Beautiful Blooms by Kelly

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kelly was amazing! Our flowers were breathtaking! She provided amazing advice and I could not have been happier with the way things turned out. She was so professional and always responded instantly to my questions. She also made an extra special effort to keep inside our budget and even tried to save us money! I didn't know a lot about flowers but knew what I liked. She listened to me and totally realized my vision. Thank you Kelly!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Medford, MA 02155

Beautiful Blooms is a floral design business committed to providing the highest quality service, trust and the commitment to the product, design and most of all the journey that starts at the first consultation and continues up to and often past the wedding day.

My passion for all things beautiful is something that drives me to reach h igher, dig deeper and embrace each and every bride as if it was my own wedding day.

I hope to be a part of your special event and look forward to hearing from you so that we may start your journey towards the perfect wedding day.

Please call to book a free consultation (617-840-7921) or email me at kharris48@gmail.com to get started.

Or simply visit the website at www.beautifulbloomslive.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,

Kelly Harris

Owner and Designer

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
I've worked with Beautiful Blooms on several weddings and their arrangements are always gorgeous, fresh and unique. Kelly is also very nice and flexible to work with!
Beautiful Blooms by Kelly is a wedding Floral Design Company from the Greater Boston Area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Hampshire, Rhode Island , and Connecticut . Beautiful Blooms by Kelly is a professional wedding Floral Designer that has been part of the Boston wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in high quality creative floral designs