238 Reviews for Bride & Blossom

Chuppah Decor (23)
Altar Decor (16)
Venue Visit (14)
236 Bride & Blossom Reviews

It was a pleasure and a wonderful experience to work with bride and blossom-the flowers were exquisite and their service was the best!

Profile Picture Louise, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers here are just amazing. They look and smell wonderful! Great packaging as well!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bride & Blossom exceeded any expectations we ever had or ever could have imagined! Their floral creations were unmatched to anything I've ever seen. I wanted a classic New York winter wedding. Bride & Blossom made the most beautiful, rich red bouquet that EVERYONE was dying over. They made my wedding venue looks absolutely magical with their creations and listened carefully to everything I asked for. A true 5-star experience from start to finish. Thank you Bride and Blossom!!

Profile Picture Lorenza, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Bride & Blossom was amazing to work with. I had my wedding on 10/28/17 in NYC and it was a pleasure working with Rachel & Elianna. They were always quick to respond and understood my vision for my wedding flowers. My friend referred me over to Bride & Blossom and it was the BEST referral out of all my vendors as their execution was excellent and I loved my flowers. The Bride & Blossom team was easy to work with and very upfront with you on costs- full transparency. I would be happy to work with them.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wonderful job guys! The flowers and decor were the highlight of the wedding and I couldn’t have been happier with the outcome (and all my guests just raved about the flowers!)

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flowers were SO beautiful and absolutely transformed our space. Bride and Blossom was super helpful throughout and gave great recommendations as well.

Profile Picture Grace, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rachel, Elianna and team were amazing! They were by far one of the most meticulous and detailed vendors we worked with and we could not have been more appreciative. They were very flexible with a lot of changes/additions we made for the wedding. And they truly went outside of the box with the pieces and designs for our special day. It perfectly matched us as a couple. Thank you guys again for your professionalism and for being a big part of our day!

Profile Picture Sophia, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had such a great experience with Rachel, Elianna and the rest of the Bride and Blossom team! I knew from the start what my vision was, and from the moment we me with the team, they immediately picked up on our vision and put it together perfectly. When we went to do our "trial" and I decided I wanted to change things, they made it super easy and were able to move things around right in front of us until I was happy. They were patient with any changes we made, and overall made the day wonderful. In the end they even had extra orchids and gave us a complimentary extra vase for our card table that we had never expected! Overall we had a great experience with them and would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I always knew flowers were a very important part of any wedding celebration, but when I saw the finished product on my wedding day, I was filled with the happiest of emotions. The chuppah, bouquets, and centerpieces, were made with an immense amount of talent. I can truly say that I have never seen flowers so beautiful. It was a moment that I couldn't even truly describe in words, and one that I will remember forever. I would highly recommend Bride & Blossom to everyone.

Profile Picture Marianna , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Loved the flowers! They are amazing and I highly recommend Bride and Blossom.

Profile Picture Ana, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My experience with Bride and Blossom was fantastic. I met with Rachel and brought a Pinterest board with some ideas of what I was looking for. She was able to take that and make that into an amazing proposal. Whenever I needed to contact them, I heard back promptly. On the day of, they were on time and did an amazing job setting up our centerpieces and our arch outside. Thank you Rachel and Elianna for making my wedding day beautiful!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bride & Blossom is amazing. The flowers are stunning! All my guest loves the flowers. The services is great. Rachael is professional and responsive. They provide the proposal very quickly and the proposals has great details of the flowers and the images of what the flowers will look like.

Profile Picture Yue, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I thank bride and blossom so much. All my guests cant stop talking about our flower arrangements and they are so delighted to bring them home after the wedding. My favorite was what they did in our ceremony. The way they put all the loose petals in the aisle was perfect and it made more romantic with the NYC skyline view. Aaahhh it was a perfect moment for us.

Profile Picture gen, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bride & Blossom made our wedding day absolutely stunning and a truly magical day! From our early meetings, I knew Rachel, Elianna and their team would do amazing work. They were extremely helpful, great listeners, detail-oriented, and very responsive with creative ideas and beautiful design concepts. They were also very accommodating every time I had an edit or new idea leading up to the big day. My initial perception of Bride & Blossom was more than accurate. When the wedding day finally arrived, they were on-site bright and early to deliver gorgeous wedding party arrangements and to set up the elaborate ceremony and reception displays well before guests arrived. Their professionalism and work ethic helped make our day not only relaxing (for us) but super special. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined and far exceeded my expectations (which were high to begin with). Simply stated, our wedding day flowers were beyond BEAUTIFUL! Rachel, Elianna and the Bride & Blossom team were wonderful to work with from start to finish. (My guests are still talking about the flowers and how amazing they were, and the pictures of their works-of-art are now priceless and will be forever cherished!) Thank you for everything Bride & Blossom!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Bride and Blossom made all our visions come to life. They listened to our ideas, assisted with creating a plan and executed it perfectly. They really know what they are doing. They were super easy to work with and super responsive. Many thanks to Rachel and Elianna and day of staff for making this part of the wedding process effortlessly calm and easy.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Rachel and her entire team are incredible, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding florist! Rachel was the second florist I sat down with, and my fiancé and I knew we were done looking from the first visit. I didn't really have a vision at first, and Rachel was so patient and professional, going over every option with me. She understood what I was talking about, and it always felt like we were on the same page. Rachel also knew our budget from the beginning, and stuck within our budget when sending us a proposal (whereas the first florist we visited sent us a proposal around $5,000 over our initial budget). Fast forward to the preview of our flowers, Eliana was just wonderful. My vision had changed from our first meeting with Rachel, and Eliana was great at modifying the flowers to make them exactly as I now pictured. When I went back for a second preview, everything was absolutely perfect, and every new detail we discussed was included. I must have spoken to Rachel and Eliana about 100 times between the first and second floral preview, and they were so attentive and quick to respond throughout every phone call or email. I can't imagine other florists giving the level of attention and care they provide. I walked into the reception room at my wedding and was in awe of the magnificent job they had done. Everything was absolutely perfect. I still can’t stop talking about my chuppah, or looking at pictures of it. It was everything I could have dreamed of and more. I also had no idea Eliana would be there the day of my wedding, which was an amazing surprise, because I felt so comfortable knowing she knew exactly the look I was going for and that she was who I had been working directly with. I really cannot recommend Bride & Blossom enough!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rachel and Elianna were absolutely amazing! From the first meeting they looked at all of my inspiration and came up with a proposal covering every single detail. As my vision evolved during the planning period the team quickly updated my contract with my changes with a smile. They are true professionals and do incredible work

