Beautiful Blooms by Kelly

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Sara
06/27/2015

Kelly was a fantastic vendor who I would highly recommend! I live in New York and my wedding was in Boston. When visiting Boston for wedding planning, Kelly drove into the city to meet with me and discuss my vision. I appreciated that she made herself available to me when my time in town was limited. Kelly was extremely knowledgable and had great ideas to compliment the look I was going for. I also felt that Kelly's pricing seemed very fair compared to some of the other florists I had considered, without compromising quality.

On the day of my wedding Kelly was extremely flexible. I texted her in the morning asking for some loose stems for my flower girl (who was beyond excited about having pretty smelling flowers), and Kelly arrived with two options for the flower girl (a bouquet and a pomander), allowing her to keep both. Kelly arrived on time to deliver the bouquets, and was very understanding as I was in the midst of chaos and couldn't speak with her much. The bouquets were perfect. I was so happy with mine. It looked beautiful, classic, and very high quality. All of the bridesmaids loved the bouquets as well, and even the groomsmen complimented the look of their boutonnieres. The arrangements at both the ceremony and reception were beyond beautiful. We opted for both tall and short arrangements, and the tall ones had delicate crystals hanging from them. Kelly also decorated the center of each table with lovely loose crystals. I could not stop raving about how amazing they looked, and numerous wedding guests were raving about the floral arrangements as well.

I would recommend Kelly in a heartbeat! My only regret is that I didn't get to tell her in person how extremely happy I was with her work!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Medford, MA 02155

Beautiful Blooms is a floral design business committed to providing the highest quality service, trust and the commitment to the product, design and most of all the journey that starts at the first consultation and continues up to and often past the wedding day.

My passion for all things beautiful is something that drives me to reach higher, dig deeper and embrace each and every bride as if it was my own wedding day.

I hope to be a part of your special event and look forward to hearing from you so that we may start your journey towards the perfect wedding day.

Please call to book a free consultation (617-840-7921) or email me at kharris48@gmail.com to get started.

Or simply visit the website at www.beautifulbloomslive.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,

Kelly Harris

Owner and Designer

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms
Established: 2005
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
I've worked with Beautiful Blooms on several weddings and their arrangements are always gorgeous, fresh and unique. Kelly is also very nice and flexible to work with!
Beautiful Blooms by Kelly is a wedding Floral Design Company from the Greater Boston Area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Hampshire, Rhode Island , and Connecticut . Beautiful Blooms by Kelly is a professional wedding Floral Designer that has been part of the Boston wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in high quality creative floral designs