guests arrived. Their professionalism and work ethic helped make our day not only relaxing (for us) but super special. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined and far exceeded my expectations (which were high to begin with). Simply stated, our wedding day flowers were beyond BEAUTIFUL! Rachel, Elianna and the Bride & Blossom team were wonderful to work with from start to finish. (My guests are still talking about the flowers and how amazing they were, and the pictures of their works-of-art are now priceless and will be forever cherished!) Thank you for everything Bride & Blossom!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Bride and Blossom made all our visions come to life. They listened to our ideas, assisted with creating a plan and executed it perfectly. They really know what they are doing. They were super easy to work with and super responsive. Many thanks to Rachel and Elianna and day of staff for making this part of the wedding process effortlessly calm and easy.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Rachel and her entire team are incredible, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding florist! Rachel was the second florist I sat down with, and my fiancé and I knew we were done looking from the first visit. I didn't really have a vision at first, and Rachel was so patient and professional, going over every option with me. She understood what I was talking about, and it always felt like we were on the same page. Rachel also knew our budget from the beginning, and stuck within our budget when sending us a proposal (whereas the first florist we visited sent us a proposal around $5,000 over our initial budget). Fast forward to the preview of our flowers, Eliana was just wonderful. My vision had changed from our first meeting with Rachel, and Eliana was great at modifying the flowers to make them exactly as I now pictured. When I went back for a second preview, everything was absolutely perfect, and every new detail we discussed was included. I must have spoken to Rachel and Eliana about 100 times between the first and second floral preview, and they were so attentive and quick to respond throughout every phone call or email. I can't imagine other florists giving the level of attention and care they provide. I walked into the reception room at my wedding and was in awe of the magnificent job they had done. Everything was absolutely perfect. I still can’t stop talking about my chuppah, or looking at pictures of it. It was everything I could have dreamed of and more. I also had no idea Eliana would be there the day of my wedding, which was an amazing surprise, because I felt so comfortable knowing she knew exactly the look I was going for and that she was who I had been working directly with. I really cannot recommend Bride & Blossom enough!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rachel and Elianna were absolutely amazing! From the first meeting they looked at all of my inspiration and came up with a proposal covering every single detail. As my vision evolved during the planning period the team quickly updated my contract with my changes with a smile. They are true professionals and do incredible work

Profile Picture Emily, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

As an Event Coordinator you work with all different vendors. Each having their own way of working. Rachel and Elianna of Bride and Blossom by far blow many vendors out of the water. They are always on time, always respectful and the Bride and Blossom team does an amazing job. When I hear that a client has booked with Bride and Blossom I know their wedding is going to be absolutely gorgeous. Bride and Blossom's talents will exceed the clients expectations. They are the best!

Photo for Bride & Blossom Review - Escort Card Table done to perfection
Photo for Bride & Blossom Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Bride & Blossom Review - Picture yourself saying I DO under this Chuppah!
Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/15/17, 1 Review