Audrey Pierot Events

Weddings: Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green
Services: Full Planning, Partial Planning

About Us

Audrey Pierot

My many talents stem from more than 23 years of boots on the ground in the special events industry and has afforded me an extensive knowledge encompassing all aspects of event planning. I have worked hands on in catering, decor, banquet management, venue sales, invitations, protocol and entertainment. Client psychiatry is my specialty! I bring a broad history and expertise to event consulting, providing an array of coordinating services and assisting and guiding clients in the process of creating a suffer-free, unique and special experience. What I do not do is walk around with a head set and notebook handing out business cards at your event. I am unobtrusive while managing all the details behind the scenes and prefer that you receive the accolades for a flawless event. In my opinion, many planners plan “their own” event over and over — what sets me apart from the pack is that I plan my “client’s event”.

I want your guests to leave feeling they know you better, or if it’s your child’s celebration, that those attending feel they have a closer relationship to your young ones. Events and celebrations are about bringing people together and it’s the connection, love and warmth in the room that creates the energy and makes it memorable. That is my mission.

www.audreypierotevents.com

914-439-4338
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire