Brava Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hiring Lisa was hands down the best decision my husband and I made when planning our wedding. Her services were of the greatest value to us as she made the day flawless while taking all the stress off of us and our parents. We were so impressed with her attention to detail, thoroughness, and professionalism. Looking back, I don't know how I would have gotten through the day without her. If there was anything I needed, she was there to assist, but mostly she had already taken care of whatever it was before I even realized it needed to be done. She was a huge help leading up to the wedding as well as she coordinated who needed to be where and when - from the bridal party to the bus drivers - and ensured no detail was forgotten. A++!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Lehigh Valley, Poconos, Philadelphia Suburbs, New Jersey, Jersey Shore, PA
BLOG

Have the very best wedding day

BRAVA, founded by Lisa Vernon, is a Pennsylvania-based boutique event planning firm specializing in weddings in the Philadelphia area, and destination weddings worldwide.

Lisa fuses together her passion for event planning and interior design to help clients create impeccably planned stylish events that are as much about the guest experience as they are about aesthetics. Always fascinated with unique spaces, Lisa has become adept at planning and executing weddings outside of the ballroom.

Originally from Jamaica, Lisa's modern approach is inspired by the many places she has lived including Manhattan, Chicago, Switzerland, and London.

What's in a name? "Brava", the feminine of "Bravo", is an Italian word that expresses a job well done.

+/- read less