Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio
Floral design inspired by you!
162 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116  | map
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup

Profile   Reviews (92)   Photos   FAQ   Blog   Map
About Us

Make your event come to life with floral designs by Artistic Blossoms!   Our commitment to freshness and quality in design, product and service is expressed in every creation, which is inspired by you.

In our design studio, we are dedicated to creating original bouquets and arrangements from a combination of your ideas and our suggestions. We have that unique ability to capture each bride’s essence and create a beautiful reflection of you.

We begin with the attire you have chosen for yourself and your bridal party. Selecting flowers to compliment and best enhance the style, texture and color in your gowns. Then we visualize your wedding as a whole and use the flowers as the unifying beauty to complete your special day. We can accommodate any bride and take pride in providing exceptional service, the freshest of flowers, and beautiful designs. We would be honored to help make your dream wedding come true!

Artistic Blossoms is available for weddings, social and corporate event floral design.

All consultations by appointment 781-837-6251 or e-mail Kelly@artisticblossoms.com

Click images to enlarge or View All Photos

5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kelly Dolloff of Artistic Blossoms was the most amazing Florist and I am so glad I found her. My floral arrangements and bouquets were absolutely beautiful! They were completely stunning and I will never forget how she made me feel that day. My pictures captured the elegance of Kelly's work and I will forever be reminded of the dedication, quality, and expertise that Kelly brings to this industry. I sincerely recommend Artistic Blossoms to any bride that wants a stress free experience and the comfort of knowing your floral decor is perfect!
Wedding: 10/03/2009
Services Used: Flowers

We truly can't say enough good things about Kelly and her team at Artisitc Blossoms. Most recently we have worked with them on events ranging from corporate appreciation dinners to an elegant backyard event at a private home, a fussy estate wedding and then at a country chic wedding at the Smithbarn. Kelly's work is customized to each event, and the best thing to do is let her be inspired and work her magic!! Her floral designs are some of the most unique and beautiful we have seen, and her professionalism is on par with her creativeness. If you are looking for a floral designer that thinks outside-the-vase, check out Artistic Blossoms!

617-429-9887
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire