Beacon Lane

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Love, love, love my invitations and have gotten so many compliments from friends and family. The entire Beacon Lane team was so easy to work with and very responsive. I had a few changes and they accommodated them with no issues in less than a day. The invitation and service provided is a great value and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Chicago, IL 60611
BLOG

Where Vintage Meets Modern

Welcome to Beacon Lane!
Vintage Modern . Rustic Chic . Eco Friendly

Here at Beacon Lane we approach the wedding invitation a little bit differently. Inspired by timeless and classic design and a love for all things vintage, we think that we came up with the perfect combination of romantic, eco-friendly, and rustic touches for your modern wedding.

Each envelope or boxed invitation is a labor of love; designed, customized, and hand assembled with green materials like twine, simple ribbon, recycled papers, metallic envelopes, and stylish hand-addressed envelopes.

We specialize in vintage, romantic, modern and rustic couture, large and small scale weddings in the U.S., Australia, U.K., Canada, Germany, France and Norway (just to name a few).

We are a full service design studio and small (but growing) team who is passionate about perfecting the art of the invite.

We also offer branded reception stationery, custom designs from scratch, digital envelope guest addressing, personalized ceremony cards, hand written calligraphy, full invitation suite assembly, postage on the RSVP envelopes, and mailing services from us to your guests.

Details