Botanica International Design Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Botanica meet and exceeded all my expectations. We used them for flowers and décor. From our first call Zoe was amazing to work with. I feel like she jumped in my head and was able to pull our exactly what I was thinking of. She created a pin board for me on pintrest and I was sold. I loved everything she pinned and knew she understood my vision. Then when we walked in for our previous I was blown away. It literally took my breath away and I just LOVED everything! Then when I walked into my ballroom my vision and dream came true. In my opinion, my wedding was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen thanks to Zoe and Botanica! Highly recommend this company, they are a true gem to have found!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
1715 W. Cypress St. Tampa, FL Main office, 4700 Millenia Blvd., Suite 175 Orlando, FL, Tampa and Orlando, FL 33606
BLOG

Since 1989, Botanica International Design Studio has served the greater Tampa Bay community to provide the very best in eventdesign and technique. From weddings to anniversary parties, to corporate gala events, our talented design team is able to handle all your floral event design needs.

Botanica is owned and operated by Ian Prosser. ... read more

Botanica is owned and operated by Ian Prosser. Born in Scotland, Ian has over 30 years experience within the floral industry. After getting his start in Glasgow, Scotland, where he owned three successful floral design shops, Ian moved hia family to Tampa in 1985.

A graduate of Woodburn Horticultural College in Scotland, Ian has won many design awards. He was the youngest person to receive the honor of "Floral Designer of the Year" for Scotland. Ian has also earned the "National Diploma of the Society of Floristry" (NDSF), the highest European honor in floral design. He has been inducted into the American Institute of Floral Designers (AIFD), The American Academy of Floriculture (AAF) and Professional Floral Communicators International (PFCI) . He is also a member of the FTD Design Team, which sends him around the country demonstrating, commenting, and teaching floral design to his peers. These travels have also sent him to China to lecture students regarding current floral design and upcoming trends.

He was invited by the Society of American Florists to participate in designing the inaugural decorations of President Bill Clinton and President George W. Bush. In 2005, Ian was given the honor by the Society to serve as "Floral Design Chairperson" for the second-term inauguration of President George W. Bush. As "Floral Design Chairperson", Ian helped in the selection and management of the 160 florists picked from across the country to create the floral decorations needed for the many events surrounding the inauguration. Working in close association with the Presidential inaugural committee, he helped to style the rooms for 14 official events, including the 9 inaugural balls.

Botanica has been featured in Instyle Weddings Magazine, OK! Magazine, The Knot, Brides Florida Magazine, The Tampa Tribune, The St. Petersburg times, Floral Management Magazine and Florists Review Magazine.

+/- read less