Profile Picture Emily, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

As an Event Coordinator you work with all different vendors. Each having their own way of working. Rachel and Elianna of Bride and Blossom by far blow many vendors out of the water. They are always on time, always respectful and the Bride and Blossom team does an amazing job. When I hear that a client has booked with Bride and Blossom I know their wedding is going to be absolutely gorgeous. Bride and Blossom's talents will exceed the clients expectations. They are the best!

Photo for Bride & Blossom Review - Escort Card Table done to perfection
Photo for Bride & Blossom Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Bride & Blossom Review - Picture yourself saying I DO under this Chuppah!
Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bride & Blossom did an absolutely beautiful job for our wedding from start to finish. I was recommended by my cousin who worked with Bride & Blossom for her wedding and had n0thing but great things to say about their work. From my first meeting, Rachel was lovely and was able to interpret my vision even though I was having trouble articulating it. We pulled up my Pinterest board and had a relaxed conversation in her beautiful NYC office. I then had a follow up meeting months later with Elianna who was a pleasure to meet with. The day of the wedding our venue looked so beautiful, I couldn't have been happier with how Rachel and her team translated my vision and brought it to life. They were also able to recommend flowers that helped to reduce the overall budget which was greatly appreciated. Thank you Bride & Blossom!!!! :)

Profile Picture Christina, 7/8/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

I worked as the wedding planner for a wedding at the Bowery Hotel in NYC. I had met with a few florists before meeting with Bride and Blossom and I knew immediately that we were going to work with them. They were so nice and knowledgeable and easy to work with. I explained to them the vision for the wedding and they completely understood what I was talking about. They were able to down to the smallest detail understand exactly what the Bride wanted her day to look like. The process to order the flowers was so easy and went so smoothly. The week before we put in the final order they were so accommodating to our changing needs with table counts etc and sent back revisions of the proposal exactly as we asked. The day of installation went really fast and was done perfectly. Brooke came for the delivery and was such a pleasure to chat with throughout the morning and so easy to work with to set everything up. We were able to work around each other effortlessly and got everything done with time to spare. The florals are 100% what make the space so special. They came out beautifully. The flowers were bloomed just right and pulled the entire room together! I cannot wait to see the professional photos of the space as it came out absolutely perfectly. I cannot wait to work with Bride and Blossom for every future event I have!

Profile Picture ayelet, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Could not have asked for a better experience. The last thing I wanted was a stuffy "event planning" experience filled with tablescapes and concepts that were dated and un-original. From the get go, this was a collaboration fueled by my specific vision/pintrest board and Rachel's experience as a florist. I saw her as a contemporary, someone who understood my disdain for boilerplate concepts and someone I trusted to execute my vision. Between Rachel and Elianna, we were able to fine tune each detail and I could not have been happier with the result. I loved working with them and would highly recommend their services to anyone!

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bride & Blossom was an obvious choice for my husband and I while we were considering vendors for our wedding. They’re designs are so upscale and gorgeous. Our flowers looked so unique and beautiful for our wedding. They were also very professional and PATIENT with me. I had some ideas in mind but didn’t really know what I wanted. Their designer worked with me giving great insight into a complete design and we could not be happier with the end product. The designers are truly great artists. The arrangements were breathtaking!

Profile Picture Jocelyn & Daniel, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was all about the flowers and (of course) the Pantone greenery. Rachel and her team are incredibly talented and were a delight to work with throughout this process. Someone was always available to answer any questions and handle any tasks. Rachel executed our design board exactly how we envisioned it and we were blown away by the final result. Our guests continue to rave about the stunning decor and arrangements. We're so grateful we found Bride & Blossom and love that their work has been preserved in our wedding photos.

Profile Picture Aerin, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely the best experience working with Bride and Blossom! They were professional, kind, flexible, and their work is beautiful!! They really worked with me to help create a vision I loved that was within my budget. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews