Andy's Floral Events Reviews

122 | Lewisville, TX

122 Reviews for Andy's Floral Events

• Brooke

Brooke Veigl · Married on 10/04/2020

Great experience, beautiful flowers!

I've never had a reason to spend so much money on flowers before, and Andy made it a ton of fun. I was more than happy to go with her recommendations, and she knew exactly what to do. She asked thoughtful questions, and it was a lot of fun to visit her storefront and play with all the different display options. Our wedding was beautiful, and she was able to give us the look we were after. Recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Susan

Susan Carnes · Married on 09/26/2020

Andy is Awesome

My daughter married in late September. I do not make recommendations easily, but I would easily recommend Andy to you. She knows flowers. She is an outstanding designer who delivers what she promises. Kick back and enjoy her relaxed personality and great sense of humor. She will put you at ease. The flowers were delivered, set up on time and beautifully executed (so fresh we were enjoying them for several weeks post-wedding). There were no unwelcome surprises. She did what she said she would do at the price agreed upon. I wish we could give outstanding reviews to all of the vendors we used, but, unfortunately, that is not the case. But thumbs up with Andy!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Andy's Floral Events's reply:

Many thanks for your kind words. You and your daughter were a pleasure to work with. You guys made my job easy.
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Mitchell · Married on 08/15/2020

Spectacular Lady

I cannot rave about Andy nearly enough. She was a joy to work with and made flowers that everyone complimented us on!!! I even got my lilies though they were out of season. You will not be disappointed with Andy.

Sent on 09/12/2020

Andy's Floral Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Glad you were pleased with everything and thanks for the review.

Kelsey Mcnemar · Married on 12/21/2019

PERFECT December Wedding

Andy and her team did an amazing job working with me to create my dream flowers for my dream wedding. Would recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!

I could not have asked for a better florist. She was great, took my theme and ran with it. I had no clue want I wanted for flowers. I told Andy what color we have and that I was dressing like an elf. Andy gave us ideas, and suggestions. The flowers turned out beautifully.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Adam

Adam Ford · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect flowers for a perfect day!

We absolutely LOVE Andy and her business! We recently got married at the Chapel at Ana Villa and were lucky enough to stumble onto Andy's Floral Events. I knew/know NOTHING about floral decorations and unfortunately, due to my wife's work schedule, I had to take on main coordination duties for our wedding's flowers. I shouldn't have worried. From the moment I met Andy, she walked me through every step of the process, explained everything to me that was confusing and provided us with recommendations on color, style and type. As for execution, just look at the pictures below. Top quality, delivered early, cleaned up after - it was just perfect. If you are doing ANY sort of event that requires floral decoration, seek out Andy ASAP. Her shop in Lewisville is also adorable and rents out all kinds of decorative fixtures and items. Thank you, Andy!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Erica

Erica Franklin · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Florist!

Andy was amazing when I met her. She has a great eye for flowers. I was only going in for flowers but her selection of rentals are amazing! I was able to book some amazing arrangements while staying within my budget.

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Fusilier · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful flowers!

My husband and I used Andy’s florals for our wedding March 2,2019. First off, the flowers were BEAUTIFUL!!! When Andy and I planned our hoe the bouquets would look, they were looked great in my head but to see them in person! WOW!! Secondly, I loved that Andy’s Floral team set up quickly before our ceremony and came back at the end of the evening to pick up the pieces we rented, this made things much easier for us! I highly recommend using Andy’s Florals!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Andy's Floral Events's reply:

We enjoyed working with you and we appreciate your kind words.
    Knowing your joy is what keeps us doing what we do.
    We wish you many wonderful years in marriage.

Jenna McCall · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful arrangements!

Andy did an amazing job for our wedding! The floral arrangements for the reception and ceremony space were absolutely gorgeous and more beautiful than I could have imagined. The bouquets were perfect as well. Not only is her work amazing, she is very flexible with budgets and helping visions come true. I highly recommend Andy for your floral needs!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Andy's Floral Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Thank you for letting us be a part of one of the most important days of your life.
    We wish you an amazing life.
    Warmest regards,
    Andy Lovell

Kelly O'hara · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Design

Andy did the flowers for our fall wedding. They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined-everything was perfect.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Brieana · Married on 10/14/2018

Andy is AMAZING!! This process has been so stressful for me as I am planning my entire wedding by myself and have only been to 2 weddings my entire life. My wedding is this Sunday and Andy has been AWESOME! I have had lots of late requests and changes and she always makes sure to reassure me that she's right on board with me! Her brides are her number one priority and she makes you feel super special. She is such a hard worker and her work is BEAUTIFUL. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Flowers and Amazing Service

Andy was awesome to work with. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! She worked within our budget and took the time to give us different options. She did an amazing job and I am so blessed to have gotten to work with her.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Andy's Floral Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review and especially thankful for the photos you attached.
    You were a joy to work with and I wish you many wonderful years in your marriage.
    Warmest regards,
    Andy Lovell

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Andy was wonderful to work with!! She really really knows her stuff. So much so that she keeps a journal of how certain flowers are blooming so that she can refer to it for the next year. For example, she was able to look at our wedding date and see that one of the white flowers we wanted had come in pretty pink the previous summer. We were blown away!! She also designed our table centerpieces, provided all the votives/candles etc, and came back at the end of the night to take them back. For my bridals, my bouquet was gorgeous, but I wanted to add a few more flowers for the actual day, she could see my vision and executed perfectly.

