Botanica International Design Studio Reviews

Botanica International Design Studio 5
Botanica International Design Studio 6
Botanica International Design Studio 7

Danielle · Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely gorgeous! They knew everything I could want even before I wanted it. They were sweet and attentive. They were always communicating and keeping us up to date. Extremely flexible and understanding since we lived far away and exceeded all expectations from the first meeting

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

Ian Prosser, AAF, AIFD, PFCI, NDSF*, is simply brilliant. I’ve been familiar with his work for almost a decade, so I wasn’t surprised at all — but my wedding guests had never seen anything so spectacular. It was so fun watching them running around and snapping photos with the decor. I work for the floral industry and definitely had my choice of “suitors” for my wedding flowers, but the choice was obvious. When I close my eyes, I can still smell the tent at my reception — it was full of garden roses, gardenias and jasmine vine. My husband immediately remarked that it felt like we were in a botanical garden. In addition to his floral expertise, Ian helped me make smart decisions regarding colors, table linens, flatware etc. The end result was perfection.

*all these acronyms represent his many advanced accredidations

Botanica International Design Studio 8
    Botanica International Design Studio 15
    Botanica International Design Studio 16
    Botanica International Design Studio 17

Erin · Married on 02/17/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Ian, Zoe and Margot for my wedding this past weekend, and they were INCREDIBLE! The flowers and displays were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. For the past few days, I've had guests contacting me and asking me who did the flowers, because they were simply stunning! The experience was seamless, magical and surreal! They even brought in my mom and I before the wedding to see samples of the designs they would create for our wedding. I told them my vision, and they brought to life! I recommend Botanica and their team of experts with the highest regard! Thank you for an amazing job!!!

Lauren · Married on 12/17/2017

One of the best decisions I made was hiring Botanica for my Wedding. I shopped around and received quotes from six different vendors. I was very specific with my budget and what I wanted in regards to floral and design, but was open to the designer’s interpretation. They came back with a very detailed and well thought out proposal. Their proposal really impressed me because I am not super familiar with flower names. They actually had the flower’s name with a photo on their proposal, making it a lot easier to visualize what the arrangements would look like. They invited me to their studio for a mock table setup, where they showed what one of my reception tables would look like. Zoe from Botanica was so accommodating! She and her team were willing to alter their design based on my preferences. At our Wedding, I was completely blown away. Their florals and décor were so stunning beautiful, my jaw literally dropped when I walked into the room. Everything they provided; bouquets, table décor & ceremony arrangements well surpassed my expectations. They were truly amazing and unforgettable. I highly recommend Botanica and would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Emma · Married on 11/11/2017

Botanica did an absolutely fantastic job of bringing our floral dreams to life, both for the Rehearsal dinner as well as our Wedding Day! I had a view in my mind of certain aspects, that I was hoping for-- but the end product was above and beyond my expectations! Zoe and Margot were amazing to work with, from the first email sent, to the excitement and anticipation leading up, and then to the reality day of. I would recommend Botanica for any event-big or small, they do a fantastic job every single time. No matter what style, color pallet, specific flower, design feature that you wish for, Botanica will deliver.

Thank you so much to the entire Botanica crew, you were perfect!

Mandana · Married on 03/18/2017

Our wedding was a fairy-tale wedding thanks to Botanica! Our floral decor were all so beautiful and our guests cannot stop raving about how beautiful the arrangements were. Zoe is so accommodating and really makes your vision come to life. She is very detail oriented and makes sure you get exactly what you ask for. Our wedding was a destination wedding so unfortunately our guests could not take home the arrangements, but Botanica donates any remaining flowers to the hospital which really made my husband and I happy.

I worked with Zoe and Kellie a lot and they are both such sweethearts and you can tell they really are passionate about what they do. The whole Botanica team is amazing. I really appreciate how easy they were to work with and what a great vendor they are. I will say there were a couple of things that didn't turn out exactly the way that we had talked about but I was so happy overall with the flowers and that it didn't matter to me. The bridesmaids bouquets were supposed to have ivory ribbon but had blush which was a little off from the bridesmaids dresses blush color but it looked fine and was not a big deal. The flowers themselves were not exactly as I had pictured with the open, wide concept so that when everyone holds up their bouquets they flow into each other. However, the flowers were gorgeous and I loved the bouquets anyways. I did have to cut the stems of of my bouquet because they were so long and I had requested that the bouquet be wide and open with criss-crossing stems and provided a photo of a bouquet like that and they were very tight and long. We clipped them a little bit so they weren't quite as long but were exposed and it was fine. Overall the bouquet was absolutely stunning and I can't stop looking at it in photos. The centerpieces turned out beautiful. They do a sample viewing of your centerpiece which I loved and was a big reason I picked them so I could see the centerpiece before the wedding. They show you the middle price tier and you have the option of going cheaper or more expensive. They do say the centerpiece won't get smaller if you go cheaper, just less full, and I did feel that they were smaller. BUT just like with everything, I loved them anyways and they turned out beautiful. The arch they created was stunning and better than I envisioned. The cake flowers we agreed on were different but it still turned out beautiful. I am overall thrilled with Botanica and would recommend them to someone wanting a beautiful wedding!

Jen · Married on 11/13/2016

Zoe at Botanica is fantastic! We had a hard time finding examples of what we had in mind and we were trying to use a unique combination of flowers and colors, but Zoe captured it perfectly. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were and about how they have never seen that combination of flowers in our color palette. I wish I could have kept them forever in my home - everything was stunning, down to the tiniest details on the boutonniere! Everything was soft and feminine, but definitely had the "WOW" factor. I am a perfectionist, and Zoe very patiently worked with me until the centerpieces and place settings were perfect, and they were. Also, Zoe designed the centerpieces for the rehearsal dinner, which had a completely different but equally stunning look and fit that *very different* venue perfectly, as well! Thank you, Zoe!

Britney · Married on 05/21/2016

Botanica truly made my wedding vision a reality. I didn't do much with decor at the wedding, so I was heavily relying on the florals to make up for minimal decor. Zoe, Kellie, and the rest of the team at Botanica was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process! They were all so kind and flexible. Whenever I had questions, they would get back to me almost right away. They made my whole experience so easy, and I couldn't believe how incredible the venue looked for our wedding! I can't get over how stunning the flowers were, and my bouquet was to die for! From the beginning I felt like Zoe was on the same page as me and what I had in mind, and I am so thankful they were our florists, because they really did make our wedding so incredibly beautiful! Thank you girls for everything you've done to help me along the way and for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Caroline · Married on 04/16/2016

After my initial meeting with Botanica, I knew right away that I wanted to use their services for my wedding. Ian completely understood my vision from the very beginning, and his enthusiasm made me feel even more excited! Kellie was so, incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. She was always readily available to answer any questions I had. I was so happy when I saw the reception space the day of the wedding - I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect! It was exactly what I had envisioned, but even better! I received so many compliments on how gorgeous the flower arrangements were. Botanica truly went above and beyond, and I cannot thank them enough!!

I LOVED my wedding flowers!!! Botanica did a wonderful job bringing my vision to life. I met with Zoe for the design process, she really understood exactly what I wanted and even offered some amazing advise. The customer service and professionalism from Zoe and Kellie the entire time was amazing. The flowers were beautiful and I loved the archway and centerpieces they made, they really have an eye for design. THANK YOU so much for creating such a beautiful setting for my dream wedding!!

Chad · Married on 02/27/2016

Botanica was an outstanding choice for our wedding florist. After researching a number of florists and narrowing down a few to meet with, Botanica really listened to our vision and was genuinely excited to share in the day with us! Their excitement, honestly, was what sold us on choosing to work with them for our big day. From the beginning, they were easy to communicate with, share ideas, and help to bring our very specific vision to reality. When we walked into the ceremony and reception, we were awestruck. The work that Botanica had done truly took our breath away. Our guests enjoyed the evening so much more because of the personal touches that Botanica included. During the planning process, we were able to share our story with Zoe of Botanica and got to know her and her team as individuals. Our wedding became a project among friends. The love they put into their work and preparation really shined as we entertained and celebrated the event. Thank you for going above and beyond, Botanica!

Pam · Married on 11/21/2015

I work in the industry and work with a lot of amazing vendors, but when it came to choosing he we were going to trust on our special day I knew it was the Botanica team. They are truly so talented and pleasant to work with. Their designs stand out and I could always tell as soon as I saw a setup that it was theirs. They take a classic look and put a twist on it. I gave them very little direction as I did not want to hinder their creativity and I am so happy that I did. I knew without a doubt that I could trust them to put together an exquisite design, and they completely nailed what I was hoping to achieve it the look and feel of the ceremony and reception and completely surpassed my expectations! Zoe, Ian, Kellie, Athena, and Jordan (and the entire team) were absolutely amazing. So professional and organized, and just easy to work with. I can't thank them enough for everything they did to create such a breathtaking and memorable day for us!

kathleen · Married on 11/07/2015

Zoe and the Botanica team made our day so beautiful and elegant. Zoe executed my dream wedding and had the most amazing ideas. Botanica did not disappoint. It was truly a magical and beautiful wedding thanks to Botanica. Thanks Zoe!!

Zoe and the Botanica team were amazing! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and all the other flowers and decor turned out even better than I imagined!

Botanica meet and exceeded all my expectations. We used them for flowers and décor. From our first call Zoe was amazing to work with. I feel like she jumped in my head and was able to pull our exactly what I was thinking of. She created a pin board for me on pintrest and I was sold. I loved everything she pinned and knew she understood my vision. Then when we walked in for our previous I was blown away. It literally took my breath away and I just LOVED everything! Then when I walked into my ballroom my vision and dream came true. In my opinion, my wedding was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen thanks to Zoe and Botanica! Highly recommend this company, they are a true gem to have found!

Elise · Married on 04/25/2015

We absolutely loved our experience with Botanica! Excellence is the word to describe them! We approached 4 different florists and Botanica was the most professional, creative and friendly people we met. Zoe and Kellie were wonderful to work with. We did not know much about flowers so we totally trusted Zoe. Everything was just perfect! What I love about Botanica is that they have a 360 vision. They provide more than just flowers: they provide furniture, linens, chairs, decor etc... and you have an expert making your dream wedding come true! Zoe created a pinterest board for me to show me what she had in mind and I was impressed but our sample viewing! It was better than I expected!
    We had a venue with different rooms and Zoe created a different ambiance for each room within our color palette. The ceremony, reception and bridal party flowers were absolutely gorgeous and we had so many compliments on the orchid foliage that was the focal point above the dance floor, located under the tent.
    Another plus, Zoe is so quick to respond to emails and phone calls! We all know how stressful it is to wait for responses while planning a wedding. She also coordinated everything with the reception and church which made our wedding planning so smooth. Regarding the budget, she always thought of an alternative if something did not fit.
    I highly recommend Botanica and would definitely work again with them for any future events! Thank you Botanica for making our wedding such an amazing day!

Casey · Married on 04/18/2015

We absolutely loved our florals from Botanica! Zoe was so sweet and accommodating to work with! I was stunned how easily she was able to capture the exact image and colors in my head perfectly. Absolutely gorgeous! :)

Nicole · Married on 03/14/2015

WOW... is all I can say about the service provided by Botanica International Design studio. WOW was also what I said at our first preview at the flowers trial, with Zoe providing a small room model set up with the flowers and decor we had chosen for the event.. walking into the model room just only made me feel SO EXCITED to see the final event. WOW.. was the first thing I said when I walked into my ballroom. A room I had found to be previously bland was converted into a magical, victorian banquet room, with beautiful tall arrangements of cherry blossoms, complimented with romantic bouquets of ivory and pink flowers.

All I had given them was pictures of my dress, the bridesmaid dresses, and the groomsmen tuxes, told her I liked gold, and she could not have nailed it more on the head. The flowers, the colors and their romantic feel, totally made the Feng Shui ON POINT!

Botanica's service was absolutely stellar, flexible, and personal. They took all my ideas, personality, and the overall theme of the wedding and really made it a spectacular intimate setting.

My highest recommendations for Botanica International Studio, and I am truly grateful for their amazing talent, caring nature, and GORGEOUS flowers.

Melissa · Married on 03/14/2015

Botanica International Design Studio is just AMAZING! Ian and Zoe exceeded our expectations and made our vision come to life. They did a phenomenal job and we cannot thank them enough for everything they did. My husband and I had a formal, elegant wedding and when I described to Zoe what I had always dreamed of, they were able to transform the ballroom into exactly that… my dream reception. Beautiful gold candlesticks, blush/gold sparkly tablecloths, and the most beautifully arranged flower arrangements, brought everything together to create the soft, elegant room we had hoped for. The design, precision and attention to detail was perfectly executed. Ian and his team are just incredible and Zoe’s sweet, happy and loving personality made this such a wonderful experience. Thank you so much for making our wedding and reception a day we will cherish forever.

Ryan and Melissa Rivas

Brigid · Married on 02/21/2015

From the moment we stepped into Botanica we felt at ease. We spoke about the vision we wanted for our wedding, and with their creativity, they made it happen. Botanica’s ability to envision your wedding day is utterly amazing. Even after seeing the pre-wedding presentation, when the day finally arrived, and we stepped into that reception hall for the first time, we were absolutely blown away by their work!! The details, the presentation, the FLOWERS!!!!!! We couldn’t have asked for more amazing professionals to work with! Thank you Zoe, Kellie & Your Team at Botanica!

The Botanica team was amazing and all of the flowers and tables at our wedding turned out perfectly. I had an overall vision for the wedding but knew no specifics- thankfully Botanica is a team of experts and they were able to take my ideas from our initial conversations and my pinterest boards and turn them all into a beautiful New Years Eve extravaganza. Working with Zoe was wonderful and she listened to all of my requests and questions up until the last minutes before wedding day, she was always very responsive and willing to work with me and some of my crazier requests. They truly made my vision come true and dealt with last minute additions such as a head table with ease and the perfect execution on the day of, everything from the table cloths to the large candelabras were amazing. I would recommend their team to any bride in the Tampa area!

LeShea · Married on 12/20/2014

Botanica International Floral Designs provided a floral decor that was absolutely gorgeous. They were organized and helpful during the planning of my daughters wedding and captured the elegance of her vision. The reception ballroom was a winter wonderland with elegant white towers of flowers with gold accents. A truly magnificent job and we would highly recommend them for any event.

LeShea Serrano, Mother of the Bride

From an absolutely stunning wedding arch to giant centerpieces with dangling crystals, we felt that Botanica went above and beyond to realize our vision for our wedding day. I was impressed with their professionalism and responsiveness, especially since I sent back and forth e-mails at least 20 times and Botanica responded within 24 hours every time. I know that all the guests, including myself, raved about the quality of the flowers, and I could not be happier.

Michelle · Married on 05/31/2014

Ian and Zoe were an absolute pleasure to work with and my flowers were beyond gorgeous. They definitely captured my vision and I could t have asked for anything better. Thank you!!!!