Bride & Blossom Reviews

292 | New York, NY

292 Reviews for Bride & Blossom

• Amy

Amy Nguyen · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Creative, Friendly and Supportive Team!

We were so lucky to have Carla from Bride & Blossom curate the look of our wedding! Our ceremony was postponed several times, scaled back, and we even had to change our venue - all due to the pandemic - but Carla was so patient and flexible with us as our plans changed continuously. Carla had wonderful ideas to bring our garden theme to life at our synagogue and worked with our budget to bring to life our chuppah, bedeken and reception. We had to adapt to smaller-sized 30" tables to accommodate social distancing, so Carla came up with these beautiful centerpieces for our guests. She listened to what I had in mind, asked about pictures I liked for floral inspiration and provided us with so many options to bring our vision to life. We loved our wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We wish you all the best and a lifetime of love and happiness together.
  • Kathy

Kathy Rivera · Married on 11/11/2020

Simply Elegant

The Bride and Blossom team was able to capture our vision and make it look elegant. The team was punctual, detailed, and responsive in working with our venue. Exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together. We appreciate your confidence in our team to execute on your wedding.
  • Nina

Nina Amirrezvani · Married on 08/16/2020

Highly recommend!

Rachel and her team went above and beyond bringing my wedding day vision to life! She was professional, responsive, and patient throughout the entire process even with our very tight timeline! We received so many compliments on all of the florals from our guests! I would highly recommend working with Bride & Blossom!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved bringing your vision to life. Huge congrats we wish you so much joy in your new life together.
  • Nailah

Nailah · Married on 08/02/2020

Best customer service!

Working with Bride & Blossom proved to be a seamless experience. Customer service was on point with several phone calls leading up to the event and great communication. They really worked with me to reproduce my vision and made my dream a reality! Everything was flawless and we had no issues the day of! So happy :)

Sent on 09/23/2020

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! You and your family were an absolute pleasure to work with. We are thrilled that you were so happy with the decor and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together.

Jeanne Steuerer · Married on 10/26/2019

Professional and High Quality

Absolutely wonderful experience working with Bride and Blossom for my wedding flowers. I am not a big "flower" person and gave Rachel and Carla little to work with other than a "simple and elegant" aesthetic. They patiently and thoroughly walked me through all options without being pushy, and the final result was breathtaking. Guests were amazed as well, and the decor added so much to the overall ambiance of the wedding and reception. The service was incredibly professional. Thank you for helping our special day go off without a hitch!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

We loved working with you to bring your vision to life, thank you for your confidence in our team! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Kara H · Married on 10/25/2019

Stunning beyond belief

As two brides, we were a bit worried when we were choosing our vendors, but it was a complete non-issue for Bride + Blossom. They made us feel special and celebrated, and for that we're so grateful. I'm not sure how Carla managed to know exactly what we wanted when we struggled to realize what it was we wanted ourselves, but when I first saw the flowers I was stunned. Every flower was beyond perfect--our guests are still asking us who our florist was three months later.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Nicole Jones · Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible!

Rachel and her team were simply outstanding. They were able to make what I had dreamed about become a reality. Their attention to detail and patience through the planning process make them by far the best floral designers out there. You can trust that they will execute exactly what you discussed during the consultation. Very impressed and can’t thank them enough for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review and kind words! We truly appreciate having the opportunity to bring your designs to life and wish you all the best.
  • Yvette

Yvette · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful Blooms

We started planning our wedding as soon as we were engaged. Once we determined on our venue, the venue provided us with a listing of their preferred vendors and Bride and Blossom was one of them. I reached out immediately after reviewing their website.

I first met with Eliana for a consultation. Their 3rd Avenue office is centrally located and beautiful. I came to the consultation armed with pictures, color swatches, theme and color palette. Eliana asked me several questions about my style and how I envisioned the day. She took copious notes. Within a couple of days I received the "vision" board for the flowers for the wedding and was blown away. Not only did she capture the essence of what I was aiming for the digital mock ups were beautiful.

Bride and Blossom worked with my budget and were the consummate vendor. Their work is artful, visionary and beautiful. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtful and wonderful review! We love getting feedback from our clients and appreciate you taking the time to do so. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.
  • Danielle

Danielle Cacciatore · Married on 09/21/2019

Creative services for my Wedding Day

Bride & Blossom did an INCREDIBLE job designing all of the floral arrangements for my wedding last weekend at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. Initially, we had a meeting about my wedding vision, from there, they send you a proposal with inspiration images and types of flowers to be used. When I saw the proposal, I knew that my vision was understood and that I would be in good hands, and I was. On the day of my wedding, Bride & Blossom far exceeded all of my expectations (and I have HIGH expectations). From the ceremony arch, bouquets, chair arrangements, flower runners, centerpieces, etc, everything was stunning and absolutely perfect, I am SO happy with their creative services. Throughout the evening, and now a week later, my guests are complimenting me on the gorgeous floral arrangements and that the decor was the best they have ever seen. I was also very happy with the price. Flowers are one of the most expensive parts of a wedding and I feel that the price I paid was completely fair. I received so many flowers for the price and when I compared my costs to other brides I know, my flowers were more abundant and yet I paid less. I am VERY happy and I highly recommend Bride & Blossom for your special day.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a beautiful review for our team! It was a true pleasure to decorate your wedding and we greatly appreciate your confidence in our team. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

H · Married on 09/14/2019

Botanical Dream Come True!

