Beautiful Blooms by Kelly

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kelly and her crew were absolutely incredible! She quickly responded to emails, arrived promptly on time for the venue, set up flawlessly. Kelly did my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, the bouts, corsages, and set up for the ceremony. Everything turned out beautifully. I was stunned by my bouquet. It was gorgeous! The chuppah was also incredible!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Medford, MA 02155

Beautiful Blooms is a floral design business committed to providing the highest quality service, trust and the commitment to the product, design and most of all the journey that starts at the first consultation and continues up to and often past the wedding day.

My passion for all things beautiful is something that drives me to reach higher, dig deeper and embrace each and every bride as if it was my own wedding day.

I hope to be a part of your special event and look forward to hearing from you so that we may start your journey towards the perfect wedding day.

Please call to book a free consultation (617-840-7921) or email me at kharris48@gmail.com to get started.

Or simply visit the website at www.beautifulbloomslive.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,

Kelly Harris

Owner and Designer

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms
Established: 2005
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
I've worked with Beautiful Blooms on several weddings and their arrangements are always gorgeous, fresh and unique. Kelly is also very nice and flexible to work with!
Beautiful Blooms by Kelly is a wedding Floral Design Company from the Greater Boston Area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Hampshire, Rhode Island , and Connecticut . Beautiful Blooms by Kelly is a professional wedding Floral Designer that has been part of the Boston wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in high quality creative floral designs