Blue Sky Bridal

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

I loved this boutique! The staff was very friendly and fun. Giselle helped me and she was very patient and professional; she made me feel super comfortable even though wedding dress shopping sounded terrifying to me. I bought my dress here and I just love it! I love the idea of giving a dress another chance and that I am being a greener bride! I happened of course , to pick the most expensive dress in the whole store but they worked with me on the price some and most of their dresses were very affordable (around or even under $1000). I have already sent friends there and would definitely recommend it to other brides.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
311 N. 77th Street, Suite F, Seattle, WA 98103

Blue Sky Bridal matches gorgeous, pre-owned wedding gowns with happy, planet-conscious brides in the Seattle area.  All of our gowns are available today, so there is no waiting for delivery.  Our friendly consultants can help you find the best dress for your wedding and guide you through the alterations process.

Browse the gowns we have ... read more

Browse the gowns we have in stock from home: Dress Gallery

Make an appointment: Online Scheduling

Or call or email to learn more!

mydress@blueskybridal.com