Berthing Cleaner Productions, LLC

Berthing Cleaner Productions, LLC

3708 Riviera Rd
Columbia, SC 29205 | map
Style: Cinematic, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Berthing Cleaner Productions is a full service Video Production company located in Columbia, South Carolina.  We own HD/Video equipment and are available for ALL of your production needs.

We offer professional production style coverage of your wedding. We deploy multiple cameras to cover your wedding day to the fullest, ensuring your special day is covered and those magic moments are captured by the best shot possible.

Let our talented and creative staff shoot and edit your next wedding or special event.

For more information please contact us at berthingcleaner@gmail.com or call us at 864-787-4013.

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are unbelievably happy that we chose Berthing Cleaner Productions for our videographers. They were professional, affordable, and always prompt in responding when we had questions before the wedding. Our wedding was not even 2 months ago and we've already received our DVDs. I was floored at the quality, attention to detail, and creativity that they put into the creation of our DVDs. We chose the package that involved them following us around ALL DAY and are so happy we did. They captured so many wonderful moments on film and their coverage of the ceremony was perfect - they didn't skip a beat. Their editing of the reception, cocktail hour, and other special moments (e.g., cake cutting, bouquet, garter toss, etc.) was done in a way that captured the spirit of our day perfectly. We are so pleased with the entire DVD - however, my absolute favorite part of the DVD has to be their coverage of our last dance. I've watched it over 20 times now and it is so amazing that it still brings tears to my eyes. They seriously went unnoticed on a crowded dance floor and delivered a flawless depiction of the dance from start to finish. It's the touching moments like those that are so wonderful to have on film to relive over and over. We worked with them to choose a specific song that was special to us for our highlight music video. They took the song and created a masterpiece! We've shown it to all of our friends and immediately when it's done they ask to see it again! My husband and I are 100% satisfied with the quality of our DVDs and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Berthing Cleaner Productions to anyone!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
Services Used: Videography
Endorsements
You'll not be disappointed working with the guys at Berthing Cleaner - they're professional, courteous and know what works when it comes to putting together fabulous wedding videos. I look forward to working with them again soon!
Berthing Cleaner Productions, LLC is a wedding Videographers from Columbia, South Carolina. We service weddings througout the local area, including South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia. Berthing Cleaner Productions, LLC is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the Columbia, South Carolina wedding industry for 2 years years. We specialize in Wedding Videography
864-787-4013
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire