ANGELA ANDERSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Angela Anderson Photographery is not your typical stand there and pose, which I love because that is not life at all. This team of Photographers really captures life in momemnts that you never thought could be brought out from a photograph. I love the boutique vintage look of their photo journalistic style. I get compliments all the time on my wedding photos and they are worth every penny. I was so thrilled that I am looking forward to doing a bridal session, a Mr. & Mrs. session, and a dreaming in the dark boudoir session for my hubby. They offer such great and intresting packages and my fave one is the 1 year, its great because when you are pregnant they take pictures of you and you baby bump to new born all the way up to a year every three months for those mildstones when they just grow up too fast! So basically I am a client for life! The women who work at AAP are so helpful and sweet over the phone and in person even more fabulous! You can read this all you want but their pictures are worth 10,000 words!

Services Used: Photography