Her team was on time, professional and very nice. They were awesome!

Sent on 08/29/2018

A · Married on 05/26/2018

Weddings are stressful and I had plenty to worry about, except the flowers for my daughter’s wedding. After my few meetings with Andy, I knew she was the right choice for a florist. The flowers and details were exquisite and Andy went above and beyond to work with our budget. She is knowledgeable, creative and resourceful—she even troubleshooted some last minute issues with the cake vendor. On top of that, she is also a nice person and fun! I highly recommend Andy!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Andy was wonderful and very easy to work with. I knew what I wanted but had no idea what flowers to put in my bouquet other than my favorite flower and the general shape I wanted. She has great ideas and everything turned out beautifully. She was very flexible with anything we needed and helpful in more ways than I can express.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Lynn · Married on 03/24/2018

Andy and her team are amazing!!! From first meeting, we felt at ease. She is so knowledgeable and thorough. She helped my daughter and her fiance pick out everything for the wedding day. Her staff showed up on time. Flowers were beautiful. Flowers arranged on our cake really made it pop. All around, fantastic job!! I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Valerie · Married on 01/26/2018

I had difficulties finding a florist that would work with us because my wedding was small. Andy not only took us as a client but spent time with me to understand my vision and created the most beautiful and memorable bridal bouquet! I also ordered bulk flowers from her for my centerpieces. All of the flowers arrived in perfect condition, were healthy, strong, and so perfectly beautiful!

Thank you, Andy, for helping my special day be just what I envisioned. You are THE BEST!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Kimberly · Married on 12/02/2017

It was such a pleasure to work with Andy! She really took the time to help me create a vision for my wedding. The arrangements were even more beautiful than I could have imagined and I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/18/2017

While I highly considered making my own bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding, I’m very happy that I went with Andy’s Floral Events instead! My meeting with Andy was very productive and gave me some great insight based on color combinations and types of flowers I wanted based on our wedding theme. Especially because I was looking for wine/burgundy and blush tones, which you cannot find at bulk floral stores without spending the same amount, if not more to ‘DIY project’ your wedding. She is very knowledgeable about which flowers are in season, can give you an idea on what the overall arrangements would look like based on the flowers she has in her shop, and coordinates colors based on what color the tuxes and dresses are, family members included if they’re receiving corsages. The time, stress, and effort we saved on not having to do the bouquets ourselves and store them was worth it in itself, not to mention her arrangements were GORGEOUS! It pays to have a professional florist! The pictures of our flowers from the wedding are some of my favorite ones I go through when looking at our wedding album! We’re very glad that we went with Andy!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Carol · Married on 10/21/2017

Andy made my daughter’s wedding exceptional. We met with several florists before choosing Andy and the reason we chose her was because she listened to my daughter first, then showed her actual examples of designs, colors and events. She was always willing to talk with us and was very patient as we adjusted and tweaked our vision, Her inventory of vases and props is extensive. She and her staff are all extremely professional. We could not have been happier with the florals she created.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Elisabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

Our flowers turned out so perfectly. I loved that I only had to meet with Andy once and we got exactly what we wanted. She was a straight shooter and explained that the flowers I really wanted weren't in season when we had our wedding; but that she could order them at a higher cost, or she could put together something that was very similar to what I had in mind at a much lower cost. Anyone who's planned a wedding knows that the little things can add up and saving money is really hard to do sometimes. I really appreciated the fact that she gave me a lower cost option that still looked exactly the way I wanted it to. She's amazing! I'd highly recommend this florist.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jordan · Married on 09/22/2017

We got a beautiful bouquet from Andy's and we could not have been happier with them.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Alyson · Married on 09/02/2017

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous for our wedding. Andy made our meeting easy and painless. She knee what would look good and gave great advice. We were do grateful she was part of our wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/02/2017

Andy is so great to work with! She has so much energy and passion for what she does. She immediately got on board and could see my vision at our meeting. She helped my mom and I stay within our budget by coming up with creative alternatives to actual flowers. We were able to rent lanterns and candlesticks from her to add to the tables. She really knows her venues and even went out to mine to see if one of my visions would be doable. I was able to add things in the months leading up to my wedding and she was always happy and willing to make any changes. I loved my flowers and greenery the day of my wedding! They were honestly more beautiful than I could have even imagined. I would highly recommend Andy to anyone looking for gorgeous yet affordable flowers!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Mandy · Married on 06/29/2017

Andy is amazing! We sat down with her to get ideas. She came up with amazing, creative things we didn't even think of. Andy created an amazing arch using Iberia columns as a base. It was something that everyone talked about. Absolutely beautiful! She also created a floral arrangement in the containers we created for each table, along with another arrangement inside a lantern.

Sent on 07/12/2017