Bella Angel - Hair and Makeup "We Come To You"

Bella Angel - Hair and Makeup "We Come To You"

Favorite
Philadelphia, PA
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

My experience with Bella Angel Hair and Makeup was more amazing then I ever could have imagined! The stylist came to my hotel the day of, fully prepared, on time. She is so kind and very talented. It was such a relaxing and fun experience. My hair normally when curled falls flat, but she had a trick that made my hair stay curled until I washed my hair. My hair and makeup were flawless in every single picture, and for the entire day and night! Not a hair out of place, and my makeup looked completely natural, but didn't budge. Now to be honest the price was on the high side for my personal budget, but its well worth every single dime. (Don't let that affect your decision)! I feel so lucky that I found this company, I dreamed of a perfect experience like the one I had. I highly, highly recommend Bella Angel Salon! The airbrush makeup is a must!

Bella Angel - Hair and Makeup "We Come To You" responded with the following comments:

Dear Sabrina,
Thank you so much for this amazing review. We are thrilled that you were so happy with everything. We can never get too many awesome reviews and appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. Thank you for using Bella Angel. We know there are other vendors out there but we will always bend over backwards for our brides to get reviews like this. All the best to you!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
158A N. 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
BLOG

✵ VOTED #1 BEST HAIR & MAKEUP 2012, 2013 & 2014! My Fox Philly Hot List & PHL 17

Bella Angel believes that Every Bride Should Be A Work Of Art. Voted #1 for Best Makeup in Philly.

Bella Angel’s award winning hairstylists and makeup artists will ensure you are the Bride of Your Dreams. Our Preview Session allows you the opportunity to see just how beautiful you will be on your Wedding Day.
... read more

We will provide hairstyle and makeup services for the entire Bridal Party—including Moms! For your convenience, We Come To You.

Best of all, your tears of joy will not smudge our work, your makeup will be Cry-Proof!

Bella Angel has 2 office locations:
1409 Route 70 East (Barclay Pavilion) Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
158A 3rd Street (Soiree Philadelphia) Philadelphia, PA 19106

*Previews are done by appointment only.

Some of our credits include the following

Best of Weddings- The Knot 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
VOTED #1 BEST MAKEUP IN PHILLY 2012 & 2013, 2014! Fox Philly & PHL 17
BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARD 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2015 WEDDING WIRE
Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?" - Style Network
Wedding Wire/ 106.1 Radio “Wedding In A Week”
 TLC Network "A Day Of Weddings"
Fox 29 Philadelphia Makeover
LifeTime Channel "My Best Friend’s Wedding"
Memeber of "The Little Black Book" - Style Me Pretty

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Established: 2003
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
Bella Angel is simply great...with no qualifications! Victoria is a true professional who takes great pride in the superior client services she and her staff delivers. I knew her business would be a great success, but it has surpassed anything I could have predicted! Use Bella Angel, sit back, and be beautiful!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Bella Angel - Hair and Makeup "We Come To You" is a wedding hair and makeup company from Philadelphia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, South Jersey , and Jersey Shore. Bella Angel - Hair and Makeup "We Come To You" is a professional wedding makeup and hair company that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding hair and makeup