Andy's Floral Events

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Andy's Floral Events is the creation on Andy Lovell. Andy is  the former co-owner of A Man and A Woman Floral Design, a certified Texas Master Gardener, and has worked in the floral industry for the past 20 years. Andy's Floral Events specializes in weddings, corporate events and event planning.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andy was a complete joy to work with! Not only is she a wiz at what she does, she is very personable and hilarious. I went in not knowing exactly what I want other than an idea of colors. She showed me a lot of examples and got really excited about it. She made me feel very comfortable allowing her to make her creative decisions. The flowers were even bigger and more beautiful than I expected. When I saw the arrangements, it took my breath away. Andy's flowers really made all the difference in how beautiful my wedding was.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Andy's Floral Events is a wedding florist from Dallas, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Texas, DFW Metroxplex, and Fort Worth, Texas. Andy's Floral Events is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Dallas, Texas wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding boquets,corsages,centerpieces,rentals and ceremony decor
940-591-9632
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards