254 Reviews for Bride & Blossom

Chuppah Decor (23)
Altar Decor (16)
Venue Visit (14)
252 Bride & Blossom Reviews

The most fantastic experience that anybody could have!!!

Profile Picture Natasha, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about Bride & Blossom! From our very first meeting, Rachel was nothing but professional, and you can truly see how much her business means to her, and how much she cares about the aesthetics and quality of every arrangement her company creates. Rachel had some very creative ideas, and was really able to guide me (someone who knows absolutely nothing about flowers) in making the perfect selections for our special day. In addition, Rachel and her team were extremely flexible, even producing boutonnieres for us about 12 hours before the wedding because I had forgotten! I would definitely highly recommend Bride & Blossom for any special occasion and I hope I have the opportunity to work with them again in the future!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We loved working with Rachel at Bride & Blossom! She does amazing work and created the most beautiful arrangements, bouquets and chuppah for us. We cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/15/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The team at Bride & Blossom is unbelievable! I cannot recommend this company enough. I didn't have a vision going in and Rachel helps you come up with a design and really helps your perfect wedding become a reality!

Profile Picture Emma, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rachel and the team at Bride and Blossom were a pleasure to work with! They did an amazing job on our chuppah and floral arrangements!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bride & Blossom provides high quality service to my weeding from the beginning to the end. All the staff are professional, kind and flexible. I deeply appreciate everything!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thank you for making our dream wedding come true. We were delighted with the outcome and your service was exceptional. Our flower decorations from the chuppah to the bouquets, from the centerpieces to the boutaneers were divine. Our guest were wowed. We would like especially thank Rachel for the great job.

Profile Picture Krisztina , 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Working with Bride and Blossom was fabulous from start to finish. From our initial communication and proposal Rachel and team were professional and communicative and super flexible with my changes needs. Even up until two weeks prior to the wedding, Rachel was so patient with me as I made last minute additions and adjustments.
Seeing everything from my insane bridal bouquet to the alter pieces in Church to the reception room - I was completely floored but how stunning my floral decor looked and how well the team executed my vision. Admittedly, I can be very picky but everything was on point. I would highly, highly recommend anyone to Bride and Blossom.

Profile Picture Andie, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We hired Bride & Blossom through our event production company, Medium Rare NYC, for the planning of an extraordinary Wedding that took place on 4/14/18 at the Bronx Post Office.

We cannot say enough kind words about the quality of their work, professionalism and dedication to their craft and our event. We had only 3 months to put together a wedding for 275 people and Bride & Blossom took on the challenge and exceeded our wildest expectations.

We highly recommend their services and look forward to working with them in the future.

Special thanks to Rachel, Schuyler and Elianna for their incredible work over the last few months.

Profile Picture Casey, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bride & Blossom was one of the easiest and enjoyable parts of our wedding planning experience. Only 6 weeks out (!!!) from our wedding in a large raw space, we began speaking with B&B who helped quickly design and transform the massive space into our ideal aesthetic and wedding vision. They quickly understood our aesthetic and desired feel and produced the perfect decor. Not to mention, we can't stop dreaming of the gorgeous head table arrangement they created. The B&B team was extremely professional, dedicated, flexible, and transparent every step of the way and made a daunting task truly seem completely effortless. We couldn't recommend them enough. What a wonderful and expert team.

Profile Picture Jean & Bryan, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Bride and Blossom were absolutely incredible! Great design, great team to work with and all around wonderful for a wedding or any other event. I would love the opportunity to work with them on any other project and am grateful to have connected with them in the first place :)

Profile Picture Brett, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bride & Blossom was a pleasure to work with. I had a long engagement and changed my mind regarding what flowers I wanted to use several times throughout the process. Elianna and Rachel were very patient and never complained about my numerous changes. They were were always available to answer any questions I had and responded to all my inquiries in a very timely manner. Furthermore, the contract provides the exact number of each type of flower you are getting, so you know exactly what you are paying for. I was thrilled with the final results.

Profile Picture Marisa, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We loved working with Bride & Blossom for our wedding. They were super responsive throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding. Our flowers at the wedding looked beautiful. They were really helpful as we made a lot of last minutes changes, and very flexible.

Profile Picture Jillian, 3/24/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing experience with Bride and Blossom! The team helped me come up with a vision for the chuppah, centerpieces, and other flowers / decor and I couldn't have been happier with the results. The prices were reasonable too. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Adina, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was a pleasure and a wonderful experience to work with bride and blossom-the flowers were exquisite and their service was the best!

Profile Picture Louise, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers here are just amazing. They look and smell wonderful! Great packaging as well!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bride & Blossom exceeded any expectations we ever had or ever could have imagined! Their floral creations were unmatched to anything I've ever seen. I wanted a classic New York winter wedding. Bride & Blossom made the most beautiful, rich red bouquet that EVERYONE was dying over. They made my wedding venue looks absolutely magical with their creations and listened carefully to everything I asked for. A true 5-star experience from start to finish. Thank you Bride and Blossom!!

Profile Picture Lorenza, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Bride & Blossom was amazing to work with. I had my wedding on 10/28/17 in NYC and it was a pleasure working with Rachel & Elianna. They were always quick to respond and understood my vision for my wedding flowers. My friend referred me over to Bride & Blossom and it was the BEST referral out of all my vendors as their execution was excellent and I loved my flowers. The Bride & Blossom team was easy to work with and very upfront with you on costs- full transparency. I would be happy to work with them.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wonderful job guys! The flowers and decor were the highlight of the wedding and I couldn’t have been happier with the outcome (and all my guests just raved about the flowers!)

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flowers were SO beautiful and absolutely transformed our space. Bride and Blossom was super helpful throughout and gave great recommendations as well.

Profile Picture Grace, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rachel, Elianna and team were amazing! They were by far one of the most meticulous and detailed vendors we worked with and we could not have been more appreciative. They were very flexible with a lot of changes/additions we made for the wedding. And they truly went outside of the box with the pieces and designs for our special day. It perfectly matched us as a couple. Thank you guys again for your professionalism and for being a big part of our day!

Profile Picture Sophia, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had such a great experience with Rachel, Elianna and the rest of the Bride and Blossom team! I knew from the start what my vision was, and from the moment we me with the team, they immediately picked up on our vision and put it together perfectly. When we went to do our "trial" and I decided I wanted to change things, they made it super easy and were able to move things around right in front of us until I was happy. They were patient with any changes we made, and overall made the day wonderful. In the end they even had extra orchids and gave us a complimentary extra vase for our card table that we had never expected! Overall we had a great experience with them and would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I always knew flowers were a very important part of any wedding celebration, but when I saw the finished product on my wedding day, I was filled with the happiest of emotions. The chuppah, bouquets, and centerpieces, were made with an immense amount of talent. I can truly say that I have never seen flowers so beautiful. It was a moment that I couldn't even truly describe in words, and one that I will remember forever. I would highly recommend Bride & Blossom to everyone.

Profile Picture Marianna , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Loved the flowers! They are amazing and I highly recommend Bride and Blossom.

Profile Picture Ana, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews