Bride & Blossom Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Stephanie Married on 07/09/2022

Beautiful flowers!

Great communication in advance, very professional, and flowers and decorations looked gorgeous in the style discussed beforehand. Highly recommend

Bride & Blossom's reply:

We are thrilled you were so happy with the decor, thank you for your beautiful review! Wishing you all the best.
  • Tamara
    Tamara S. Married on 07/01/2022

Bride & Blossom did a PHENOMENAL job for our wedding florals

Bride and Blossom put so much thought and detail into the florals for our wedding day. Initially - I didn't quite have a vision and was changing my mind on what I wanted - and B&B was patient, and help me identify what my dream flowers were. The boutonnieres, bouquets, chuppah and table settings were absolutely BREATHTAKING - and by far exceeded my expectations!!!Standing under that gorgeous chuppah that they built was simply magical. Bride and Blossoms creations were truly a highlight of my wedding day, and I couldn't be happier with how it all came together.

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together. We appreciate your confidence in our team.
  • Vikki
    Vikki G. Married on 06/18/2022

So beautiful!

Rachel and Carla did an amazing job with our wedding reception! Using inspiration photos we provided, they curated a detailed floral design and provided great recommendations when we needed guidance. All of our arrangements - tablescapes, high/low centerpieces turned out beautifully. They also helped us with a few extra design elements, including a flower wall, installing glass bubbles over our dance floor, and renting tables/linens.

The team is very professional and easy to work with. We postponed our wedding twice due to Covid and they were so accommodating to work with us. They continued to be responsive and organized as we made changes to finalize the design. We are very happy with the level of service provided. Thank you so much Bride & Blossom!

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful review of our services! You were both a true pleasure to work with from start to finish and we are thrilled that you were so happy with the end result. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Rylie
    Rylie Married on 05/20/2022

Simply Stunning

Rachel and Carla - thank you!!!
    You both helped me bring my vision to life. Our special day was made even more beautiful thanks to you.
    Carla, you are a rockstar, thank you for all the long hours, the texting & emailing, being flexible and accommodating and for making everything look beyond perfect.

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca D. Married on 04/02/2022

Picture perfect florals!

Rachel and Carla did a beautiful job at our wedding! The flowers were amazing. Everyone commented on how beautiful the chuppah was, and our jaws dropped when we walked into our reception after a room flip. The tall and low arrangements with the candles were stunning. We made some changes after our initial trial and were completely blown away the day of. Rachel and Carla were also accommodating with logistics. They ensured the chuppah was ready in time for us to take pictures before the ceremony and flipped the room for the reception. Looking back at photos, we are thrilled with how the floral arrangements turned out! They were truly picture perfect.

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Tthank you for your beautiful review! Your colors and decor were beautiful and we are thrilled that you were so very happy. We wish you so much joy and happiness.
    Greg B. Married on 02/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bride and Blossom came through.

The flowers for the wedding were perfect. The ceremony arch was beautiful and the table arrangements were outstanding.
  • Monica
    Monica J. Married on 01/04/2022

Beyond expectations!

The team at bride and blossom went above and beyond to make our day a beautiful one. The florals and our table scapes were even more gorgeous in person than any of our design inspiration that we shared.

Also, they worked with us through a twice postponed covid wedding and were incredibly flexible and accommodating. They made what could have been a much more stressful time so easy for us.
    11/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a reliable, creative partner who delivers top notch designs.

Bride & Blossom's reply:

We loved decorating your beautiful wedding and truly appreciate your confidence in our team! We wish you a lifetime of happiness.
  • Mara
    Mara J. Married on 10/24/2021

The Best Florist

Bride & Blossom was the perfect florist for our special day! Due to COVID, we had to reschedule our wedding multiple times over the course of a year and a half, and Bride & Blossom was understanding and flexible the entire time. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and our friends and family can't stop talking about how gorgeous our chuppah was!

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! You were absolutely lovely to work with and we are thrilled that you were so happy with your florals and decor.
    Preeya Married on 09/24/2021

Gorgeous Florals and Design for a Picture Perfect Wedding

Bride and Blossom were suggested to us by our Planner and we did not go wrong here. They were so easy to work with throughout the planning and truly made our vision come to life. When I explained exactly what we wanted and the budget we had in mind, they were able to tailor our florals at Gotham Hall beautifully with florals that matched both our look and feel as well as our costs. The whole venue looked spectacular. Everything from the candles to our mandap to the high and low center pieces were designed with class, thoughtfulness, and detail. We would highly recommend again!

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! We really enjoyed working with you and your planning team to bring your vision to life. Wishing you all the happiness together!
    Sl Married on 09/18/2021

Loved them!

They were wonderful -- very thoughtful and easy to work with and relaxed and flexible!

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! You were a pleasure to work with.
    Cheryl K. Married on 08/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We were thrilled with Bride And Blossom!

We had the most wonderful experience with Bride And Blossom. They understood exactly what my daughter & her now-husband were looking for, and delivered all of it plus more. Bride And Blossom turned our vision into a breathtaking reality. Additionally, they were so pleasant to work with, and always accessible. Highly recommend, you can't go wrong!!!

Bride & Blossom's reply:

thank you for your most lovely review! your family was an absolute pleasure to work and we really appreciate the confidence in our team.
    Allison Married on 08/06/2021

Incredible!

Carla, Rachel, and the Bride and Blossom team were INCREDIBLE!

They guided us through the whole process, from helping us zero in on exactly what it was we actually wanted to putting together a comprehensive proposal, and making ongoing suggestions about how to adapt the arrangements to our specific venue. Our venue (and date) changed 3 times due to covid and Carla guided us with the same attention to detail and enthusiasm each time.

The flowers, centerpieces, votives, etc really brought our ceremony and reception to life. They were absolutely incredible, and I wish that I could keep each arrangement forever! To me, the most impressive part was that although the florals were very similar to the ideas we had discussed and images we had looked through, the final product still had a unique flair that made it completely non-generic and special.

We chose Bride & Blossom because of their great taste, sense of color, and overall design sensibilities. They made it so easy to share ideas with them, and to trust them on things we weren't certain about.

In addition to their beautiful work, they were flexible, professional, and wonderful to work with. I couldn't recommend them more!

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and we are delighted with how everything turned out.
    Melanie P. Married on 07/31/2021

Totally worth it!

I was torn whether or not to hire a wedding planner for my small/intimate wedding but decided to work with Bride & Blossom to ease the stress of it all. Bree and her team were so helpful and made me feel much more relaxed about the entire experience. They have a wealth of knowledge and provided great recommendations and advice whenever I needed it. I felt confident that everything was taken care of leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, I had 2 coordinators on site to assist and make sure everything went smoothly - Annie and Imani. They were total pros and helped to calm my nervous jitters while at it! They thought of everything. When I woke up the next morning I panicked thinking I left my card box and bouquet etc. but it turns out that they took care of ensuring my mom and best friends took everything home, including leftover cake! They really had everything under control and I cannot recommend them enough. You can trust that you’ll be able to be present during your wedding day and not have to worry about any “behind the scenes” things with vendors, guests, etc. I’m so thankful to have worked with them!
    Courtney P. Married on 06/11/2021

Highly Recommend

The Bride and Blossom team was amazing to work with and exceeded my expectations. Not only was everything beautiful and exactly how I wanted it on the day of the wedding, they were extremely responsive and attentive leading up to the wedding. Carla helped me work through one of my centerpieces I was having troubling envisioning. She texted me pictures of it mocked up in different ways. The chuppah highly exceeded my expectations and looked amazing in the photos. I would definitely recommend them.

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! We were thrilled to have the opportunity to decorate your wedding.
  • Amy
    Amy N. Married on 05/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Creative, Friendly and Supportive Team!

We were so lucky to have Carla from Bride & Blossom curate the look of our wedding! Our ceremony was postponed several times, scaled back, and we even had to change our venue - all due to the pandemic - but Carla was so patient and flexible with us as our plans changed continuously. Carla had wonderful ideas to bring our garden theme to life at our synagogue and worked with our budget to bring to life our chuppah, bedeken and reception. We had to adapt to smaller-sized 30" tables to accommodate social distancing, so Carla came up with these beautiful centerpieces for our guests. She listened to what I had in mind, asked about pictures I liked for floral inspiration and provided us with so many options to bring our vision to life. We loved our wedding!

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We wish you all the best and a lifetime of love and happiness together.
  • Kathy
    Kathy R. Married on 11/11/2020

Simply Elegant

The Bride and Blossom team was able to capture our vision and make it look elegant. The team was punctual, detailed, and responsive in working with our venue. Exceeded our expectations.

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together. We appreciate your confidence in our team to execute on your wedding.
    Jennifer Married on 08/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers, good value, great team

Throughout the pandemic and postponements of our wedding, Rachel and her team were very understanding and supportive partners.
    We worked together to achieve a custom, lush and elegant floral design that really captured our vision and blew guests away! They are particularly skilled with the larger arrangements.

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your absolutely lovely review! We enjoyed working with your and your wedding day was perfect. We wish you all the best.
  • Nina
    Nina A. Married on 08/16/2020

Highly recommend!

Rachel and her team went above and beyond bringing my wedding day vision to life! She was professional, responsive, and patient throughout the entire process even with our very tight timeline! We received so many compliments on all of the florals from our guests! I would highly recommend working with Bride & Blossom!

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved bringing your vision to life. Huge congrats we wish you so much joy in your new life together.
    Hannah Married on 08/14/2020

Beautiful and professional

Bride and Blossom did a beautiful job. Carla was a professional the whole way through. She was organized, friendly, and really listened to what I wanted. Everything came out looking amazing. We could not have asked for anything more from our florist. Highly recommend!

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and confidence in our team! We truly appreciate it and wish you all the best.
  • Nailah
    Nailah Married on 08/02/2020

Best customer service!

Working with Bride & Blossom proved to be a seamless experience. Customer service was on point with several phone calls leading up to the event and great communication. They really worked with me to reproduce my vision and made my dream a reality! Everything was flawless and we had no issues the day of! So happy :)

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! You and your family were an absolute pleasure to work with. We are thrilled that you were so happy with the decor and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together.
    Deborah N. Married on 07/18/2020

Beautiful flowers!

Bride & Blossom was wonderful from the start! We heard about them from our venue, the NYBG. From our first meeting, Bride & Blossom staff were very attentive to the ideas we had for our florals. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we postponed our wedding celebration twice and then unfortunately decided to cancel the event. However, we did still take formal wedding pictures. Bride & Blossom was extremely understanding and flexible through all of this and very nicely agreed to provide a bridal bouquet and groom boutonnière for these pictures. They delivered these flowers to the picture venue and I was delighted that these florals were exactly what we wanted! Thank you Bride & Blossom for still bringing (some of) our wedding dreams to fruition!

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Congratulations on your beautiful day! We appreciate your kind feedback and trust in our team. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
    Samantha Married on 06/13/2020

Made my wedding magical!

Bride & Blossom was amazing to work with. They were understanding when we had to postpone twice due to COVID and made my vision for the day happen. I had a strict budget and they completely respected that without sacrificing any of what I wanted. 10000/10

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Big congrats on your beautiful wedding! We really loved working with you to bring your vision to life.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 06/06/2020

New York Botanical Gardens Dream Wedding

My husband and I hired Bride and Blossom to do our flowers for our wedding at New York Botanical Gardens originally scheduled for June 6th 2020. With all of the changes due to the pandemic, Carla and Bride and Blossom worked with us to make sure our flowers were nothing less than perfect and we had no stress regarding the rescheduling. Our wedding day flowers were unreal. They brought to life the midsummer night dream vision that we had with unreal tree-like flower arrangements, card tables and chuppah. Thank you so much Carla and the team at Bride and Blossom for your tireless work, creativity and the perfect results.!!

Bride & Blossom's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you to bring your vision to life. We wish you a lifetime of happiness, joy and love together.
    Jeanne S. Married on 10/26/2019

Professional and High Quality

Absolutely wonderful experience working with Bride and Blossom for my wedding flowers. I am not a big "flower" person and gave Rachel and Carla little to work with other than a "simple and elegant" aesthetic. They patiently and thoroughly walked me through all options without being pushy, and the final result was breathtaking. Guests were amazed as well, and the decor added so much to the overall ambiance of the wedding and reception. The service was incredibly professional. Thank you for helping our special day go off without a hitch!

Bride & Blossom's reply:

We loved working with you to bring your vision to life, thank you for your confidence in our team! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.
    Kara Married on 10/25/2019

Stunning beyond belief

As two brides, we were a bit worried when we were choosing our vendors, but it was a complete non-issue for Bride + Blossom. They made us feel special and celebrated, and for that we're so grateful. I'm not sure how Carla managed to know exactly what we wanted when we struggled to realize what it was we wanted ourselves, but when I first saw the flowers I was stunned. Every flower was beyond perfect--our guests are still asking us who our florist was three months later.
illustration stars