Bacio Bacio Bridal Salon

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

LOVED my wedding dress & all the girls that helped me in making my choice!!! I want to send a very special thanks to Deborah & also to Taylor who did my hair on the special day as well!!!! I HIGHLY recommend their services for your wedding & already sent a friend there for her gown too!!! :) Mrs. Carri Riley

Bacio Bacio Bridal Salon responded with the following comments:

Carri! So good to hear from you. Congratulations on everything and we can't wait to see pictures. I know how special your time is so thank you very much for the beautiful review. Can't wait to read your book!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
9160 Forest Hill Boulevard, Wellington, FL 33414

You Found Your Prince...We Have Your Gown!

Bacio Bacio Bridal is an upscale full-service bridal boutique providing outstanding quality, friendly staff and superb service.  We have everything you will need to complete your look.

You will find Designer gowns made of fine silks and hand-made french laces, authentic Austrian crystals - gowns  from simple chic to princess ball gown s. We carry a variety of designer dresses including Augusta Jones, Blue by Enzoani, Enzoani, Justin Alexander, Simone Carvalli, Soft by Rosa Clara, and Rosa Clara Collection,  Legends by Romona Keveza and many more!  Beautiful bridesmaid and Party gowns by Bill Levkoff, Theia and Jovani.  Darling flower girl dresses by Jessica Lynn, Jasmine.

We also offer Tuxedo rentals - Joseph Abboud, Calvin Klein. Comfortable gorgeous Shoes by Benjamin Adams, Grace, Grazia, and Angela Nuran. Top it all off with custom headpieces and veils that you can help design (with a personal designer appointment) or choose from hundreds of styles already created.

Bacio Bacio Bridal has an incredible team of professionals we have personally worked with and are happy to help you find other vendors who can help with all of your wedding needs.  The newest additions to our team are "Ready or Knot" Wedding Day Concierge and a party planner who specializes in Bridal Showers and Bachelorette Parties.

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
PROS I KNOW (87)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)
Bacio Bacio Bridal Salon is a wedding gown and dress boutique from Wellington,Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Palm Beach County, Miami, and Palm Beach Gardens. Bacio Bacio Bridal Salon is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for nine years. We specialize in wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, tuxedos, mother of bride and groom, flower girls, first communion, accesories, shoes, custom head pieces, expert alterations, bridal gown cleaning and preservation