I found Rachel through my wedding venue, The New York Botanical Garden. At our first meeting Rachel and Carla pulled up my Pinterest board on a big screen in their offices which I LOVED! Bride & Blossom took a look at my vision and then added onto it in the most beautiful way. I knew I wanted to keep things simple and they definitely executed on my aesthetic.

Probably the best thing about working with B&B was their itemized proposal which included the exact number of stems, bunches, blooms etc. that were in each arrangement and the pricing for each. As a visual person I thought that this proposal and the inspiration boards for each item were extremely helpful.

Rachel and Carla happily made adjustments for me throughout the process and as we got closer to our big day! I was even surprised to see Rachel herself working away on my wedding day. She delivered the personals to my hotel suite and I also saw her at my venue later in the day.

Thank you Rachel, Carla and the whole Bride & Blossom team for making our wedding even better than we ever could have imagined!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! We really loved working with you to bring your vision to life and appreciate your feedback on our process and team.

Megan Purzycki · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing team to work!

I'm so thrilled to have found Bride & Blossom to do my flowers for my wedding! I had initially contacted a few other local vendors (I got married in CT) and was not impressed. What I initially loved about Bride & Blossom was their ability to able to create flowers for a variety of different styled events and they're realistic expectations about my budget. I was really impressed with this team's professionalism and responsiveness throughout the planning process. I don't know a lot about flowers so I didn't really give them much of a vision to work with at first and they still managed to help me create the flower arrangements of my dreams! The final product was absolutely stunning and I received a ton of compliments! Highly recommend to any bride in the NY/CT area!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! It means so much to hear such wonderful feedback. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.
  • DianaPiekarski

Dianapiekarski · Married on 08/10/2019

Incredible experience with Bride & Blossom

I cannot say enough good things about Bride & Blossom. We worked with Carla and from our first consultation up to our big day she was nothing short of fabulous. She perfectly executed our vision and was extremely accommodating to the multiple changes we made to our floral plan throughout the planning process. We have gotten so many compliments on the flowers and decor-our venue truly looked like a fairytale and everything was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I had some people even ask me if the flowers were real because they looked that perfect! Thank you Bride & Blossom for creating such a magical scene for our wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! I loved working with you to bring your vision to life. With love, Carla

Caitlin Coleman · Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic!

I feel so lucky to have found Bride & Blossom! I found that finding a florist was one of the most stressful parts of wedding planning, as there are so many options and so many florists gave me very high quotes once they heard the size of my wedding. Once I met with Rachel I felt at ease, as she completely understood my vision. She took the time to go through each part of the wedding day, discussed the flowers needed, and found inspirational photos for each. She created a detailed proposal that helped us to understand the pricing and flowers used in each centerpiece, bouquet, boutonniere, etc. Rachel and Carla were both extremely responsive to every email, and they helped me coordinate rental tables and linens as well.

Seeing the flowers come to life was one of my favorite parts of the wedding and we received so many compliments. Thank you to Bride & Blossom!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

We loved working with you to bring your vision to life! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We wish you all the best.

Laura Jaffee · Married on 07/20/2019

Don’t think twice - hire Bride and Blossom!!!

If you are newly engaged and reading this review - just stop what you’re doing and hire Rachel and her team at Bride and Blossom. I cannot express enough how wonderful it was to work with them from start to finish. Our wedding flowers exceeded all of our expectations and when I saw our beautiful huppah for the first time I cried happy tears!
    Wedding planning can be stressful and sometimes it feels like vendors overcharge you just because they can. While other florists I spoke with tried to over sell me, Rachel was transparent from the start that flowers and wedding decor can be absolutely stunning within my budget. She then turned my vision into life, modifying things if I had a change of heart and providing her honest feedback and design expertise. She was more than professional - answering every phone call and email in a timely fashion - but also warm and thoughtful in every conversation. Rachel truly was one of my favorite people to work with throughout this wedding process and our wedding was the most beautiful I’ve ever seen. You will not regret hiring Bride and Blossom!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for the most beautiful and heartfelt review! We loved working with you, you were the happiest bride! Wishing you a lifetime of love and joy together.

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional team ready to bring your vision to life!

Rachel, Carla and the rest of the Bride & Blossom team were a dream to work with. They were highly responsive to our questions and last-minute requests. Most importantly, they helped me narrow down my vision for the wedding and executed it to perfection! I loved looking at the reception room right before the guests came in and seeing the beautiful arrangements come to life. Thank you to the B&B team for creating a gorgeous night to remember!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

We loved working with you both! Thank you so much for your confidence in our team. We wish you all the best.
  • John

John D'esposito · Married on 07/09/2019

Enchanted Industrial Dream

Working with Bride & Blossom was nothing short of amazing. Our initial contact was professional, detailed, and encouraging. Rachel quickly realized our vision and helped curate it to perfection. Walking into our venue on the day of was a dream come true - its one thing to discuss and deliberate what you think you want your flowers and decorations to be, its another to see them come to life. Rachel not only brought our vision to life but elevated it to a level far beyond our reach. Rachel and her team took our industrial warehouse type venue and transformed it into a enchanted industrial dream world. We couldn't be happier, more impressed, and grateful for the thoughtfulness, effort, and dedication she brought to our wedding. It was a perfect experience.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to decorate your beautiful wedding. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.

Liz · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience!

We highly recommend Bride & Blossom! Rachel and Carla were super helpful throughout the entire process. We met with them ~5-6 months before the wedding to talk about what we wanted. At that time, we only had a vague idea of the style we liked, and Rachel and team were incredible in helping us flesh out those ideas to create the perfect vision. They were incredibly transparent the entire way and showed us multiple pictures and examples of how everything would look. On wedding day, everything was absolutely beautiful! The centerpieces were stunning and we loved the sweetheart table decor! Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

We are delighted that you were so happy with the decor! Thank you for your confidence in our team and for taking the time to review us.
  • Heather

Heather Dolland · Married on 05/25/2019

Exceptional

Rachel and her team worked tirelessly to create the masterpiece that was our wedding. We continue to receive compliments about the tremendous job they did. We also did a complete install over the dancefloor that was as beautiful as it was labor intense. They come very highly recommended.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved bringing your exquisite vision to life. Wishing you both all the best in your new life together.

Carolinа Galbraith · Married on 03/06/2019

Great location! Love the decor!

We are thrilled with our decision to use Bride & Blossom!! We had a very specific vision that included manzanita trees and Bride & Blossom truly executed on our vision. We loved every part of our floral decor!! They are also great because their detailed proposal includes a breakdown of all of the flowers (count and type) so we had a very good idea of what we were getting. They also did the florals for my sister's wedding, and despite having very different styles, they executed perfectly for her as well!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your review! We enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best in your new life together.

Julie · Married on 11/18/2018

I found bride and blossom on wedding wire after meeting with 2 other florists that friends recommended. Rachel blew me away with her professionalism, friendliness as well as her vast knowledge of all things flowers. Besides those qualities, what also made me choose b&b was that I didn't feel like I was being talked to like I was a child. Granted many dont know about flowers but the team at B & B were always ready and willing to explain and go the extra mile so you were always on the same page. Fast forward to a month before my wedding; I started making a ton of revisions to my contract and not once did I get the feeling I was being annoying, even on my 6th revised contract ! Anna and Eliana were also so very nice and helpful. And the finished products were stunning ! People still can't stop talking about my centerpieces ! Thank you so much ladies for an amazing job! I would strongly recommend you to any bride to be !

Sent on 08/27/2013
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Experience!

Rachel and her team were an absolute joy to work with. They delivered everything we envisioned and more for our Nov, 2018 wedding! Rachel was very collaborative and had amazing suggestions while also working within our budget to get us the elegant look that we wanted. My bouquet was beyond stunning and the flower arrangements and centerpeices were absolutely gorgeous: completely reflecting our vision. The entire process was organized, easy and stress free! I highly recommend Bride and Blossom!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We absolutely loved working with you to bring your vision to life and wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love.

Hilary Scherer · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful flowers and great service

Rachel was very attentive to everything I wanted and made sure to execute exactly as what we had planned! They were super accommodating and reviewed every request I had with a fine tooth comb! They also paid close attention to every detail that day and it was perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

We were thrilled to work with you! Your wedding was so so stunning. You had a beautiful vision and we were happy to execute on it.

Jessica Weiss · Married on 11/03/2018

Just beautiful!

We would recommend Bride and Blossom, hands down, for your wedding. They met with us to discuss our vision and went above and beyond to make it come to life. While they certainly took into account everything we told them, they had amazing suggestions to make the flowers, centerpieces, chuppa, and much more a reality. They were responsive to emails when I needed them and tried to make suggestions for changes when I started to go above my budget. All in all, the team was great leading up to the big day and on the day of. Was very pleased with Bride and Blossom and would recommend to anyone in need of a florist in NYC.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

We loved working with you on your wedding! Thank you so much for your confidence in our team. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love.

Natasha Ginzburg · Married on 09/28/2018

Two Thumbs Up!

Bride & Blossom delivered everything we envisioned for our wedding and more! We were looking for a very specific flower arrangement, which included ceiling installations of various greens. They worked within our budget to get us the look that we wanted. The planning process was so organized and we felt like Rachel really understood the look that we were going for. She created a "look book" for us, which made it easy to pick the plants/flowers that we liked and that were within our budget. This also made it so easy to visualize the final product and to assure that we were on the same page. The entire process was smooth and stress free. Highly recommend Bride&Blossom!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We really enjoyed working together to bring your vision to life.

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Bride & Blossom couldn't have been better to work with. Our flowers were an absolute dream -- they looked magical! Every aspect and detail was exactly how we discussed and how I imagined (even better than how I imagined). Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Bride & Blossom's reply:

We’re absolutely thrilled that you were so happy! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together. Thank you for trusting our team for your wedding decor.