Beautiful Blooms by Kelly

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Beautiful Blooms is a floral design business committed to providing the highest quality service, trust and the commitment to the product, design and most of all the journey that starts at the first consultation and continues up to and often past the wedding day.

My passion for all things beautiful is something that drives me to reach higher, dig deeper and embrace each and every bride as if it was my own wedding day.

I hope to be a part of your special event and look forward to hearing from you so that we may start your journey towards the perfect wedding day.

Please call to book a free consultation (617-840-7921) or email me at kharris48@gmail.com to get started.

Or simply visit the website at www.beautifulbloomslive.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having already used two different florists from Belmont, I decided to try Beautiful Blooms By Kelly for my third daughter's wedding based on all the wonderful and glowing reviews. Kelly most definitely lives up to all the accolades! Not only is she a creative florist, and a genuinely kind person, but her attentiveness exceeded any vendor I have ever worked with...and there have been many! Kelly is busy, but she always made us feel like we were her only clients. We were in constant communication for several months leading up to the wedding, sharing ideas and photos. The bouquets, cascading flowers on the pews, and large arrangements at the entrance and altar at the church were gorgeous. And the table arrangements at the reception were equally as beautiful. Six days later, the flowers are still lovely. Kelly is definitely a 5 star wedding florist!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Joanne
1 Review
Endorsements
I've worked with Beautiful Blooms on several weddings and their arrangements are always gorgeous, fresh and unique. Kelly is also very nice and flexible to work with!
Beautiful Blooms by Kelly is a wedding Floral Design Company from the Greater Boston Area. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Hampshire, Rhode Island , and Connecticut . Beautiful Blooms by Kelly is a professional wedding Floral Designer that has been part of the Boston wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in high quality creative floral designs
617-840-7921
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards