Blush Bridal Consignment Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough how I loved my experience here. I went to David's and Maya's and both were a let down. Blush had amazing gowns in my price range.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
185 Herman Melville Ave., Newport News, VA 23606

Stunning Gowns for Savvy Brides

Blush is a Bridal Consignment Boutique offering recent brides the chance to consign their beautiful gowns and brides-to-be the opportunity to find a stunning gown at a fraction of the original cost.  At Blush you can relax and enjoy your bridal gown shopping experience. With one-on-one personalized service, comfortable and inviting boutique atmosphere and beautiful gowns and accessories at affordable prices, Blush truly is the place where you’ll find "Stunning Gowns for Savvy Brides."
  • We have new, sample and once-worn gowns from designers such as: Mori Lee, Anjolique, Jasmine, Pronovias, Maggie Sottero, Michaelangelo, Alfred Angelo, Casablanca, 2be Bride, Demetrios and many more!!
  • We also have a large selection of new and consigned veils, headpieces, jewelry, special occasion gowns, gifts and novelty apparel. If you don’t find what you are looking for we can have your veil or jewelry custom made!
Visit our website for details on how to consign your wedding items. www.blushgowns.com  Please call for an appointment. +/- read less
Details